India Post Payments Bank has officially announced the notification for the post of “Manager, Asst. Manager & Territory Officer” to fill in 1150 vacancies. IPPB Recruitment 2018 invites application from the young, dynamic and eligible candidates for filling up of the above mentioned posts. The post mentioned has eligibility criteria as mentioned in the official notification. It is an excellent opportunity for the candidates to grab government jobs for the above mentioned posts. The applicants will be paid handsome remunerations on monthly basis. Candidates can download the application from the official website. More details about IPPB Recruitment 2017 and other eligibility criteria based on the educational qualification, age limit, work experience, application fee details, pay scale details and various other details are given below.
India Post Payments Bank | IPPB Recruitment 2018
|Exam Type||Last Date for online Application||Official Notification|
|IPPB Recruitment 2017||05th Jan 2018||IPPB VACANCY|
IPPB Recruitment 2018 | IPPB Recruitment 2017 – Apply Online
Dear Readers, India Post Payments Bank invites application from eligible candidates for the post of Manager in Sales, Assistant Manager in Operations and Territory Officer. Detailed eligibility criteria like educational qualification, age limit, selection procedure and more are given below. The eligible candidates can apply online from the link provided below or from the official website.
IPPB Recruitment 2018 | IPPB Recruitment 2017
|Name of the Organization||India Post Payments Bank Limited|
|Job Role in IPPB Recruitment 2018||Manager, Asst. Manager, Territory Officer|
|No. of Vacancies in IPPB Recruitment 2018||1150|
|Job Location for IPPB Recruitment 2018||Branch Offices, India|
|Started Date for IPPB Recruitment 2018||15th Dec 2017|
|Last date IPPB Recruitment 2018||05th Jan 2018|
|Apply Mode IPPB Recruitment 2017||Online|
India Post Payments Bank | IPPB Recruitment 2018 – Vacancy Details
|Name of the Post||Area||No. of Vacancies|
India Post Payments Bank | Eligibility Criteria – IPPB Recruitment 2017
Candidates applying for the post of “Manager in Sales, Assistant Manager in Operations and Territory Officer” should satisfy the following eligibility criteria’s as mentioned in India Post Payments Bank. Even if any one of the eligibility criteria is missing the application will be quashed by the authorities of India Post Payments Bank.
India Post Payments Bank – Educational Qualification for IPPB Recruitment 2017:
The interviewee for the post of Manager, Assistant Manager and Territory Officer in IPPB Recruitment 2018 should possess the following educational qualification
- Graduate from University/ Institution/ Board recognized by the Government of India / approved by a Government Regulatory Body.
India Post Payments Bank – Age limit for IPPB Recruitment 2017:
Candidate’s applying for the posts in IPPB Recruitment 2018; the age limit should be between
- 20 to 40 years are eligible to apply for India Post Payments Bank Exams
India Post Payments Bank – Experience in IPPB Recruitment 2017:
- 2 years of regular service as Officers of Department of Posts, regularly appointed as Inspector Posts.
- At least five years of regular service as Postal Assistant, out of which at least two years hands on experience is mandatory in POSB CBS / Sanchay Post operations.
- Minimum 5 years of experience as a GDS.
India Post Payments Bank – Application Fee for IPPB Recruitment 2017:
- Application fee for the candidates applying for the posts in IPPB Recruitment 2018 will be 475/-
- The payment can be made by using Debit Cards (RuPay/ Visa/ MasterCard/ Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets.
Note: The application fee is non-refundable.
India Post Payments Bank – Selection Procedure in IPPB Recruitment 2018:
Aspirants applying for the post of “Manager, Assistant Manager or Territory Officer” in IPPB Recruitment 2018 will be selected based on their performance in the following selection process
- Written Examination
- Interview / Group Discussion / Assessment
India Post Payments Bank – Exam Pattern in IPPB Recruitment 2017:
- Applicants applying for the post of IPPB Recruitment 2018 can follow the exam pattern provided below to score high and to concentrate only on the required topics.
- Questions for India Post Payments Bank exam will be asked in bilingual language of English and Hindi.
