Indian Air Force Airmen Salary: Indian Air Force Airmen Salary is given here!!! Details regarding the IAF Airmen Rally Group X & Y Salary after 7th Pay commission, Benefits, Allowances, Promotion & Job Profile are given here for your reference. The IAF Rally recruitment notification is to select candidates for the Group X & Y posts. The Indian Air Force Airmen Group X & Y Salary is governed by the 7th Commission Pay. The employees in the Group X and Y are commonly known as Person Below Officer Rank (PBOR) or Airmen. Indian Air Force Group X & Y Jobs in India is a big dream of many candidates. The IAF Airmen Group X is a Technical group given to Jawans performing duties of Signal Operators or Radio Operators. Whereas Group Y is a non-technical post such as Accounts Assistant, Administrative Assistant, etc.
Getting into the Indian Air Force will provide you with a great reputation among your society along with that will provide you with a handful of pay and excellent career growth. Aspirants before applying for the IAF Airmen Group X & Y Notification have to deep study the salary, allowance & promotion details. That information will make you induce and boost up your passion and drive your career on a successful path. For that here we have given the complete information about the Indian Air Force Airmen Salary. Aspirants go through this article fully.
Indian Air Force Airmen Salary Structure:
|Pay Level||Pay matrix-3 (Rs. 21,700 to Rs. 57,500)||Pay matrix-3 (Rs. 21,700 to Rs. 57,500)|
|Basic pay||Rs. 21,700||Rs. 21,700|
|Military Service Pay||Rs. 5200||Rs. 5200|
|Technical Qualification Pay||Rs. 6200||Rs. 6200|
|Total Air Force Group Y salary (Basic)||Rs. 33,100||Rs. 26,900|
Qualified candidates from the selection process are subjected to training and get a monthly stipend. Candidates shall undergo a training process, during the training process candidates are awarded a monthly stipend. The Stipend ranges between Rupees 14,100 to 16,200 per month. Once getting selected for the desired rank the recruit will be awarded the Monthly salary. Once the training is over they start getting a monthly salary which ranges between 4 lakh per annum to 5 lakh per annum.
Indian Air Force Airmen Salary In-Hand:
The basic salary of Airmenis about Rs. 26,900 per month. The In-Hand salary is about the cumulation of the Basic salary and Dearness Allowances. So that the Indian Air Force Airmen Salary In-hand Group Y is Rs. 40,000 to Rs. 45,000 per month.
Indian Air Force Airmen Salary: Allowances & Benefits
Apart from the Indian Air Force Airmen Salary for Group X & Y candidates are subjected to the allowances and benefits. Allowances such as Transport allowance, Composite personal maintenance allowance (CPMA), Leave Ration allowance (LRA), Children’s Education Allowance, HRA, etc. are also admissible as applicable from time to time.
- Medical facilities.
- CSD (Canteen) facilities.
- Leave (60 days Annual and 30 days Casual in a Calendar year as a privilege, subject to service exigencies).
- Recreational facilities.
- Transport for school going children and Leave Travel Concession (LTC) are also provided as per the existing rules.
- Group Insurance Cover of Rs. 37.5 Lakhs at a premium of Rs. 2300/- per month for all airmen and facility of Group Housing Scheme are also extended.
- Other facilities by Air Force Wives Welfare Association (AFWWA) are also extended to the families of airmen.
Indian Air Force Airmen Salary: Group X & Y Job Profile:
Here the job profile details are discussed for various posts.
Group X – Technical:
Here the job profile details of Group X – Technical are discussed for various posts.
- In this trade, you will prepare, maintain and service armaments, ammunition, and safety equipment of aircraft, missiles, and other weapon delivery systems.
- You will also operate and maintain small arms and bomb destruction equipment. You will be trained to handle bombs, explosives, arms, and their installation on weapon delivery platforms.
In this trade, you are responsible for the maintenance and repair of all types of light and heavy-duty mechanical vehicles, cranes and loading equipment, etc.
- As Structure Fitter, you are responsible for the maintenance and servicing of airframes and their accessories, components, and controls of aircraft.
- Regular checks for the entire hydraulic and pneumatic system to ensure proper functioning against leaks are also part of your duties.
- You will also be assigned the responsibility of marshaling, parking, picketing, and ground handling of aircraft.
Mechanical System Fitter:
- You will repair and maintain mechanical, hydraulic, and pneumatic systems of airborne missiles, engines, automobiles, and aircraft fuelling equipment.
- Complete aircraft ground support equipment will also be repaired and maintained by you.
- You will be trained in handling and preparation of bombs and explosives and in the electrical systems, workshop, and mechanical trades as well as automobile mechanics.
