ICFRE recruitment 2020 notification is out. The Indian Council of Forestry Research and Education (ICFRE) has released the notification for the forest guard posts. Candidates check the notification details here and apply for the ICFRE recruitment 2020. Here we have given complete details of notification.
The ICFRE recruitment 2020 notification is to fill the vacancies of the forest guard. The total vacancies announced for this post is 3. Candidates first check your eligibility criteria. Then apply for this recruitment as per the rules.
- Recruitment Board – Indian Council of Forestry Research and Education (ICFRE)
- Post – Forest Guard
- Vacancy – 3
As per the ICFRE recruitment 2020 notification, there are certain eligibility criteria to apply for this post. They are,
- Only Unreserved category candidates can apply for this recruitment. No age relaxation is applicable for to SC / ST/ OBC candidates applying against the unreserved posts.
- Only Indian Citizens re eligible to apply.
- Age limit as on 15.5.2020 – Not below 18 years or exceeding 27 years.
- 12th pass with Science from Government recognized Board. The appointees will be required to successfully complete Forestry Training course from a recognized Forest Guard training Institution during the probation period.
The pay scale for this post as per the ICFRE forest guard recruitment 2020 notification is,
- Pay Matrix Level ‐ 2 of 7th CPC ‐ Rs. 19,900.
How To Apply?
For this ICFRE recruitment 2020, you cannot apply through online mode. Only offline applications are applicable. Download the official notification here. Then check the format of the offline application and send to the mentioned address, within the last date. Fill the application form carefully.
- Candidates are required to pay a non‐refundable application fee of Rs.300/‐ (Rs. 200/‐ Application fee and Rs. 100/‐ Processing fee) through Demand Draft from any nationalized bank drawn in favour of Director, Institute of Wood Science and Technology payable at Bengaluru. No other mode of payment of application fee is acceptable.
- The PH / Women candidates are exempted from payment of application fee. However the processing fee of Rs. 100/ has to be paid.
Official Website – Click Here
ICFRE Recruitment 2020 Official Notification – Click Here
Address – The Director, Institute of Wood Science &Technology, 18th Cross, Malleswaram, Bengaluru 560003.
Last Date – 15.3.2020.