Indian Army Syllabus 2020: Indian Army will conduct Common Entrance Examination (CEE) for Soldier General Duty, and Soldier Clerk/SKT. Candidates who have applied for Soldier post in Indian Army need to know the Indian Army CEE Syllabus 2020 and Indian Army Exam Pattern 2020.
Indian Army has already released Recruitment Rally Notification for the Soldier General Duty, and Soldier Clerk/SKT Posts. Eligible candidates can apply for Indian Army Recruitment 2020 from different rally recruitment. Candidates who are going to apply for Indian Army Soldier Recruitment 2020, have to appear for the CEE Exam 2020. To attend the Indian Army CEE Selection Procedure 2020, candidates need to know about Indian Army Syllabus 2020 and Indian Army Exam Pattern 2020.
To gain good marks and qualify in the Indian Army 2020 Exam, candidates need to check the Indian Army Syllabus 2020 and Indian Army Exam Pattern 2020. In this article, we have given a brief description of the CEE Exam 2020. Only based on the marks scored in the Indian Army CEE 2020, candidates will be selected for the next stage of the Indian Army Recruitment process. The selection will be purely on merit basis only. So candidates are advised to carefully read the Indian Army Syllabus 2020 and Indian Army Exam Pattern 2020.
Indian Army CEE Exam Pattern
|I||General Knowledge||5||20||32 (Min. Pass Marks in Each paper)|
Indian Army CEE Syllabus 2020
1. General Knowledge
- Abbreviations – National and International
- Sports – National and International
- Awards & Prizes – National awards, Gallantry awards, Nobel Prizes
- History – Important dates & battles in Indian and World
- History and landmarks of Indian History, a national movement
- Geography – Solar System Space exploration, The earth principal peaks, Deserts, Rivers, Lakes and famous
- Inventions and Discoveries
- The Constitution of India
- Religious communities and Principal Languages
- National and International Days
- International Organizations
- Books and Authors
- The world of Plants and animals
- Current Affairs and “Who’s Who”
- Waterfalls, Geographical Tallest, Biggest, and Longest, etc.
- Terminology – Geographical terms, Economic terms, Astronomical terms, Legal terms, and Misc terms
- Indian Armed Forces
- Indian Towns, States
- Institutions and Research Stations, International Space Stations and Festivals of India and World
- Indian News Agencies and Dailies
- Continents and Sub Continents
2. General Science
- Human Body – Food and nutrition, diseases and prevention, vitamins and their uses.
- The question of General Science consisting of topic related to Physics, Chemistry, and Biology.
- based on fundamentals and day to day activities.
- Medical Terms.
- Scientific Terms.
- Scientific and Research Institutes in India
- Natural numbers
- Rational/irrational numbers
- Decimal fractions, HCF & LCM
- Square root
- Ratio and proportion
- Percentages, averages, profit & loss, simple and compound interest
- Addition, subtraction, multiplication, and division of algebraic expressions
- HCF & LCM, Factorization, simple equations, indices, logarithms, Solution of linear equations of two and three variables.
- Ratio and proportion meaning and standard form
- Roots and discriminant of a quadratic equation a x 2 + bx + c = 0;
Area and Volume
- Area of four walls of a room, area of a circle
- Sector and segment of a circle; surface area and volume of a cube, cuboids cone, cylinder, sphere
- Trigonometric ratios of an angle A of a right angle triangle, Simple applications of
- Trigonometric ratios for solving problems of different types, Simple identities based upon the above.
Heights and Distances
- Solution of simple problems of height and distance using trigonometrical tables and logarithmic tables
Lines and Angles
- Different characteristics of lines and angles
- Parallel and perpendicular lines, inserting lines, some of angles and triangles, interior and exterior angles
- Triangles-properties, equality, and similarity with respect to sides and angles
- Parallelogram-types and properties
- Circles – Properties, arc, chords, tangents, secants, and angles subtended by arcs.
- Histograms with given intervals
- Classification of data, frequency, frequency polygons
- Mean, median and mode of grouped and regrouped data, problems related to statistical techniques.
4. Computer Fundamentals
- Characteristics of a computer
- Basic applications of a computer
- Components of a Computer system
- Central Processing unit (CPU), Visual Display Unit (VDU), Keyboard
Concept of Memory
- Primary and Secondary Memory
- RAM and ROM, Units of Memory – Byte, Kilobyte, Megabyte, Gigabyte, Terabyte
Input / Output Devices
- Mouse, Joy Stick, Scanner, Microphone, OCR, MICR, Light pen, Barcode Reader, Digital Camera, Printer, Speaker, Plotter
- Booting procedure and Storage Devices
Introduction to Windows
- Using Mouse and moving icons on the screen
- My computer, Recycle Bin, Task Bar
- Start menu and menu selection, running an application, setting system date and time
- Windows Explorer to view files, folders, and directories, creating and renaming files and folders
- Opening and Closing of Windows Minimize, Restore and Maximize forms of windows
- Basic components of a Window: Desktop, Frame, Title Bar, Menu Bar, Status Bar, Scroll Bars (Horizontal and Vertical), Using the right button of the Mouse
- Creating Shortcut, Basic Windows, Accessories: Notepad, Paint, Calculator, WordPad
- Introduction to a Word Processor
- Creating and Saving a Document, Editing and Formatting a Document; Text Style (B.I.U), Font Type, Size, changing color, alignment of text
- Formatting paragraphs with a line or paragraph spacing; adding headers and footers, numbering pages, using grammar and spell utilities
- Using subscript and superscript, inserting symbols, Print Preview, Printing a document, Inserting Word Art
- Clip art and Pictures, Page setting, Bullets and Numbering, Borders and Shading, Format painter
- Find and Replace, Inserting Tables: inserting, deleting rows and columns, merging cells, splitting cells, using auto format.
- Introduction to Presentation Graphics, understanding the concept of slides shows
- Basic elements of a slide, Different types of slide Layouts
- Creating and saving a presentation
- Different views of a slide: Normal view, Slide Sorter view and Slide Show
- Editing and Formatting a slide: Adding Titles, Subtitles, Text, Background, Watermark; Headers and Footers, Numbering Slides
- Introduction to Spreadsheets, Concept of Worksheets and workbook
- Creating and saving a worksheet
- Working with a spreadsheet: entering numbers, text, date/time, series using AutoFill
- Editing and formatting a worksheet including changing color, size, and font, alignment of text, inserting or deleting cells, rows, and columns.