Indian Navy Tradesman Recruitment 2021: Indian Navy Tradesman Recruitment 2021 Notification Released!!! Details regarding the Indian Navy Tradesman Vacancy, Eligibility, Selection Process & Apply Online are given here for your reference. Interested candidates shall refer to this article and start the Indian Navy Tradesman Online Application Process.
Join Indian Navy has recently announced the recruitment notification for the engagement of Tradesman posts. A total of 1,159 vacancies were announced for Eastern Naval, Western Naval & Southern Naval Command. The recruitment has been announced through the notification number INCET TMM 01/2021. A huge number of vacancies were announced for this time. The recruitment has been conducted at the national level to select the eligible candidates. The Indian Navy Tradesman 2021 Apply Online link is get activated currently.
Interested candidates shall refer to the official notification to know the prescribed eligibility criteria and recruitment process. The final date for the submission of the online application gets ends on March 07, 2021. Eligible candidates should submit their online application on or before the last date. Further details regarding the Indian Navy Tradesman Recruitment 2021 are given below for your reference.
Indian Navy Tradesman Recruitment 2021
Name of an Organization – Join Indian Navy
Recruitment Name – Indian Navy Tradesman Recruitment 2021
Job Role – Tradesman
Job Location – Eastern, Western & Southern Naval Command
Indian Navy Tradesman Notification 2021: Important Dates
Commencement of submission of online application: 22 February 2021
Last date for submission of online application: 07 March 2021
Indian Navy Tradesman Vacancy 2021:
This year a total of 1,159 vacancies were announced throughout the state. The vacancy distribution has been given below for your reference.
- Eastern Naval Command – 710 Posts
- Western Naval Command – 324 Posts
- Southern Naval Command – 125 Posts
Indian Navy Tradesman Recruitment 2021: Eligibility Criteria
Passionate candidates who are going to apply for the Indian Navy Tradesman recruitment 2021 must go through the Indian Navy Tradesman Eligibility Criteria prescribed in the official notification. Here for your convenience, we have given you the complete details.
Indian Navy Tradesman Age Limit:
The candidates must possess
Minimum: 18 years
Maximum: 25 years
(There will be age relaxation for reserved category candidates as per government norms)
Indian Navy Tradesman Educational Qualification:
Essential Qualifications 10th Standard pass from a recognized Board / Institutions and Certificate from a recognized Industrial Training Institute (ITI).
Indian Navy Tradesman Application Process:
Application Mode: Online
SC/ST/PWD/Ex-Servicemen/Women – NIL
Others – Rs. 250/-
Payment Mode: Online Payment Gateway
Indian Navy Tradesman Recruitment 2021: Selection Process
The selection process of Indian Navy Tradesman Recruitment 2021 is based on
(i) Screening of Application
(ii) Online Examination
(iii) Document Verification
(i) Screening of Applications:
Indian Navy Tradesman Recruitment 2021 will not carry out detailed scrutiny of applications received online to allow candidates to appear for the examination. Detailed scrutiny of documents will be carried at a subsequent stage.
(ii) Scheme of Examination:
All shortlisted/ eligible candidates will have to appear in the online computer-based examination consisting of objective type questions based on Matriculation and ITI, in both English & Hindi (except for General English) covering aspects as below:
Indian Navy Tradesman Exam Pattern:
|I||General Intelligence and Reasoning||25|
|II||Numerical Aptitude/ Quantitative Ability||25|
|III||General English & Comprehension||25|
Provisional Appointment Letter:
The appointment of provisionally selected candidates will be strictly based on their relative merit position in the online examination subject to verification of documents, Medical Examination, and other requirements as specified by the Government of India and Appointing Authority.
(iii) Document Verification:
All documents pertaining to age, education, identity, address, category, caste validity certificate, ITI certificate, etc. will be scrutinized and verified as per extant DoP&T policy. Date and Venue for document verification will be intimated to the provisionally selected candidates on their registered mobile phone/e-mail IDs and by post.
Indian Navy Tradesman Job Profile
Nature of Duties! Job Profile. Indicative duties related to the post are as follows.
- Working in production /maintenance of Shop/Ship/Submarine.
- General cleanliness & upkeep of the Section/Unit
- Carrying of files and other papers within the Office area.
- Photocopying, sending/receiving of FAX, letters, etc.
- Other non-clerical work in the Sections/Unit.
- Assisting in routine office work like diary, dispatch, etc including on computer
- Delivering of Dak (inside & outside the Section/Unit)
- Watch & ward duties. ) Opening and closing duties
- Cleaning of building, fixture, etc. (k) Dusting of furniture, etc.,
- Upkeep of parks, lawns, potted plants, etc. (m)Any other work assigned by the superior authority
Note: The above list of duties is only illustrative and not exhaustive. Section/Department of the Indian Navy may add in the list, duties ordinarily performed by pers
Indian Navy Tradesman Notification 2021: Important Links
How to Apply for Indian Navy Tradesman Recruitment 2021?
- Candidates kindly visit the official site of the Indian navy.
- On the home page, there is a dropdown menu regarding the careers/jobs.
- Under that, there is a navigation link regarding the join as a civilian.
- Click on that you will be redirected to the recruitment page.
- Find the link regarding the Indian Navy Tradesman Recruitment 2021 Civilian INCET TMM 01/2021 Notification PDF.
- Click on that the official notification will get opened.
- Refer to the notification to know the prescribed eligibility criteria and recruitment process.
- Start the online application process.
- Fill in all the mandatory fields.
- Submit the online application on or before the last date.