JKSSB Recruitment 2021: JKSSB Recruitment 2021 Notification Released Officially!!! Jammu Kashmir Services Selection Board (JKSSB) has released the notification for the engagement of candidates for various departments. Candidates who are all willing to apply for the JKSSB Recruitment 2021 should go through the JKSSB Recruitment notification completely and should start applying online, the starting date to apply online is the 12th of April 2021 and the last date to apply online is 12th May of 2021. J&K job seekers who are having a passion to get into the government departments shall utilize this wonderful opportunity.
JKSSB Recruitment Overview
|JKSSB Recruitment 2021 Notification|
|Recruiting Organization||Jammu and Kashmir Service Selection Board (JKSSB)|
|No of Vacancies||2311 Posts|
|Starting Date||12th April 2021|
|Closing Date||12th May 2021|
|Mode of selection||Written exam|
JKSSB Notification PDF
The application fee for the JKSSB Recruitment 2021 is Rs 350 and the payment can be done through Net Banking or using a credit card and Debit card. For the OM Candidates 40 years in the age limit, For the SC/ ST/RBA/ALC/IB/EWS/PSP/OSC candidates the age limit is 43 years, for the physically challenged person the age limit to apply is 42 years, For the Ex-servicemen the age limit is 48 years and for Government service/ Contractual employment the age limit is 42 years.
This article deals with the important details regarding the JKSSB Recruitment 2021. Candidates should go through the eligibility criteria, application fee, vacancy details, and Important dates before applying for the recruitment process. Click the direct link given below to apply online, the official website, and notification.
JKSSB Vacancy 2021 details:
Check below the detailed vacancy break down for the JKSSB Recruitment 2021
|1||General Administration Department||52|
|3||Health and Medical Education Department||1444|
|5||Floriculture, Gardens and Parks Department||04|
|6||Department of Law, Justice and Parliamentary Affairs||21|
|7||Department of Skill Development||06|
JKSSB Application fee:
- The application fee for the JKSSB Recruitment 2021 is Rs 350 and the payment can be done through Net Banking or using the credit card and Debit card
JKSSB Eligibility Criteria:
- For the OM Candidates 40 years in the age limit
- SC/ ST/RBA/ALC/IB/EWS/PSP/OSC candidates, the age limit is 43 years
- For the physically challenged person, the age limit to apply is 42 years
- For the Ex-servicemen the age limit is 48 years
- For Government service/ Contractual employment the age limit is 42 years.
The Candidates must have 10+2, ITI, Graduation, Diploma, B.Sc, B.Ed, Master Degree, Post Graduation in the relevant field from a recognized university.
JKSSB Recruitment 2021 Application Process:
Application Mode: Online
Application Fee: Rs 350
Payment Mode: Fee can be paid only online through Net Banking, Credit or Debit cards
JKSSB Selection Procedure:
The selection process is based on
(i) Written Exam
(ii) Skill Test(Wherever is Applicable)
(iii) Document Verification
- The Examination will consist of Objective Type, Multiple choice questions only.
- The questions will be set in English only.
- There will be a negative marking of 0.25 marks for each wrong answer
JKSSB Recruitment 2021 Apply Online:
Start Your JKSSB Online Registration Process – Activate on 12th April 2021
Steps to Apply Online for JKSSB Recruitment 2021 Apply Online?
- Candidates are required to apply online through JKSSB’s online Application Portal.
- The Candidates who have not registered earlier on the portal are first required to go to the said Portal and register themselves by clicking on the “Candidate Registration” link.
- Candidates are required to have a valid Email ID and Mobile Number for registering and creating login credentials. The same shall be validated using OTP (One Time Password) based verification.
- After creating a login credential, candidates need to log in with these credentials by clicking on “Candidate Login”. Candidate can update their information like mobile number, email id, and password from time to time, but cannot change their First Name, Last Name, and Gender.
- Once successful Login, the candidate can check under “Latest Openings” for all available advertisements and click on “Apply Now” against “Application Form for Appointment to the Post applied.”
- The candidate should carefully fill in all the information in various sections and Click on “SAVE & CONTINUE”.
- The candidate is required to upload the images of the recent photograph and signature. Size of the photograph (passport size) (Max size–1 MB) (Ht. X Wd. = 4.5 X 3.5 Cms.). Size of the signature (Max size–1 MB) (Ht. X Wd. = 4.5 X 3.5 Cms).
- The candidate needs to ensure that all the required fields are filled up with correct information. The system shall check that all required fields are filled up, before the final submission of the JKSSB Recruitment 2021 Application.
- The candidate’s application will not be considered if the fee is not paid for that application.
- Fees can be paid only by Net banking/Debit Card/Credit Card Options.
- After successful completion of the form, the candidate shall be shown the “Pay Now” link for making the online application fee payment. Once fees are successfully submitted, the Application ID shall be generated. The options will be available after clicking on the Pay Now link. Candidates can pay using Net Banking, Debit Card, Credit Card, in Online Payment.
- Payment will not be accepted and will not be considered valid after the cut-off date mentioned in the advertisement notification.
- Candidates should not submit a printout of the application/fee payment receipt to JKSSB Recruitment 2021 till it is actually sought for some verification/clarification purpose.