IBPS RRB Clerk Mains 2018 is scheduled to be held on 7th of October. With a number of countable hours left, here are a few last minute tips for IBPS RRB Office Assistant Exam that will help you to do the best of your capacity in the exam.
No matter how much effort you have put in all through the year, if you lose your peace of mind in the end, it will all amount to nil. Therefore, make use of these last-minute tips to score well in the IBPS Clerk Mains exam.
Take a quick look at the Exam Pattern:
|S. No.||Name of Tests||No. of Questions||Maximum Marks||Duration|
|1.||Reasoning||40||50||Composite Time of|
Useful tips during revision:
- Revision plays a vital role in augmenting your scores in IBPS RRB Clerk mains exam. It is advisable that don’t pick any new topic during the time of revision.
- If you have noted down your mistakes all through the preparation, kindly go through it once as it alerts you to avoid it during the exam.
- Practice at least 1-2 full-length mock tests in these three days to sustain the speed and acquaintance. Further, it ensures that you have an appropriate time-bound practice before an exam.
- Don’t study all night. Good sleep and health are essential during your revision time.
How to attempt RRB Clerk Mains?
- The duration of the mains exam is a composite time of 2 hours so you should have a pre-planned strategy of which section need to attempt first and how much time need to spend for it. This kind of strategy will not let you to spend more time in any particular section.
- First, try to attempt the Computer Knowledge and General Awareness section. These two sections help you to score the maximum in a short period of time. If you have prepared well in GA and computer awareness, it is going to become a cherry on top of your scores.
- Then, go with English followed by Numerical Ability and Reasoning as per your ease.
- If you are not completely sure about any answer, try to skip that question. Keep in mind about negative marking and don’t make any wild guesses as it lessens your scores.
- There is no necessity to solve the questions in a given particular sequence. Just solve the simplest one first and mark the related ones for review. Once you covered the important part, attempt those kept for review. It will increase the number of right attempts and encourages you as well.
- It is always better to attempt 80% of questions with full accuracy than attempting the entire paper with average accuracy.
We hope that the above last minute tips will be useful and valuable for your success. We wish you all the very best for your IBPS Clerk Mains Exam.