JK Bank Recruitment 2021: JK Bank Recruitment 2021 Notification Released Officially!!! Details regarding the JK Bank Vacancy, eligibility criteria, selection process, and application form are given here for your reference. Interested candidates shall refer to the official notification and start the online application process.
Jammu & Kasmir Bank has recently announced the notification for the engagement of Faculty & Office Assistant posts. A total of 48 vacancies were announced. One of the most important notifications among the banking aspirants. This is the Engagement of Faculty and Office Assistant (on contract)at J&K Bank Rural Self Employment Training Institutes Society-Centers. The JK Bank Apply Online link is get activated currently. Interested candidates shall refer to the official notification to know the prescribed eligibility criteria and recruitment process. The final date for the submission of the online application gets ends on 25th March 2021. Eligible candidates should submit the online application or before the last date. Further details regarding the JK Bank Recruitment 2021 are given below for your reference.
JK Bank Recruitment 2021 – Overview
Name of an Organization – JK Bank
Recruitment Name – JK Bank Recruitment 2021
Job Role – Faculty & Office Assistant
Job Location – Jammu & Kashmir
JK Bank Notification 2021: Important Dates
Notification Released on – 13th March 2021
Starting Date to Apply Online – 13th March 2021
The Last Date for the Submission of Online Application – 25th March 2021
The Last Date for the Fee Payment – 25th March 2021
Admit Card Released – To Be Notified Later
Written Exam Result – To Be Notified Later
Interview Admit Card – To Be Notified Later
Interview Date – To Be Notified Later
Provisional Selection – To Be Notified Later
JK Bank Vacancy 2021:
JK Bank Eligibility Criteria for Faculty & Office Assistant
Age Limit: As of 01-01-2021
Between 22-40 years
- Shall be a Graduate / Post Graduate viz. MSW/MA in Rural Development / MA in Sociology / Psychology / B.Sc. (Veterinary), B.Sc. (Horticulture), B.Sc. (Agri.), B.Sc.( Agri. Marketing)/ B.A. with B.Ed. etc.
- Shall have a flair for teaching and possess sound Computer Knowledge.
- Excellent communication skills in the local language essential, fluency in English and Hindi will be an added advantage.
- Excellent communication skills in English and the local language are essential.
- Shall have Experience as an Entrepreneur, Teacher/Faculty preferably in Entrepreneur Development with a flair for teaching.
- Proficiency in MS Office and use of the internet is compulsory.
- Previous experience as Faculty preferred.
- Shall be a Graduate in BSW/BA/B.Com./ with computer knowledge, Social work, Arts, Commerce with knowledge in Basic Accounting.
- Shall be fluent in spoken and written local language and English.
- Shall be proficient in MS Office (Word and Excel) and internet.
JK Bank Recruitment 2021: Application Process
Application Mode: Online
Application Fee: Rs. 1000/-
Payment Mode: Online
JK Bank Recruitment 2021: Selection Process
The selection process for the post of Faculty & Office Assistant is based on
(i) Online Written exam
JK Bank Exam Pattern for Faculty & Office Assistant:
|S.No||Name of Tests||No. of Questions||Maximum
|Time allotted for
|1||Computer Aptitude||50||50||30 minutes|
|2||General Knowledge||50||50||30 minutes|
Candidates have to qualify in each of the two tests by securing cut-off marks to be decided by JKBRSETI.
- There will be a penalty for wrong answers marked in the Objective Tests.
- For each question for which a wrong answer has been given by the candidate one fourth or 0.25 of the marks assigned to that question will be deducted as a penalty to arrive at a corrected score.
- If a question is left blank, i.e. no answer is marked by the candidate, there will be no penalty for that question
JK Bank Cut Off:
- Each candidate will be required to obtain a minimum score in each test of online written
examination and also a minimum total score to be considered to be shortlisted for interview.
- Depending on the number of vacancies available, cut-offs will be decided and candidates will be shortlisted for interview.
- The corrected scores obtained by each of the candidates in different sessions (if held) will be normalized using the equi-percentile method.
- Scores up to two decimal points shall be taken for the purpose of calculations.
JK Bank Recruitment 2021: Final Selection
- The total marks allotted for the Interview are 100. The minimum qualifying marks in the interview will not be less than 40%.
- The weightage (ratio) of the Online written exam and interview will be 80:20 respectively.
- The combined final score of candidates shall be arrived at on the basis of scores obtained by the candidates in the Online Written Examination and Interview.
JK Bank Recruitment 2021: Important Links
How to apply online for JK Bank Recruitment 2021?
- Candidates kindly visit the Official site @ jkbank.com
- On the home page, there is a link regarding the JK Bank Careers.
- Click on that you will be getting into the careers page.
- On the careers page, find the “Detailed Notification for Engagement of Faculty and Office Assistant (on contract) at J&K Bank Rural Self Employment Training Institutes Society-Centers” Link and click on that.
- The JK Bank 2021 Notification will get opened.
- Read the notification to know the prescribed eligibility criteria and recruitment process.
- Fill the Online Application Form and also upload the required documents.
- Then Pay the Application Fee.
- Submit the application form on or before the last date.