ICMR NIV Recruitment 2021: ICMR-National Institute of Virology, Kerala Unit has invited applications from eligible candidates for Scientist-B, Research Assistant, DEO and other Posts. Interested candidates can apply for ICMR NIV Recruitment 2021 on or before 14th May 2021. Candidates can apply online at the official website of ICMR NIV@main.icmr.nic.in. Latest government job updates.
Candidates can check the eligibility, Salary and details of ICMR NIV Recruitment 2021 from the official notification link given below.
ICMR NIV Recruitment 2021: Overview
|Name of the Organisation||ICMR-National Institute of Virology|
|Name of the Recruitment||ICMR NIV Recruitment 2021|
|Job Role||Scientist-B, Research Assistant, DEO and other Posts|
|Last date to Apply||14th May 2021|
ICMR NIV Recruitment 2021: Vacancy
The vacancy splitting based on various posts in ICMR NIV Recruitment 2021 is given below.
|Data Entry Operator||01|
ICMR NIV Recruitment 2021: Eligibility Criteria
Candidates can apply for ICMR NIV Recruitment 2021 after checking the eligibility criteria.
Scientist-B (Medical)-MBBS Degree with one year Research / MD in Microbiology/Community Medicine (PSM).
Scientist-B(Non Medical)-1st Class Master’s Degree in Microbiology/Biotechnology/Zoology/Virology from a recognized university with two years experience in research field or 2nd class Master’s Degree with PhD in relevant subject.
Sr. Investigator-Graduate (Three year Degree) from a recognized university with three years work experience (from a recognized institution) or Master’s degree in Social Science subjects (Anthropology/Social Work/Sociology)
Research Assistant-Graduate (Three year Degree) in Microbiology/Biotechnology/Medical Laboratory Technology or relevant subjects from a recognized university with three years work experience (from a recognized institution) or Master degree in relevant subjects. Lab Technician–III-12th pass in Science subjects and Two years diploma in Medical Laboratory Technician or related subject or One year DMLT plus one year required experience in a recognized organization or Two years field/laboratory experience in Government recognized organization.
Data Entry Operator-Intermediate or 12″ pass in Science stream from recognized board with DOEACC ‘ A’ LEVEL from a recognized institute and or 2 years experience in EDP work in Government Autonomous, PSU or any other recognized organization. A speed of not less than 1500 key depressions per hour through speed test on computer.
Project Technician –II-High School or equivalent with five years experience in related field from a recognized institute or certificate of one year training and successful completion of ATS in relevant trade.
|Scientist-B (Medical)||35 years|
|Scientist-B(Non Medical)||35 years|
|Research Assistant||30 years|
|Lab Technician–III||30 years|
|Data Entry Operator||28 years|
|Project Technician||28 years|
ICMR NIV Recruitment 2021: Experience Required
For more details regarding the experience in ICMR NIV Recruitment 2021 refer to the official notification for which the link is given above.
ICMR NIV Recruitment 2021: Selection Process
- Depending upon the number of applications short listing will be done as per the ICMR selection procedure of research staff in short term projects.
- Shortlisted candidates will be called for interview over video conferencing platform on a date and time that will be intimated to the candidate by email. Candidates who fail to logon to the video conference platform at the allotted date and time will not be considered.
- The Director, NIV, Pune reserves the right to change the date and time of the interview, selection procedure or cancel the recruitment without assigning any reasons thereto.
ICMR NIV Recruitment 2021: Application Process
- The Application mode is Online for the ICMR NIV Recruitment 2021.
How to Apply for ICMR NIV Recruitment 2021?
- Interested candidates can apply to the Director, NIV Pune in the prescribed format by email to [email protected] The prescribed format of application form can be downloaded from NIV website www.niv.co.in.