IBPS RRB Clerk Prelims Admit Card 2020:
The IBPS RRB clerk Prelims admit card 2020 is Out. The Institute of Banking & Personnel Selection (IBPS) will release the IBPS RRB 2020 prelims admit card for the clerk (office assistant) exam on their official website. We have given the direct download link here. So, candidates click the link to download your IBPS RRB office assistant prelims admit card 2020.
The IBPS RRB 2020 prelims exam dates are 19.09.2020, 20.09.2020, and 26.09.2020. Also, they are waiting to know the IBPS RRB clerk admit card release date. So candidates download the IBPS RRB clerk prelims call letter 2020, as we update the link here. In the call letter, you can know your exam date, session & other details.
IBPS RRB Clerk Prelims Admit Card 2020:
The IBPS RRB 2020 recruitment has released a total of 9600+ vacancies. This collective vacancy is to select candidates for the office assistants, officer scale I, II, & III posts. For Office Assistant posts, the selection process will have only prelims and the mains.
IBPS RRB PET Call Letter:
The IBPS RRB Clerk PET Admit card 2020 will release for the candidates who have applied for the pre-exam training. The Regional Rural Banks will arrange Pre-Examination Training for a limited number of candidates belonging to Scheduled Caste / Scheduled Tribes / Minority Communities / Ex-Servicemen / Persons With Benchmark Disabilities for the Post of Office Assistant (Multipurpose).
The IBPS RRB pre-exam training call letter 2020 will release on the official website of IBPS. The candidates can download the call letter from there. For this year, there is no pre-exam training due to COVID-19 reasons.
How to Download IBPS RRB Clerk Admit Card 2020?
- Click the link provided here for the IBPS RRB Office Assistant Prelims Admit Card download 2020.
- In that page, enter your Registration Number and password. The password is your date of birth.
- Then enter the captcha code that appears on the screen.
- Give submit option to view your Admit Card.
- Take a print out of the admit card. It is mandatory to carry the Admit Card to the Exam Hall.
These are the steps for the IBPS RRB office assistant Prelims call letter 2020 download. So follow the steps and download your admit card. Carry the admit card to the exam without forgetting.
IBPS RRB Clerk Call Letter Details:
The IBPS RRB Clerk call letter 2020 contains the following important details
- Roll number of the candidate
- Registration number of the candidate
- Photograph image of the candidate
- Date and time of exam
- Examination venue
In the IBPS RRB clerk prelims 2020 admit card, the candidates have to paste their passport size photograph. For that, space is given to affix the photo. The affixed photo should match the image that was uploaded in the online application. Also, the instructions present in the admit card are given below for your reference.
Instructions to follow in the Exam Hall:
Reporting time is present in your call letter. You have to reach the exam venue and report well before that time. If you go late, you can’t appear for the exam as per the rules. You should carry your IBPS RRB clerk 2020 Prelims Admit Card to the exam hall without fail. Without the call letter, you cannot take the exam.
- Along with the call letter you have to take your valid ID proof and it’s Xerox to the exam hall.
- You should not carry a mobile, calculator, digital watch, etc. inside the exam hall.
- If you get caught for doing any malpractice in the exam hall, your candidature may be canceled. So don’t involve in such activities.
- You should carry an N95 mask, gloves, Personal transparent water bottle, Personal hand sanitizer (50 ml), a simple pen, and exam-related documents (IBPS RRB clerk Admit Card 2020, ID card in Original, and Photocopy of ID Card).
- A Candidate must install Aarogya Setu App in his mobile phone to show the risk factor at the entry into the exam venue. In case a candidate does not have a smartphone, he/she will have to bring in a signed declaration to this effect and show the same.
- Candidates with Moderate or High-Risk Status on Aarogya Setu cannot enter the venue. In case any of the responses in the declaration suggest COVID 19 infection/symptoms, the candidate cannot enter inside the exam venue.
- After the Aarogya Setu status display at the entry gate, candidates should switch off their mobile phones, and deposit it at the designated location.
- All candidates have to check with Thermo guns at the entry point. If you have an above-normal temperature (> 99.14° F) or displaying any symptoms of the virus, they will not be allowed entry into the venue.
Also in the call letter, you have to sign in the relevant space, before the invigilator. The sign should match with that of the uploaded signature in the application form.
Here we have added the FAQs for the IBPS RRB Clerk 2020 admit card topic.
Q: How can I download the IBPS RRB 2020 office assistant call letter?
A: You can download it by visiting the official website of the IBPS. Also, we will update the admit card download link for your convenience.
Q: I am a general category candidate. Can I download the IBPS RRB clerk pre-exam training call letter?
A: For general category candidates there is no pre-exam training.
Q: How can I know my IBPS RRB clerk exam date?
A: In the IBPS RRB clerk 2020 call letter, you can check the exam date and session.