- As an Electronics Fitter, you operate and maintain Radar, Voice, and Data transmission and reception equipment mounted on the latest airborne weapon delivery systems and ground-based air defense systems.
- You will get trained in Digital Electronics, measuring instruments, radar technology, the latest electronic devices, and related trade fundamentals.
- You will maintain the power supply system of the latest types of aircraft, airborne missiles, and associated ground systems.
- You will also maintain photo equipment mounted on airborne weapon systems and operate ground-based photosystems.
- Selected you will get trained in the electrical trade, operation, and maintenance of digital devices, electronic devices, etc.
In this trade, you will repair, maintain, and prepare for the use of the propulsion system of aircraft and other airborne weapon delivery systems.
- You will undertake major structural repairs of all aircraft at central repair facilities.
- You will also be trained in workshop trade for material treatment, welding, heat treatment, smithy, and basic machine tools, etc.
Workshop Fitter (Mechanical):
You will undertake repair and maintenance work of mechanical nature. You will be trained in workshop trade and practices.
Group X – Non-Technical:
Here the job profile details of Group X – non technical are discussed for various posts.
As an Education Instructor, you will run a training program at instructional schools and improve the education level of Air Force Personnel.
IAF Airmen Group Y Job Profile (Tehnical):
Here the job profile details of Group Y – Technical are discussed for various posts.
As a Communication Technician, you will operate, service, and maintain all types of state of the art communication devices, telephone exchange, and radio equipment
- As an Automobile Technician, you will drive all types of light, medium, and heavy automobiles, load carriers, and specialist vehicles like cranes, towing tractors, fork lifters, etc. subject to service exigencies.
- As a technician, you will also carry out minor repairs, day to day maintenance, and basic level servicing of the common user vehicles and specialist vehicles in the Indian Air Force inventory.
Airmen Group Y Non-Technical:
Here the job profile details of Group Y – non technical are discussed for various posts.
As an Admin Assistant, you will maintain and analyze records, files, and information of personnel. You will also manage ration supplies, cookhouses, and messes.
As an Accounts Assistant, you will record and manage the accounting of pay and allowances, equipment, logistics transactions, public fund, and cash flow, etc
You are made familiar with nursing and first-aid. You are also involved in the management of medical stores, dispensaries, and ward supervision.
As a Logistics Assistant, you are involved in the procurement, storage, and handling inventory control as well as accounting of military stores.
Environment Support Services Assistant (ESSA):
- This job involves maintenance of the firefighting section.
- It also requires that you ensure the upkeep of the hygiene of the Air Force Campus.
- As an Ops Assistant, you will operate various systems of Air Traffic Control Centre, Air Field, and Air Defence System.
- You will be trained in the operation of Radars, Display Units, reporting and tracking procedures of airborne weapon systems, etc
- If you are a Meteorological Assistant, you are trained to undertake weather observation and to maintain meteorological instruments.
- You are also responsible for plotting charts, taking balloon observations, and compilation of weather summaries.
Ground Training Assistant:
- As a Ground Training Instructor, you will train personnel on drill, parade, handling of arms, and physical exercise.
- You are also responsible for organizing and conducting all games and sports activities.
Indian Air Force (Police):
- In the position of the Indian Air Force (Police), your responsibilities involve assuming police duties and investigation of offenses.
- You are also in-charge of maintenance of security.
Indian Air Force (Security):
As an Indian Air Force (Security) tradesman, you are to undertake special operations and carry out high-level security operations.
As a Musician, you will become a part of the Air Force Band. You will be trained to play different musical instruments.
Airmen Group X & Y Promotion Structure:
Employees get to the higher ranks during their service in the Air Force. The boards offer the opportunity to eligible Airmen to apply for the Flying Branch Officer recruitment within the age group of 19 to 20 years. The Indian Air Force Airmen Salary for Group X & Y has been varied for the promotion.
IAF Airmen Group X: Promotion Scale & Minimum Service Period:
|Rank||Minimum Service Period|
|Leading Aircraftman to Corporal||5 Years|
|Corporal to Sergeant||13 Years 6 months|
|Sergeant to Junior Warrant Officer||17 Years|
|Junior Warrant Officer to Warrant Officer||23 Years|
|Warrant Officer to Master Warrant Officer||28 Years|
Indian Air Force Group Y: Promotion Scale & Minimum Service Period:
|Rank||Minimum Service Period|
|Leading Aircraftman||02 years (plus training)|
|Sergeant||13 years 6 months|
|Junior Warrant Officer||17 years|
|Warrant Officer||23 years|
|Master Warrant Officer||28 years|