Indian Government Mint Recruitment 2021: IGM, Alipore, Kolkata (West Bengal) has released the notification for Indian Government Mint Recruitment on the official website. Candidates with a professional degree can apply for Indian Government Mint Recruitment. The Online Registration for Indian Government Mint Recruitment starts from 20th January 2021 to 19th February 2021.
Indian Government Mint Recruitment
The IGM has called for the Indian Government Mint Recruitment of Supervisor/Engraver/Junior Office Assistant posts/ Junior Bullion Assistant/ Technician posts. The Indian Government Mint Recruitment has provided you a detailed advertisement on the official website @ igmkolkata.spmcil.com. In this below article we will provide you the procedure to apply online, exam dates, and vacancies in a detailed manner.
IGM-2021 Recruitment Overview:
|Organization name||Indian Government Mint (IGM) 2021|
|IGM-2021 Online Application Start Date||20/01/2021|
|IGM-2021 Online Application Last Date||19/02/2021|
|IGM-2021 Tentative month of online Examination||March/April 2021|
|Payment Of Fees in Online Mode||From 20/01/2021 to 19/02/2021|
Indian Government Mint Recruitment: Vacancy
The IGM-2021 has released vacancies for various posts. The total number of vacancies for Indian Government Mint Recruitment is 54.
|Post Code||Name of the Post||No of vacancies|
|03||Junior Office Assistant||12|
|04||Junior Bullion Assistant||10|
IGM-2021 Educational Qualification and Age limit:
The Indian Government Mint Recruitment 2021 eligibility criteria for education qualification and age limit clearly mentioned in the below table:
|Post Code||Name of the Post||Educational Qualification||Age limit|
|01||Supervisor|| Full time Diploma in Engineering or B.E. / B.Tech / B.Sc. engineering in the relevant trade will be considered
||18 to 30 years|
|02||Engraver-III||Bachelor of Fine Arts (Sculpture/MetalWorks/Painting) with minimum 55% mark.||18 to 28 years|
|03||Junior Office Assistant||Graduate with minimum 55% marks and computer knowledge also required. Typing speed for
English-40 wpm or Hindi-30 wpm.
|18 to 28 years|
|04||Junior Bullion Assistant||Graduate with minimum 55% marks and computer knowledge also required. Typing speed for
English-40 wpm or Hindi-30 wpm.
|18 to 28 years|
|05||Junior Technician(Electronics)||Full time ITI Certificate in Electronics Trade with one year NAC certificate from NCVT.||18 to 25 years|
Application Fees for IGM 2021:
- Rs 600/- for candidates belonging to Unreserved, EWS, OBC categories.
- SC/ST candidates are exempted from fee but they have to pay Rs 200/- as intimation charges.
IGM-2021 Salary Details:
The salary structure for Indian Government Mint Recruitment is given below for various posts.
- Supervisor (Technical operators) : Rs. 26000- 100000
- Engraver-III : Rs. 8500 – 20850
- Junior Office Assistant : Rs. 8350 – 20470
- Junior Bullion Assistant : Rs. 8350 – 20470
- Junior Technician (Electronics) : Rs. 7750 – 19040.
IGM-2021 Mode of Exam and Exam Centre:
The exam will be done in online mode only and objective types questions are asked. The examination centre will be in and around Kolkata city only.
IGM-2021 Selection Procedure:
The selection of candidates will be done in 2 modes. The first process is an online examination which will be done for 2 hours (120 minutes) and the shortlisted candidates will go through the trade test. The Final selection is based on the merit list obtained in the online examination.
IGM-2021 Exam Pattern:
The given IGM-2021 Exam pattern for Supervisor, Engraver-III and Junior Technician post. The exam will be objective type and the time duration will be 2 hours (120 minutes). The question paper consists of 150 questions and each carries one mark for the correct answer. A negative marking of 0.25 is applicable for each wrong answer.
|S.NO||Subject||No.of Questions||Maximum marks||Duration|
|1.||Professional knowledge||50||50||120 minutes (2 hours)|
The IGM-2021 Exam pattern for Junior Office Assistant and Junior Bullion Assistant is mention in the below table. The question paper consists of 160 questions and each correct answer carry one mark. There will be negative marking for each wrong answer of 0.25 marks.
|S.NO||Subject||No. of Questions||Maximum marks||Duration|
|1.||General Awareness||40||40||120 minutes (2 hours)|
IGM-2021 Online Registration: How to apply
- The first step for Indian Government Mint Recruitment registration is to go to the official website of IGM Kolkata website igmkolkata.spmcil.com and go to the careers page to fill the online application form.
- Candidates should register their correct Name, E-mail Id, Contact number. A provisional registration number and password will be generated which the candidate should note down for the further process.
- Candidates are advised to carefully fill and verify the details by themselves no change of details is allowed after the FINAL SUBMIT BUTTON.
- Candidates are advised to register name and other details as per in the certificate/mark sheet. Any change/ alteration found in the application/ admit card / document verification may disqualify the candidate.
- Applicants are advised to upload photo and signature as per the guidelines in the notification.
- Modify if required and verify the details by clicking preview button and then go to Final Submit button.
- Click on ‘Payment’ button and proceed with payment.
- Click on “Submit” button.
IGM Recruitment: Important Links
IGM Recruitment Application Form (Active from 20th Jan)
IGM 2021 FAQ’s
Q.1. What is the eligibility criteria for IGM 2021 exam?
Candidates should complete a diploma in Engineering/BA/Arts discipline from a recognized university.
Q.2. Is any change of given details is applicable after the final submission of the application?
No, change of any details is not applicable after final submission of application.
Q.3.How many vacancies released for Indian Government Mint Recruitment 2021?
Indian Government Mint (IGM) has released 54 vacancies.
Q.4.Where is the Exam centres for IGM 2021?
The Exam centre is around Kolkata city only.
Q.5. Whether the application fee is refundable?
The application fee is non-refundable after submitting the application. Therefore the candidates are requested to verify their eligibility before payment.