Dear Aspirants, Our IBPS Guide team is providing new series of Reasoning Questions for IBPS PO Prelims 2020 so the aspirants can practice it on a daily basis. These questions are framed by our skilled experts after understanding your needs thoroughly. Aspirants can practice these new series questions daily to familiarize with the exact exam pattern and make your preparation effective.
Circular seating arrangement
Direction (1-5): Study the following information carefully and answer the below questions.
Nine persons namely- A, B, C, D, E, F, G, H, I are sitting in the circular table but not necessarily in the same order. Some of them are facing towards center and some of them are not facing the center. Number of persons facing outside is one more than the number of facing the center.
F sits 3rd to the left of H, who is an immediate neighbour of G and B. Two persons are between D and E, who is not the immediate neighbour of G.I sits third to the right of A, who is not the immediate neighbour of F and G. C sits second to the right of B and two persons are between F and C. H sits second to the right of E and is facing towards center.Immediate neighbours of F are facing opposite directions. C is fourth to the left of I.Immediate neighbours of A are facing same direction as F.
1) Who among the following sits third to the right of D?
A) The one who sits second to the left of B
B) The one who sits opposite to C
C) The one who sits second to the right of H
2) How many persons sit between B and I when counted clockwise from I?
3) If B is related to A and D is related to E. In the same way, Who is related to G?
4) Four of the five among the following are similar in such a way to form a group, which one of the following doesn’t belong to the group?
A) The one who sits second to the left of G
C) The one who sits second to the left of H
D) The one who sits second to the right of B
5) Who sits third to the right of B?
Direction (6-8): Study the following information carefully to answer the given question:
M, N, O, P, Q, R and S are family members and there are two married couples in two generations of people. M is the father of the spouse of O. R is the maternal Uncle of S who is not a male. M is the brother-in-law of R. P and S are sisters of each other. Q is the son of N. O is a female.
6) If L is the maternal uncle of S then how is L related to Q?
E) Either a or c
7) How is M related to P?
E) None of these
8) If J is the grandchild of M then how is N related to J?
E) None of these
9) In a certain code ‘LATE’ is written as ‘21’ likewise ‘TELL’ as ‘17’.How will you code ‘MAKE’ using the same coding logic?
Order and ranking
10) In a class, Ramu is 23rd Rank from the top and Ramesh is 19th Rank from the bottom. Eight persons are ranked between Ramu and Ramesh who ranked below Ramu. Then what is the total number of persons in the class?
Directions (1-5) :
- F is 3rd to the left of H, who is animmediate neighbour of G and B.
- C is second to the right of B and two persons are between F and C. H is facing towards center.
- H is second to the right of E
- Two persons are between D and E, who is not the immediate neighbour of G
- I is third to the right of A, who is not the immediate neighbour of F and G
- Immediate neighbors of F are facing opposite directions. C is fourth to the left of I.
- Immediate neighbours of A are facing same direction as F.
- Number of persons facing outside is one more than the number of facing the center.
1) Answer: C
2) Answer: B
3) Answer: C
4) Answer: D
5) Answer: B
Directions (6-8) :
6) Answer: D
7) Answer: B
8) Answer: A
9) Answer: D
Here, the place value (according to the alphabetical series) of 2nd and 3rd letter is added.
A + K= 1+11 = 12
10) Answer: A