Dear Aspirants, The SSC Exams are going on at national level. Millions of candidates have eagerly prepared for the ongoing SSC exams such as CGL, CHSL, MTS, CPO, JE etc. SSC exams are usually conducted by the Staff Selection Commission to recruit the eligible candidates for various Central government departments. Mostly the selection process for all the SSC exams consists of the single or double phase of written examination based on the examination. Due to that, the written exam consisted of a certain syllabus and exam pattern. By following those regulations, the written exam has been conducted through an online mode. Based on the latest updated exam pattern and syllabus, here we have drafted the Reasoning Ability questions on a daily basis. So aspirants start your practice session with us and mould your skill in a perfect shape.
Direction (1): In the following question, select the number which can be placed at the sign of question mark (?) from the given alternatives.
2) How many quadrilateral are there in the given figure ?
3) How many triangles are there in the given figure?
4) In each of the following question below are given some statements followed by someconclusions. Taking the given statements to be true even if they seem to be at variance from commonly known facts,read all the conclusions and then decide which of the given conclusion logically follows the given statements.
I) All women are hardworking.
II) All intelligent are advocate.
III) Some intelligent are women.
I) Some advocates are women.
II) Some hardworking are women.
III) Some women are advocate.
IV) Some hardworking are intelligent.
(a) Only conclusion (II), (III) and (IV) follow
(b) Only conclusion (I), (II) and (III) follow
(c) Only conclusion (I), (III) and (IV) follow
(d) All conclusions follow
5) In each of the following question below are given some statements followed by some conclusions. Taking the given statements to be true even if they seem to be at variance from commonly known facts, read all the conclusions and then decide which of the given conclusion logically follows the given statements.
I) Some pins are cups.
II) No cup is book.
I) Some pins are books.
II) Some pins are not books.
(a) Only conclusion (I) follows
(b) Only conclusion (II) follows
(c) Both conclusion follow
(d) Neither conclusion (I) nor conclusion (II) follows
6) Three positions of a cube are show below. What will come opposite to face containing ‘Q’ ?
7) Three position of a cube shown below. What will come opposite to face containing ‘R’ ?
8) In the given figure, which letter represents carnivorous plants which are not green ?
9) In the given figure, how many yellow birds are there ?
10) In the given figure, how many water are either tap or shower ?
1) Answer: C
1 + 8 + 9 + 4 = 22
7 + 6 + 2 + 7 = 22
2 + 4 + 5 + 11 = 22
2) Answer: A
3) Answer: B
4) Answer: D
All conclusions follow.
5) Answer: B
Only conclusion II follows.
6) Answer: B
R is opposite to ‘Q’
7) Answer: B
G is opposite to ‘R’.
8) Answer: A
‘d’ represents carnivorous plants which are not green.
9) Answer: B
Yellow birds = 25 + 7 = 32
10) Answer: B
Water either tap or shower = 43 + 68 = 111
|Check Here to View SSC CGL / CHSL 2021 Reasoning Ability Questions|
|Day – 11||Day – 10||Day – 09|