Dear Aspirants, Our IBPS Guide team is providing new series of Reasoning Questions for IBPS PO Prelims 2020 so the aspirants can practice it on a daily basis. These questions are framed by our skilled experts after understanding your needs thoroughly. Aspirants can practice these new series questions daily to familiarize with the exact exam pattern and make your preparation effective.
Direction (1-5): Study the following information carefully and answer the below questions.
Seven persons- Aalia, Aabish, Aamaal, Abia, Aafia, Aamira, and Aafreen are having an exam on different days of a week starting from Sunday to Saturday but not necessarily in the same order.
Aamaal has an exam on a prime number date but not on Wednesday. June 13th is a Friday. Aabish has an exam on either the first or last day of the week. Aafreen has an exam before Aafia. Only one person has an exam between the one who has an exam immediately before Aabish and the one who has an exam immediately after Aamira. Aalia has an exam on the even number date. Abia has an exam on Thursday.
1) Who among the following person having an exam on June 14?
E) None of these
2) Who among the following person having an exam on Wednesday?
3) How many persons are having an exam between Aalia and Abia?
E) More than three
4) Who among the following person having an exam immediately after Aamaal?
5) Which of the following day is June 10?
6) If Pavi walks towards the south direction, then she takes left direction walks for a certain distance and then takes right walks a certain distance then finally takes left and stops. Finally in which direction was she facing?
E) None of these
Order and ranking
Direction (7-8): Study the following information carefully to answer the given questions
Some people are standing in a queue. Sneha is seventh from beginning and Sameer is thirteenth from the end in this queue. It is known that there are 45 people between Sneha and Shikha who is 35th from the end.
7) What is the total no. of people in the queue?
8) How many people are between Shikha and Sameer?
9) If the letters of the word ‘BREAKINGNEWS’ are interchanged such that the first and the third letters exchange places, the second and the fourth letters exchange places, the fifth and the seventh letters exchange places, and so on, then which of the following would be the fourth consonant to the left of the last vowel in the new word?
10) The position of how many alphabets will remain unchanged if each of the alphabets in the word “Quarantine” is arranged in alphabetical order from left to right?
A) More than Three
Directions (1-5) :
June 13th is a Friday. Aabish has an exam on either the first or last day of the week.
Abia has an exam on Thursday.
From the above condition, there are two possibilities.
Only one person has an exam between the one who has an exam immediately before Aabish and the one who has an exam immediately after Aamira.
That means, in case (2) Aabish has an exam on Saturday and Aamira has an exam on Tuesday, case (1) is not valid.
Aamaal has an exam on a prime number date but not on Wednesday. Aalia has an exam on the even number date.
Aafreen has an exam before Aafia.
From the above given information we have the final arrangement as follows:
1) Answer: A
2) Answer: D
3) Answer: D
4) Answer: E
5) Answer: C
6) Answer: C
Sneha is seventh from beginning
Persons between Shikha and Sneha are 45.
Shikha is 35th from the bottom.
So, total people in the queue are= 7+45+35= 87
Hence, the total number of people in the queue is 87.
Sameer is thirteen from the end.
Shikha is 35th from the end.
So, people between them are= 35-13-1= 21.
Hence, people between Shikha and Sameer are 21.
7) Answer: B
8) Answer: A
9) Answer: A
E A B R N G K I W S N E
So, the last vowel is E, and the fourth consonant from the left of E is K.
10) Answer: D
Hence, only N will place in the same place.
|Check Here to View IBPS PO Prelims 2020 Reasoning Ability Questions|
|Day – 10||Day – 09||Day – 08|