IISC Bangalore Recruitment 2018 – Apply Online for Indian Institute of Science Bangalore Recruitment 2018. 16 Site Engineer, Assistant Registrar and various other posts have been officially announced by IISC Recruitment. IISC Online Applications are available at the official web portal. Interested and eligible candidates will be called for the IISC Recruitment process. You can get detailed info such as IISC vacancy break up and education qualification in the below section. Refer the official notification from IISC Jobs, before to apply. Scroll down for more detailed information on the IISC 2018 Recruitment.
IISC Recruitment 2018 | 17 Site Engineer, Assistant Registrar & Other Posts – Apply @ iisc.ac.in
|Name of the Organization||Indian Institute of Science|
- Deputy Registrar
- Assistant Registrar
- Dy Project Engineer (Electrical)
- Assistant Project Engineer(Civil)
- Site Engineer (Civil), Challekere Campus
|Starting Date of Application||21st June 2018|
|End Date of Application||31st July 2018|
IISC Vacancy – Break Up
|Dy Project Engineer (Electrical)||02|
|Assistant Project Engineer(Civil)||02|
|Site Engineer (Civil), Challekere Campus||01|
|Total No. of Vacancies||17|
- One should have a post-graduate degree with at least 55% marks or its equivalent grade and 5 years of administrative experience
|Assistant Registrar |
- Applicants must have a Postgraduate degree in relevant field with at least 55% marks or its equivalent with an excellent Academic record and 8 years of experience in the relevant field
|Dy Project Engineer (Electrical)|
- Aspirants need to possess an M.E./M.Tech degree in Electrical Engineering with 55% marks and 8 years of experience as APE or an equivalent post
|Assistant Project Engineer(Civil)|
- Applicants need to have a B.E/B.Tech in Civil Engineering with 60% and 8 years of experience
|Site Engineer (Civil)|
- Applicants need to possess a B.E/B.Tech degree in Civil Engineering with 60% marks and 8 years of experience
|Deputy Registrar||50 years|
|Assistant Registrar||45 years|
|Dy Project Engineer (Electrical)||50 years|
|Assistant Project Engineer(Civil)||45 years|
|Site Engineer (Civil)||45 years|
|Official Notification||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Apply Online||Click Here|
How to Apply for IISC Recruitment 2018:
- Apply from the direct link provided in the above table.
- Or as an alternative visit the official website of IISC Recruitment – www.iisc.ac.in.
- Find the desired notification for IISC Recruitment.
- Now click on “Apply Online” link provided under the notice.
- Fill the Application form with valid credentials and submit the application.
- After Successful submission, print the application form after successful submission for future reference.
Important Notification Updates
IBPSGuide Recommends Affairs Cloud Current affairs PDF