IBPS SO Apply Online 2020:
The IBPS SO apply online 2020 link is active for the candidates now. The interested and eligible candidates can apply for the IBPS SO 2020 recruitment. Here we have given complete details of the IBPS SO online registration 2020 and application process. Go through the steps and start the IBPS SO apply online process.
IBPS SO 2020 Recruitment:
The IBPS SO 2020 recruitment is out with a total of 647 vacancies. Here we have given all the important dates regarding the IBPS SO 2020 apply online. Check your eligibility as per the notification. If you completely fulfill the norms, then you can start the IBPS specialist officer apply the online process. Also, check the IBPS SO apply online last date. Before the last date, submit your online application form. The IBPS SO 2020 recruitment is happening for the following posts.
- I.T. Officer (Scale-I)
- Agricultural Field Officer (Scale I)
- Rajbhasha Adhikari (Scale I)
- Law Officer (Scale I)
- HR/Personnel Officer (Scale I)
- Marketing Officer (Scale I)
Apply Online link will get activated on November 2, 2020. The Final date for the submission of the online application gets ends on November 23, 2020. Successful completion of the application is a must for the candidates. IBPS SO Online Registration 2020 is the initial stage of the selection process. Without the correct information, your application may get rejected by the recruitment pane. To avoid that here, we have given you IBPS SO online apply 2020 detailed step by step procedure. The candidates who are going to apply for the IBPS SO Recruitment Notification shall refer to this article fully and start your registration and online application process.
IBPS SO Application Date 2020
Check below the important dates related to the registration process. The IBPS SO online registration 2020 starts from 02-11-2020. Complete the IBPS SO 2020 apply online process before 23-11-2020.
|IBPS SO EVENTS||DATES|
|IBPS SO Online application starts from||02-11-2020|
|Online application ends on||23-11-2020|
|Payment of Application Fees/Intimation Charges (Online)||02.11.2020 to 23.11.2020|
|The download of call letters for Online examination – Preliminary||December 2020|
|Online Examination – Preliminary||26.12.2020 and 27.12.2020|
|Result of Prelims exam||January 2021|
|The download of call letter for online exam Main||January 2021|
|Conduct of online examination main||24-01-2021|
|Declaration of Result of Online Main Examination||February 2021|
|The download of call letters for interview||February 2021|
|Conduct of interview||February 2021|
|Declaration of Final result||April 2021|
IBPS SO Application Process:
The IBPS SO exam apply online can be done only through the online mode. The personal details given should be true and legitimate. So be careful while filling the IBPS SO Apply online application. If any false data is given, the candidature of the applicant can be canceled at any stage of the recruitment. Also, completely fill all the highlighted mandatory fields. Candidates start to fill online application, as the official notification mentioning the start date gets released. Also to avoid any technical issues, use any of the following browsers for IBPS SO apply online;
- Internet Explorer 8.0 and above
- Mozilla Firefox 3.0 and above
- Google Chrome 3.0 and above
Documents Required to Fill the IBPS SO Application Form 2020
Keep the following things ready for the IBPS SO apply online process.
- Scanned photograph and signature
- Left thumb impression (LTI)
- Bank details for online transaction
- Valid email ID
- Handwritten declaration
The text for the handwritten declaration – “I, _______ (Name of the candidate), hereby declare that all the information submitted by me in the application form is correct, true and valid. I will present the supporting documents as and when required.”
IBPS SO Apply Online Process:
Candidates need to follow the steps below to fill the IBPS SO online application form 2020. carefully fill the application form without any mistake. In the IBPS SO apply online, the very first stage is registration.
Step 1: IBPS SO Registration 2020
- Visit the official website of IBPS
- Select the option: Click here to IBPS SO apply online’
- To register, click ‘New Registration’ link
- Enter the details: post name, name, mobile number, email ID, and security code
- After successful completion, the registration number and password will be generated
- Candidates will receive the registration number and password on their registered email ID and mobile number
Given below is the photocopy of the IBPS SO registration 2020 page.
Step 2: Uploading Photograph, Signature & LTI
In the next step, candidates need to upload the scanned images of photograph, signature, and LTI in the IBPS SO . The specifications for uploading the photograph and signature are given below.
|Photograph||20kb–50 kb||200 x 230 pixels|
|Signature||10kb – 20kb||140 x 60 pixels|
|LTI||20 KB – 50 KB||240 x 240 pixels|
|Handwritten declaration||50 KB-100 KB||800 x 400|
Step 3: Inputting Details
In this part, candidates need to enter their educational qualification, select IBPS SO exam centers, enter their choices of participating banks, the language of exam, etc. The photocopy of this page is given below.
Step 4: Fee Payment
The IBPS SO Online Application Fee structure is given below:
|All other candidates||Rs. 850/-|
|SC/ST/PWBD candidates||Rs. 175/-|
The IBPS SO apply online procedure is considered to be complete only once the application fee is paid. Candidates must make a note that the application fee can only be paid through online mode and no offline mode of payment shall be accepted for the IBPS SO application form.
Candidates can make the payment through:
- Credit Card
- Debit Card
- Net Banking
IBPS SO Application Form 2020: Things to Remember
- Only online applications will be accepted for the IBPS SO recruitment exam
- If the online transaction is incomplete, candidates are advised to login and pay the fees again
- IBPS SO application form without a passport-size photograph, signature, and fee will not be considered valid
- Before filling the application form, candidates must ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria, which is graduation.
- Candidates should not submit more than one IBPS SO Online application form.
Guidelines for Uploading Photograph:
The photograph that you upload in the IBPS SO online application form must be a recent passport-style color picture.
- Make sure that the picture is in color, taken against a light-colored, preferably white, background. Use these standards for the IBPS SO apply online process.
