JK Bank SO Salary 2020-21:
The JK Bank SO salary 2020-21 details are here. The JK Bank SO recruitment 2020 notification has released to select candidates for the specialist officer cadre. Hence, aspirants will be eager to know JK bank SO salary and related details. Here we have provided complete details regarding the JK bank SO pay scale, salary structure, job profile, and more. Go through the article and know more about the JK Bank Specialist Officer salary details.
J&K Bank Recruitment 2020 Notification:
The Jammu & Kashmir Bank has released the Specialist Officer Recruitment Notification on 14-12-2020. After checking the notification, a lot of interested and eligible candidates will start to apply for recruitment. Here we have added complete details regarding the JK Bank SO salary 2020-2021, job profile, etc. Check all the details and submit your online application before the last date.
- Starting date to apply online: 15th December 2020
- The final date for apply online: 31st December 2020
JK Bank SO Salary Structure:
The JK Bank SO 2020 recruitment is to select candidates for the following Specialist Officer cadres.
- Chartered Accountant
- Civil Engineer
- Mechanical Engineer
The JK Bank SO salary structure is here for your reference.
- J&K Chartered Accountant Pay Scale – Rs.42020 – 1310/5 – 48570 – 1460/2 – 51490.
- JK Bank Civil Engineer Pay Scale – Rs.31705 – 1145/1 – 32850 – 1310/10 – 45950.
- JK Bank Mechanical Engineer Pay Scale – Rs.31705 – 1145/1 – 32850 – 1310/10 – 45950.
Thus, these are the JK Bank SO salary structure 2020-2021 details.
Chartered Accountant Job Profile:
The JK Bank SO salary structure of Chartered Accountant (CA) has an annual increment of Rs.1310 for the first 5 years. For the further 2 years, the annual increment is Rs.1460. Here we provide the JK Bank SO job profile of Chartered Accountants.
- Preparation of statutory returns and responses related to Income-Tax/TDS Returns, Balance Sheet, Profit & Loss, Reconciliation, VAT, Service Tax, TDS, GST, MIS, Finalization of Accounts, Income tax Returns and Assessments, etc.
- Chartered Accountant shall contribute in fields of Tax Planning, Capital Budgeting, Budget Forecasting, Financing, preparation of Books of Accounts, or any other related financial activity.
- Job Roles include assignments related to Financial Accounting, Social Accounting, Taxation, Capital Formation, and Economic Planning.
- Necessary Objectives – Knowledge of Direct and Indirect Taxation, managing Accounts, Budgeting, and Cash Flow, MIS, and Fund Management is necessary. Awareness of Internal Auditing standards issued by IIA and ICAI. Ownership of Finance policies and procedures and ensuring the same are aligned with business needs and industry practices.
Civil Engineer Job Profile:
The JK Bank SO salary structure of Civil Engineer has an annual increment of Rs.1145 for the first year. For further 10 years, the annual increment is Rs.1310. Here we provide the JK Bank SO job profile of Civil Engineers.
Undertaking technical appraisal to assess the fair market value of the property & to validate mandatory technical documents for ascertaining whether the construction is according to plans approved by the municipal authority, to confirm the ownership of a property and arrange to obtain occupation certificate wherever required.
Inspection of buildings under construction, for release of loan installments.
Undertake technical and feasibility studies and site investigations.
Develop detailed designs.
Assess the potential risks of specific projects, as well as undertake risk management in specialist roles at times. Supervise tendering procedures and put together proposals.
Manage, supervise, and visit contractors on-site and advise on civil engineering issues oversee the work of junior staff, or mentor civil engineers throughout the charter ship process.
Manage budgets and other project resources.
Adopt all relevant requirements around issues such as building permits, environmental regulations, sanitary design, good manufacturing practices, and safety on all work assignments.
Ensure that a project runs smoothly and that the structure is completed on time and within budget.
Correct any project deficiencies that affect production, quality, and safety requirements before final evaluation and project reviews.
Mechanical Engineer Job Profile:
The JK Bank SO salary structure of Mechanical Engineer has an annual increment of Rs.1145 for the first year. For further 10 years, the annual increment is Rs.1310. Here we provide the JK Bank SO job profile of Mechanical Engineers.
Valuation of plant & machinery after completing the examination for release of loan installments.
Inspection of plant & machinery.
Interior plant & machinery.
Here we provide the FAQs regarding the JK Bank SO salary 2020-2021 and the related details.
Q: What is the JK bank SO salary 2021 (basic pay) of the chartered accountant cadre?
A: For the Chartered Accountants, the JK bank SO basic salary is Rs.42020.
Q: What is the JK bank SO salary 2021 (basic pay) of the Civil / Mechanical Engineers?
A: For the Civil / Mechanical Engineers, the JK bank SO basic pay is Rs.31705.
Q: What is the apply online start date for the JK Bank SO 2020 recruitment?
A: The apply online start date is the 15th of December 2020.
Q: What is the apply online last date for the JK Bank SO 2020 recruitment?
A: The apply online last date is the 31st of December 2020.
Q: Specialist officers of which cadres will be recruited in this JK Bank SO 2020 Recruitment?
A: Chartered Accountant, Civil Engineer, and Mechanical Engineer.