JKSSB JE Recruitment 2021: JKSSB JE Recruitment 2021 Notification Released Officially!!! Details regarding the JKSSB JE Vacancy, Eligibility Criteria, Syllabus, Exam Pattern, Exam Date & Apply Online are given here for your reference. Interested candidates shall refer to the official notification and start the online application process.
Jammu & Kashmir Service Selection Board (JKSSB) has recently announced the recruitment notification for the engagement of Junior Engineer, Draftsman, Junior Stenographer, Mechanic & Other posts. A total of 927 vacancies were announced throughout the state. A huge number of vacancies were announced. The recruitment has been conducted at the state level to select the eligible candidates. The JKSSB JE Apply Online link is get activated on 24th February 2021. Interested candidates shall refer to the official notification to know the prescribed eligibility criteria and recruitment process. The final date for the submission of the online application gets ends on 24th March 2021. Eligible candidates should submit their online applications on or before the last date. Further details regarding the JKSSB JE Recruitment 2021 are given below for your reference.
JKSSB JE Recruitment 2021
Name of an Organization – Jammu Kashmir Service Selection Board
Recruitment Name – JKSSB JE Recruitment 2021
Job Role – Junior Engineer, Draftsman, Junior Stenographer & Other Posts
Job Location – Jammu & Kashmir
JKSSB JE Notification 2021: Important Dates
Date of Commencement for submission of online applications – 24th February 2021
Last Date for submission of online applications – 24th March 2021
JKSSB JE Vacancy 2021:
The selection board has announced a total of 927 vacancies throughout the state. Further details regarding the JKSSB Vacancies are given below for your reference.
|S.No||Department||No. of posts|
|3||Law, Justice, and Parliamentary
|4||Hospitality & Protocol
JKSSB JE Eligibility Criteria:
|Category||Age limit||Not born before||Not born After|
|PSP (Pahari Speaking
|OSC (Other Social
Candidates should have completed matriculation/ Diploma/ Graduation in the relevant field. for more details check the official notification.
JKSSB JE Application Process:
Application Mode: Online
Fee payable: Rs 350/- (Rs Three Hundred Fifty only)
Payment Mode: Fee can be paid only online through Net Banking, Credit, or Debit cards.
JKSSB Selection Process:
The selection process is based on the
- Written Exam
- Skill Test
- Document Verification
- Medical Examination
- The Examination will consist of Objective Type, Multiple choice questions only except for items mentioned otherwise in the relevant column of Annexure ‘A’ to this notification. The questions will be set in English only.
- There will be a negative marking of 0.25 marks for each wrong answer
JKSSB JE Recruitment 2021: Important Links
How to Apply for JKSSB JE Recruitment 2021?
- Candidates are required to apply online through JKSSB’s online Application Portal.
- The Candidates who have not registered earlier on the portal are first required to go to the said Portal and register themselves by clicking on the “Candidate Registration” link.
- Candidates are required to have a valid Email ID and Mobile Number for registering and creating login credentials. The same shall be validated using OTP (One Time Password) based verification.
- After creating a login credential, candidates need to log in with these credentials by clicking on “Candidate Login”. Candidate can update their information like mobile number, email id, and password from time to time, but cannot change their First Name, Last Name, and Gender.
- Once successful Login, the candidate can check under “Latest Openings” for all available advertisements and click on “Apply Now” against “Application Form for Appointment to the Post applied.”
- The candidate should carefully fill in all the information in various sections and Click on “SAVE & CONTINUE”.
- The candidate is required to upload the images of the recent photograph and signature.