IBPS RRB Clerk Important Aptitude Questions PDF 2021: IBPS RRB Clerk Important Aptitude Questions PDF 2021 is available here!!! IBPS aspirants who have all started their preparation for IBPS RRB CRP X examinations shall utilize this article and get the knowledge of important questions that will be asked.
The Institute of Banking Personnel Selection has released the official notification for the post of Office Assistant, Officer Scale 1, Officer Scale-II, and Officer Scale-III in Regional Rural Banks. After the successful completion of the online application, candidates have started their preparation. For the preparation process, they have to collect the best study materials based on the recent syllabus and exam pattern. Thus for the preparation of IBPS RRB Exams, candidates must know about the important questions from each section.
Thus, we have come up with a list of IBPS RRB Clerk Important Aptitude Questions PDF 2021 for the Office Assistant & Officer Scale 1 prelim exam. This will help you crack the exam. The Syllabus and Pattern of IBPS RRB Office Assistant & Officer Scale 1 are exactly the same for the prelims exam. The only difference between these two exams is that the difficulty level of questions in the IBPS RRB PO (Officer Scale 1) is a little bit higher than the questions of the IBPS RRB Office Assistant. So candidates have to give their most effort in a smart way to achieve success.
Quantitative Aptitude Section in IBPS RRB Clerk in Prelims & Mains
Check the weightage of the quantitative aptitude section in IBPS RRB Clerk in Prelims & Mains.
- Prelims – 40 questions (no sectional timing)
- Mains – 40 questions/50 marks (no sectional timing)
The quantitative Aptitude section is one of the most important sections in bank exams. The only thing we feel the relief is that the IBPS RRB examinations don’t have the sectional cut-off. So candidates can cut short the time in general awareness and computer awareness and spend some more time on the aptitude section. But side by side it is very important to enhance the speed and maintain the level of accuracy. If you practice with our IBPS RRB Clerk Important Aptitude Questions PDF 2021, you can improve your accuracy and speed.
IBPS RRB Clerk Syllabus 2021 for Quantitative Aptitude:
- Sequence & Series
- Profit & Loss
- Simple Interest & Compound Interest
- Ration & Proportion
- Problems on Ages
- Time & Work
- Pipes & Cisterns
- Speed, Time & Distance
- Boats & Streams
- Problems on Trains
- Allegation & Mixture
- Permutation Combination & Probability
- Data Sufficiency
- Data Interpretation
IBPS RRB Clerk Preparation Strategies for Quantitative Aptitude
- Should be strong on the basics such as simplifications and their rules and practice more simplification problems to enhance the speed.
- Learn more shortcut methods to deal with the tricky application sums.
- Refer to the IBPS RRB Clerk Important Questions PDF 2021
- Make yourself strong in mental calculation. So that you can solve the simplification and number series questions within few seconds. This will help you to save more time for the other time-consuming topics.
- Refer to the IBPS RRB Clerk Previous Year Question Papers, get the knowledge of the most weightage topics and give more importance to that.
- Practice more Data Interpretation questions in various types such as Bar chart, Line chart, Pie chart, Table chart, etc.