Indian Overseas Bank Salary 2020: The Indian Overseas Bank (IOB) has released the IOB Security Guard Salary 2020, IOB Pre-Examination Training and IOB Job Profile in IOB Notification 2020. Candidates who have applied for IOB Recruitment 2020 can check the IOB Salary 2020, IOB Pre-Examination Training and Job Profile details here
The Indian Overseas Bank (IOB) is one of the prestigious jobs among Job seekers. So a lot of candidates have applied for IOB Recruitment and the last date of apply online for IOB 2020 Recruitment is already over. The applied applicants of IOB need to know about the IOB Security Guard Salary 2020. They may also have a doubt or may need more clarification regarding the IOB Salary and allowances. In this article we are going to discuss the Salary, what are all the allowances provided by IOB for Security Guard Post, and Job Profile. Candidates can read this post and know more information about the IOB Pay Scale and allowances.
IOB Security Guard Job Profile
- Perform Security Guard duties i.e. to watch or look after the premises or department for the purpose of its safety, security and guard against attack, or assault, or infiltration and against removal of the Bank’s property by any unauthorized person and/or to watch and guard as above the movement of Bank’s property from one place to another, whether inside or outside the Bank
- Operating gadgets like Electronic Alarm systems, CCTV systems, X-Ray machines, Door
Frame Metal Detector (DFMD), Hand Held Metal Detector (HHMD), etc., for security of men and materials entering or exiting the Bank’s premises.
- Maintenance and Operation of Fire Alarm systems and Fire-fighting equipment.
- Work in shifts including night shifts.
- To perform other routine duties of the Subordinate cadre as required by the Management from time to time.
IOB Security Guard Pre-Examination Training
Pre-Examination Training will be arranged by the Bank to applicants belonging to Scheduled Caste/ Scheduled Tribes/ Minority Communities/ Ex-Servicemen at Chennai, after cut-off date for receiving applications. All eligible candidates who opt for and wish to avail of Pre-Examination Training should fill in the relevant column in the ON-LINE APPLICATION. While training will be imparted free of cost, all other expenses regarding travelling, boarding, lodging etc. will have to be borne by the candidate for attending the pre-examination training programe at the designated Centres. Depending on the response and administrative feasibility, the right to cancel any of the Pre- Examination Training Centres and/ or add some other Centres and/or make alternate arrangements, is reserved. By merely attending the Pre-Examination Training no candidate acquires any right to be selected in the Bank. Dates of Pre-Examination Training shall be intimated separately.
IOB Security Guard Salary 2020
- Selected candidate will be placed in the under-mentioned pay scale in the Subordinate staff cadre, as per Bipartite Settlement.
- Rs. 9560-325/4-10860-410/5-12910-490/4-14870-570/3-16580-655/3-18545
- However, Basic pay will be fixed based on the last drawn salary during their defence service. In addition, they are entitled for emoluments as per the Industry-wide Bipartite
Settlement and as per the policies and rules of the Bank.