IOB Recruitment 2021: IOB Recruitment 2021 Notification Released!!! Details regarding the IOB Vacancy, Eligibility, Selection Process & Apply Online are given here for your reference. Eligible aspirants shall refer to the official notification, check the eligible norms, and start the apply online process.
Indian Overseas Bank has recently announced the notification for the engagement of candidates for Compliance Function. A total of 15 vacancies were announced. The IOB Careers has invited online applications from eligible candidates. The officials should have retired from the Bank in the Scale-IV on or after 31.12.2018 and the Officials should not have completed 63 years of age at the time of application. The IOB Recruitment 2021 Apply Online link is get activated currently. Interested aspirants shall refer to the official notification to know the prescribed eligibility criteria and recruitment process. The final date for the submission of the online application gets ends on 25th March 2021. Further details regarding the IOB Recruitment 2021 are given below for your reference.
IOB Recruitment 2021 – Overview
Name of an Organization – Indian Overseas Bank
Recruitment Name – IOB Notification 2021 for Compliance Functions
Job Role – Compliance Functions
Job Location – Various Locations
IOB Notification 2021 – Important Dates
Starting Date to Apply – 15th March 2021
The Last Date for the Submission – 25th March 2021
IOB Eligibility Criteria:
- The Officials should not have completed 63 years of age at the time of application.
- The staff member should have retired (including VRS) in the normal course on superannuation and should have not retired under CRS/ any punishment.
- No case should be pending against the retired staff at the point of application submission or during the period of empanelment.
- Should have working knowledge/Skill on MS Word and MS Excel and adaptability of the computer environment.
- Tenure may be fixed for a period of two years with an annual performance review. The term can be extended for another one year subject to a maximum age limit of 65 years.
- For officials to be posted in Central Office, they should reside in Chennai and for officials to be posted in Regional Offices, they should be permanently residing in their place of posting.
Any one of the following shall have complied:
I. Worked as a Chief Manager – Credit, Inspection, Risk, Treasury and operation (any one area) at Regional Office/Zonal Office/Central Office for a period of consecutive 2 years.
II. Preference will be given to those who worked as Branch Manager for a minimum of 2 years.
IOB Compliance Functions Vacancy 2021:
|S.No||Place of Posting||Vacancy|
|1||Central Office. Chennai||5|
|4||Chennai – I Region||1|
|6||Chennai – II Region||1|
|8||Kolkata – I Region||1|
|9||NCR Delhi Region||1|
IOB Recruitment 2021: Application Process
Application Process – Offline
THE DEPUTY GENERAL MANAGER,
Indian Overseas Bank, Compliance Department,
Central Office, 5th Floor, Annexe Building,
763, Anna Salai,
Chennai – 600 002.
IOB Notification 2021: Selection Process
The selection process will be based on an interview.
The selected Retired Officer shall be empanelled for a period of two years with an annual performance review. The term can be extended for another one year subject to a maximum age limit of 65 years.
It is only contractual work for a specific period and the Retired Officers so assigned the work are not entitled to claim any regular employment or any other benefit in the Bank in the future.
IOB Recruitment 2021: Post Empanelment
The selected retired officers would be given training to orient themselves in the compliance process/procedure as per guidelines by the Compliance department.
b. Review of Performance
The performance shall be evaluated on yearly basis by Chief Compliance Officer (CCO).
c. Reporting structure
The overall supervision of the functioning of Retired Officers shall be done by Chief Compliance Officer (CCO).
IOB Recruitment 2021: Remuneration
The monthly remuneration of Rs. 30,000/- (consolidated) will be paid. In addition to the above fees, the following allowances will be reimbursed.
a) For conducting Compliance Audit at branches (up to 50 KMs from residence: Rs.150 per day
b) For conducting Compliance Audit at branches (above 50 km):
Maximum of 2nd A/c fare subject to production of bills/booking tickets/Travel Tickets and only two-way fares (once up & once down) during the audit of a branch.
II) Other Allowances
For conducting Compliance Audit at branches above 50 KMs, a consolidated sum of Rs.1500/- is to be paid per day.
IOB Recruitment 2021: Important Links
How to apply for IOB Recruitment 2021?
- Candidates kindly visit the official site of IOB Careers.
- On that find the recruitment link regarding the EMPANELMENT OF IOB RETIRED OFFICERS FOR ASSISTING IN COMPLIANCE FUNCTION.
- Click on that, the official notification will get opened.
- Read the notification instructions carefully.
- Download the application form.
- Fill in all the mandatory fields.
- Send the application form to the respective venue on or before the last date.