- Time duration allotted for the IPPB Recruitment 2017 online exam is 90 Minutes.
Note: No negative markings for the wrong answer.
|For Manager (Sales Operations) and
Assistant Manager (Area Operations)
|For Territory Officer|
|Awareness about Post Office Saving Bank (POSB), IPPB and Payment Banks||25||Awareness about Post Office Saving Bank (POSB)/IPPB||25|
|Awareness about Indian Economy,
Banking and Financial Sector
|20||Basic Banking/Payment banks awareness||20|
|General Awareness||15||General Awareness||15|
|Computer Awareness, Digital
Payments/ Banking, Telecom
|20||Computer Awareness, Digital
Payments/ Banking, Telecom
|Quantitative Aptitude||20||Numerical Ability||20|
|Reasoning Ability||15||Reasoning Ability||15|
|English Language||15||English Language||15|
India Post Payments Bank – Document Verification for IPPB Recruitment 2018:
Aspirants appearing for the post of “Manager, Assistant Manager or Territory Officer” in IPPB Recruitment 2018, have to submit
- Admit card along with a photocopy of the candidate’s photo identity (bearing exactly the same name as it appears on the admit card)
- Along with a photograph / Identity Card issued by a recognized college/ university/ Aadhar card with a photograph/ Employee ID should be submitted to the invigilator for verification.
IPPB Recruitment 2018 – How to Apply Online for IPPB Recruitment 2017:
Candidates can apply online for the posts of “Manager, Assistant Manager or Territory Officer” in India Post Payments Bank by visiting the official website, follow the instructions given below
- IPPB Recruitment 2018 advises the candidates to ensure that they satisfy the eligibility requirements.
- Eligible candidates can apply online from the link provided below.
- Or Visit the official website of India Post Office Payments Bank – indiapost.gov.in.
- Click on “Work with IPPB” tab, from the loaded page choose the “Current Openings” link.
- From the loaded page find out the desired post and click on “Apply Online” link.
- From the directed page choose “Click Here for New Registration” link to register for the desired post.
- Fill in all valid credentials of personal details and educational qualification details.
- Scan and upload the recent color passport size photograph and the signature in the .jpeg/ .jpg format.
- As a final make the online payment using secured payment gateway.
- After successful submission, take printout of the application form for future reference.
- Using the User ID and password generated re-login to download the admit card for the IPPB Recruitment 2018 online examination.
India Post Payments Bank – Important Dates for IPPB Recruitment 2018:
|Online Application starts from||15/12/2017|
|Last date of Online Application||05/01/2018|
|Downloading Admit Card||12/01/2018|
|Date of Examination||20/01/2018 – Manager & Asst. Manager|
|21/01/2018 – Territory Officer|
|Apply Online||CLICK HERE|
India Post Payments Bank | IPPB Recruitment 2018 – Click Here for Official Notification
India Post Payments Bank | IPPB Recruitment 2017 – Click Here for Official Website
Note: Keep track on us, as IBPS Guide publishes the important government notifications on the right time with a detailed and essential description of eligibility criteria. Don’t miss any important notifications.
More Latest All India Government Jobs 2017-18:
- SSC CHSL Recruitment Notification 2017 – 3259 Vacancies
- SAIL Recruitment 2017 for Specialist Posts
- BHEL Recruitment 2017 Apprentice Notification
- Indian Post Office Recruitment 2017 | 8245 Vacancies
- Central Railway Recruitment 2017-18 | 2196 Vacancies
- CISF Recruitment 2017 – Apply Online for 487 Constable Vacancies
- HDFC Bank Recruitment 2018 For Freshers
- JSSC Recruitment 2017 | PGTTCE | 1540 Posts
- West Central Railway Recruitment 2017 – RRC | Trade Apprentice | 640 Posts
- DNS Bank Recruitment 2017 for Assistant Manager – Total 40 Vacancies
- South Indian Bank Recruitment 2018 | Probationary Clerks| 468 Vacancies
- NHB Recruitment 2017 | National Housing Bank Recruitment
- CBI Recruitment 2017| Lecturer & Deputy Superintendent of Police