IOCL Recruitment 2020: The Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOCL) has announced the vacancies and IOCL Notification 2020 for Trade Apprentice, Technical Apprentice, and Non-Technical Apprentice. The IOCL Notification 2020 invites Applications from the eligible candidates with respective qualifications at IOCL Careers.
The IOCL Recruitment of Trade Apprentices engages at its Locations in States of South India and Technical and Non-Technical Apprentices at its Locations in States & Union Territory of North India. The candidates who are passionate about IOCL Recruitment 2020 jobs can apply online before the deadline with the required details. The IOCL Vacancy has prescribed Eligibility criteria and Age limit which varies according to the post. So candidates are advised to read the IOCL Notification 2020 instructions carefully and proceed to fill the IOCL Application Form 2020. Moreover, candidates are informed to apply online for anyone of the IOCL posts.
IOCL Vacancy 2020
- Technician Apprentice
- Electrical & Electronics
2. Technician Apprentice
- Electronics Mechanic
- Instrument Mechanic
- Electronics Mechanic
- Instrument Mechanic
- Data Entry Operator (Fresher Apprentices)
- Data Entry Operator (Skill Certificate Holder)
IOCL Recruitment 2020 Important Dates
|STATES OF SOUTH INDIA|
|Online Application opens on||13th January 2020|
|Last date to Apply Online IOCL Recruitment 2020||27th January 2020|
|Written Test Date||9th February 2020|
|Document Verification||17th February 2020 (Tentative)|
|STATES & UNION TERRITORY OF NORTH INDIA|
|Online Application opens on||26th December 2019|
|Last date to Apply Online IOCL Recruitment 2020||22nd January 2020|
|Written Test Date||28th January 2020 (Tentative)|
|Document Verification||2nd February 2020 (Tentative)|
IOCL Recruitment 2020: Written Test Centres
The Indian Oil Corporation Limited conducts the written test in the below Centres for Trade and Technical Apprentices.
- South India – Chennai, Hyderabad, Vijaywada, and Bangalore
- North India – Chandigarh, Jaipur, Lucknow and New Delhi
The Venue details will be updated in the Admit Card. The Admit Card will be uploaded in the portal and intimation will also be sent via SMS / E-mail.
IOCL Eligibility Criteria 2020
- Technician Apprentice-Mechanical – 3 years Diploma in Mechanical Engineering.
- Technician Apprentice(Electrical) – 3 years Diploma in Electrical Engineering.
- Technician Apprentice (Instrumentation) – 3 years Diploma in Instrumentation Engineering.
- Technician Apprentice(Civil) – 3 years Diploma in Civil Engineering.
- Technician Apprentice(Electrical & Electronics) – 3 years Diploma in Electrical & Electronics Engineering.
- Technician Apprentice (Electronics) – 3 years Diploma in Electronics Engineering.
- Trade Apprentice (Fitter) – Matric with 2-year ITI (Fitter) recognized by NCVT / SCVT.
- Trade Apprentice (Electrician) – Matric with 2-year ITI (Electrician) recognized by NCVT / SCVT.
- Trade Apprentice (Electronics Mechanic) – Matric with 2-year ITI (Electronics Mechanic) recognized by NCVT / SCVT.
- Trade Apprentice (Instrument Mechanic) – Matric with 2-year ITI (Instrument Mechanic) recognized by NCVT / SCVT.
- Trade Apprentice (Machinist) – Matric with 2-year ITI (Machinist) recognized by NCVT / SCVT.
- Trade Apprentice – Accountant: Regular Full Time Graduate in any discipline.
- Trade Apprentice – Data Entry Operator (Fresher Apprentices): Class XII or it is equivalent.
- Trade Apprentice – Data Entry Operator (Skilled Certificate Holders): Class XII or it’s equivalent with Skill Certificate holder in ‘Domestic Data Entry Operator’.
The qualification prescribed shall be from a recognized University/Institute as a full-time regular course in relevant discipline with minimum 50 % marks in aggregate for General &OBC candidates & 45% in case of SC/ST candidates against reserved positions.
IOCL Careers 2020: Important Links
Official Site: Click Here
Notification(South Zone): Click Here
Notification(North Zone): Click Here
IOCL Registration Guide: Click Here
IOCL Login Page: Click Here
IOCL Apply Online: Click here
IOCL Recruitment 2020 Apply Online:
Candidates should have a valid e-mail id and mobile number to apply for IOCL Vacancy 2020 because further communication from IOCL Careers will be through email and SMS alerts.
- Visit the IOCL careers Official Website
- Read the IOCL Rules and Regulation carefully.
- Check whether the candidate is eligible to apply for the post through IOCL Notification 2020
- After confirming all the IOCL Recruitment details, Fill the Registration page with Primary Details, Details for Communication, Educational details, Essential Qualification Declaration, and upload the Passport size photograph and Signature.
- Finally, make a tick in the Declaration Checkbox and hit the Submit Button.
- Check the correctness of the information before submitting the IOCL Registration Form 2020.
- Take a print out of the IOCL Apprentice Registration Form 2020 Application for further reference.