JKSSB Admit Card 2021:
JKSSB Admit Card 2021 has released!! Jammu and Kashmir Services Selection Board (JKSSB) has released the admit card for the post of SI (Sub-Inspector), Depot Assistant, Assistant Compiler, Class 4, Assistant Store Keeper, Field Assistant and Field Supervisor Mushroom, against advertisement number 03/2020. Candidates who have applied for the JKSSB Recruitment 2021 can download their JKSSB Admit Card 2021 on its official site @jkssb.nic.in. The selection process is based on the written exam and document verification. Here we have given the direct link to download the JKSSB Admit Card 2021. Candidates can download the JKSSB from the link given below and follow the steps to save them and take a print out of the same for the Written exam. Candidates can check the exam dates of various posts mentioned below. Candidates who qualified in the written exam will be shortlisted for the Document verification process.
Candidates can check the exam dates of various posts.
|Name of Post||Exam Date|
|Assistant Store Keeper, Field Assistant and Field Supervisor Mushroom||28 March 2021|
|Depot Assistant, Class 4||29 and 30 March 2021|
|SI||31 March and 01 April 2021|
|Assistant Compiler||April 02,03, 04, 2021|
Steps to Download JKSSB Call Letter 2021
Candidates can click on the above link and follow the steps below to download the JKSSB Admit Card 2021.
- Candidates kindly visit the official site @jkssb.nic.in.
- Click on the link ‘Admit Card/Hall Ticket for Computer Based Test (CBT) for PM Package posts under Notification No 03 of 2020’ given at the bottom left corner of the homepage
- A new page will open where you need to provide your Application Number, Date of Birth and Captcha Code
- Click on the ‘Login’ Button
- The JKSSB Admit Card 2021 will be displayed.
- Save them and take a printout of the same for your exam.
Details Mentioned in the JKSSB Call Letter 2021
- Exam Centre Name
- Exam Centre Code
- Father’s Name
- Mother’s Name
- Gender (Male/ Female)
- Post Name
- Category (ST/ SC/ BC & Other)
- Applicant Roll Number
- Examination Name
- Test Centre Address
- Essential instructions for the examination
- Signature of candidate and exam counsellor
- Time Duration of the Exam
- Applicant Photograph
- Exam Date and Time
- Candidate Date of Birth.
Click Here for More Govt. Jobs
JKSSB Exam Pattern
- The Examination will consist of Objective Type, Multiple choice questions only.
- The questions will be set in English only.
- There will be a negative marking of 0.25 marks for each wrong answer.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q.What details are required to download JKSSB Admit Card ?
A. Candidates need an Application Number, Date of Birth to download the JKSSB Call Letter 2021.
Q. When will the JKSSB Call letter 2021 release?
A. The JKSSB Call Letter has released on March 11, 2021.
Q.Where can I download JKSSB Admit Card?
A. Candidates can download their JKSSB Call Letter from the Official site @jkssb.nic.in.