JKSSB Recruitment 2020-21: JKSSB Recruitment 2020-21 Notification Released Officially!!! Details regarding the JKSSB Notification, Vacancy, Eligibility, Selection Process, Salary & Apply Online are given here for your reference. JKSSB aspirants shall refer to the official notification and start their online application process here from the direct link.
Jammu & Kashmir Services Selection Board(JKSSB) has recently announced the notification for the engagement of Junior Assistant, Junior Stenographer & Various other posts. A total of 1700 vacancies were announced. This is especially for JK state job seekers. The recruitment has to be conducted at the state level to recruit the eligible candidates. The JKSSB Recruitment Apply Online link is get activated on 27 December 2020. Interested candidates shall refer to the official notification to know the prescribed eligibility criteria and recruitment process. The final date for the submission of the JKSSB Online Application gets ends on 16 January 2021. Eligible candidates should submit their online application or before the last date. Further details regarding the JKSSB Recruitment 2020-21 Notification are given below for your reference.
JKSSB Recruitment 2020-21
Name of an Organization – Jammu & Kashmir Services Selection Board
Recruitment Name – JKSSB Recruitment 2020-21
Job Role: Junior Assistant, Junior Stenographer & Various other Posts
Job Location: Jammu & Kashmir
JKSSB Vacancy 2020-21:
The posts such as Junior Assistant, Junior Stenographer & Various for the following departments.
|S.No||Department||No of Posts Received|
|5||Labour & Employment||78|
JKSSB Recruitment 2020-21: Important Dates
Date of Commencement for submission of online applications – 27-12-2020
Last Date for submission of online applications – 16-01-2021
JKSSB Notification 2020-21: Eligibility Criteria
|S.No||Category||Age Limit||Not born before||Not born After|
|8||OSC (Other Social
JKSSB Recruitment 2020-21: Apply Online
Application Mode: Online
Fee payable: Rs 350/- (Rs Three Hundred Fifty only)
Payment Mode: Fee can be paid only online through Net Banking, Credit, or Debit cards.
JKSSB Notification 2020-21: Selection Process
The selection process is based on
(i) Written Exam
(ii) Skill Test/Type Test
(iii) Document verification
JKSSB Written Exam:
- The Examination will consist of Objective Type, Multiple choice questions only. The questions will be set in English only.
- There will be a negative marking of 0.25 marks for each wrong answer.
JKSSB Vacancy 2020-21: Important Links
How to apply for JKSSB Recruitment 2020-21?
- Candidates kindly visit the official site.
- On the home page, there is a link regarding the recent updates.
- Click on that you will be getting into the recent notification page.
- In that find the exact link regarding the recruitment of Junior Assistant, Junior Stenographer & Various other posts.
- Click on that the official notification will get appeared on your screen.
- Check the official notification to know the prescribed eligibility criteria and recruitment process.
- Start your online application process after the activation of the link.
- Fill all the mandatory fields.
- Submit your online application on or before the last date.