- Ensure that you look straight at the camera with a relaxed face in the photo.
- If the picture is taken on a sunny day, have the sun behind you, or place yourself in the shade, so that you are not squinting and there are no harsh shadows.
- If you have to use flash, ensure there’s no “red-eye”.
- If you wear glasses make sure that there are no reflections and your eyes can be clearly seen.
- Caps, hats, and dark glasses are not acceptable. Religious headwear is allowed but it must not cover your face.
- Dimensions 200 x 230 pixels (preferred).
- The size of the file should be between 20kb–50 kb.
- Ensure that the size of the scanned image is not more than 50kb. If the size of the file is more than 50 kb, then adjust the settings of the scanner such as the DPI resolution, no. of colors etc., during the process of scanning.
- Photo uploaded should be of appropriate size and clearly visible in the IBPS SO 2020 apply online form.
Guidelines for Uploading Signature:
- The applicant has to sign on white paper with a Black Ink pen.
- Signature in CAPITAL LETTERS will NOT be accepted.
- Dimensions 140 x 60 pixels (preferred)
- The size of file should be between 10kb – 20kb
- Ensure that the size of the scanned image is not more than 20kb
- Signature uploaded should be of appropriate size and clearly visible in the IBPS SO apply online form.
The signature should be of the applicant and not by any other person. If the Applicant’s signature on the attendance sheet or Call letter, signed at the time of the examination, does not match the signature uploaded, the applicant will be disqualified. So carefully upload the signature in the IBPS SO apply online form.
Guidelines for Uploading Left Thumb Impression:
- The applicant has to put his left thumb impression on a white paper with black or blue ink.
- File type: jpg / jpeg.
- Dimensions: 240 x 240 pixels in 200 DPI (Preferred for required quality) i.e 3 cm * 3 cm (Width * Height).
- File Size: 20 KB – 50 KB.
- The left thumb impression uploaded should be of appropriate size and clearly visible in the IBPS SO apply online form.
The left thumb impression should be of the applicant and not by any other person.
Guidelines for Uploading Hand Written Declaration:
The applicant has to write the declaration in English clearly on a white paper with black ink.
- File type: jpg / jpeg.
- Dimensions: 800 x 400 pixels in 200 DPI (Preferred for required quality) i.e 10 cm * 5 cm (Width * Height).
- File Size: 50 KB – 100 KB.
- The handwritten declaration should be of the applicant and not by
any other person.
- Handwritten declaration in CAPITAL LETTERS shall NOT be accepted.
The handwritten declaration uploaded should be of appropriate size and clearly visible in the IBPS SO 2020 apply online form.
Procedure for Uploading the documents:
- While filling in the IBPS SO Online Application Form the candidate will be provided with separate links for uploading photograph, signature, left thumb impression, and handwritten declaration.
- Click on the respective link “Upload Photograph / signature / Upload left thumb impression / handwritten declaration”.
- Browse and Select the location where the Scanned Photograph/signature / left thumb impression/handwritten declaration file has been saved.
- Select the file by clicking on it.
- Click the ‘Open/Upload’.
- If the file size and format are not as prescribed, an error message will be displayed.
- A preview of the uploaded image will help to see the quality of the image. In the case of unclear/smudged, the same may be re-uploaded to the expected clarity /quality.
Your IBPS SO Apply Online form will not be registered unless you upload your Photograph, signature, left thumb impression, and handwritten declaration as specified.
(1) In case the face in the photograph or signature or left thumb impression or the handwritten declaration is unclear/smudged.
(2) After uploading the Photograph / signature / left thumb impression / hand written declaration in the IBPS SO apply online form, candidates should check that the images are clear and have been uploaded correctly. In case they are not prominently visible, the candidate may edit his/ her application and re-upload his/ her photograph or signature or left thumb impression or the handwritten declaration, prior to submitting the online application form.
(3) Candidate should also ensure that the photo is uploaded at the place of photo and signature at the place of signature. If a photo in place of photo and signature in place of signature is not uploaded properly, the candidate will not be allowed to appear for the exam.
(4) Candidate must ensure that Photo to be uploaded is of the required size and the face should be clearly visible.
(5) If the photo is not uploaded at the place of Photo Admission for Examination will be rejected/denied. Candidate him/herself will be responsible for the same.
(6) Candidates should ensure that the signature uploaded is clearly visible.
(7) After registering online candidates are advised to take a printout of their system generated IBPS SO apply online forms.
IBPS SO Apply Online 2020: FAQs
Here we have added some important FAQs for your reference.
Q. How can I fill the IBPS SO application form?
A. The application form should be filled online.
Q. Can I change the details entered in the IBPS SO apply online form after the final submission?
A. No, candidates are not allowed to change the details entered in the IBPS SO application form after final submission.
Q. What documents should I upload at the time of IBPS SO apply online 2020?
A. Candidates need to upload photograph, signature, handwritten declaration, left thumb impression, etc.
Q. What if I submit more than one IBPS SO application form?
A. Candidates are advised not to submit more than one application form. In the case of multiple applications, only the latest application will be considered.
Q. Is there any provision to apply offline?
A. No, there is no facility to apply offline.
Q. I have made mistake in the IBPS SO application form. What to do?
A. After the final submission, candidates edit the application form.
Q. I am unable to upload the photograph and signature. What to do?
A. Candidates must upload the photograph and signature in the prescribed format.
Q. When will I get the registration number and password?
A. The registration number and password are provided after a successful registration.
Q. What is the age limit for IBPS SO apply online?
A. The age limit for IBPS SO is 20-30 years.
Q. Can I save the IBPS SO 2020 apply online form to fill later?
A. Yes, if candidates are unable to fill the application form at one go, they can save the same to complete it later.