IOCL Apprentice Selection Process 2020: The Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOCL) has released IOCL Apprentice Selection Process 2020 for the Written Examination. Candidates who have applied for the IOCL Apprentice Post can check the IOCL Syllabus 2020, IOCL Exam Pattern 2020 and IOCL Selection Process.
The Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOCL) has recently released the Recruitment Notification for Technician Apprentice and Trade Apprentice Post. A total of 404 vacancies has announced by the IOCL board. A lot of candidates have applied for the Apprentice Post. The last date to apply online for IOCL Recruitment is 10th April 2020. So candidates can still have time to apply for IOCL Apprentice Recruitment 2020. Along with the IOCL Notification, the Indian Oil Corporation Limited also has listed the selection methodology for the Written Test. Candidates can check the details of IOCL Syllabus, IOCL Exam Pattern for the Written Test and prepare well.
IOCL Apprentice Exam Pattern 2020
The Indian Oil Corporation Limited will conduct a Written Test to select the candidates for the engagement of Apprentice Post. The written Test will be conducted for 90 minutes.
- Duration – 90 Minutes
- Total Questions – 100 Questions
- Language – The questions would be in bilingual i.e. English and Hind
- Total Marks – 100 Marks
- Each question carries 1 Mark
- All question asked in the IOCL Apprentice Written Test will be Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs) consisting of four option with one correct option.
IOCL Apprentice Syllabus 2020
The Indian Oil Corporation Limited written test syllabus for Apprentice post is listed here. The Written Test will assess the candidates on the following parameters
Trade Apprentice – Accounts
|Generic Aptitude including Quantitative Aptitude||30 Marks|
|Reasoning Abilities||30 Marks|
|Basic English Language Skills||40 Marks|
Trade Apprentice – Data Entry Operator
|General Aptitude and Reasoning||25 Marks|
|Basic English Language Skills||25 Marks|
|Quantitative Aptitude||25 Marks|
|General Awareness||25 Marks|
(Fitter/Electrician/Electronics Mechanic/Instrument Mechanic/Machinist) & Technician Apprentice (Mechanical/Electrical/Instrumentation/Civil/Electrical & Electronics/Electronics)
|Technical Acumen in relevant discipline||40 Marks|
|Generic Aptitude including Quantitative Aptitude||20 Marks|
|Reasoning Abilities||20 Marks|
|Basic English Language Skills||20 Marks|
IOCL Apprentice Selection Process 2020
- Selection shall be on the basis of performance of the candidates on the basis of marks obtained by them in the Written Test and meeting notified eligibility criteria.
- The candidates will have to secure a minimum of 40% marks in written test to qualify for selection process. The minimum qualifying marks shall be 35% for candidates belonging to SC/ST/PwBD categories against reserved positions.
- Candidates selected as apprentices will have to fulfill the minimum Physical fitness standard/parameters as specified in the Apprentice Act and amendments/modification issued from time to time. Only those candidates declared fit in Pre-engagement medical and physical fitness shall be considered for engaging as apprentice
- Candidates are advised to ensure that they are medically fit as per Indian Oil’s Pre-engagement medical standard. Candidates are advised to go through the “Guidelines and Criteria for physical Fitness for Pre-engagement medical Examination”
- Mere selection in written examination after the selection process shall not confer any right of engagement to the applicants.
- Upon completion of the Apprenticeship period the Corporation shall have no obligation to offer employment to such apprentice nor can an Apprentice claim right for employment on the grounds of completion of Apprenticeship
IOCL Apprentice Selection Process 2020 – Syllabus and Exam Pattern 2020
Candidates can click the direct link to view the IOCL Notification 2020. In the IOCL Notification, the IOCL 2020 Syllabus and IOCL 2020 Exam Pattern is also listed.