JPSC Recruitment 2020: Jharkhand Public Service Commission has extended the submission of online Application for Medical Officer Posts. Candidates who are passionate about JPSC Jobs 2020 can apply online for JPSC Recruitment 2020 up to 5th June 2020.
Every year Jharkhand Public Service Commission released a notification for various posts in Jharkhand State. Similarly, this year, JPSC has released the JPSC Notification 2020 for Medical posts. Candidates can start to apply online from 9th April 2020 to 5th June 2020. Only eligible candidate can apply for JPSC Recruitment 2020. Candidates should go through the JPSC Recruitment 2020 Notice carefully before applying for the JPSC Jobs and ensure that they fulfil all the JPSC Eligibility Conditions. The JPSC Vacancy 2020 has also included in JPSC Advertisement 2020. Candidates are advised to check the JPSC Job 2020 Notification for the detailed information about JPSC Vacancy 2020, JPSC Eligibility 2020 and JPSC Pay Scale 2020. To know more details please scroll down.
JPSC 2020 Recruitment
The JPSC 2020 Vacancy for JPSC Exam 2020 Online Application will start from 9th April 2020. Candidates who are interested in JPSC 2020 Recruitment can refer to the Official Website and start to apply online JPSC 2020 Notification
|Online Application Starts from||9th April 2020|
|Online Application Closes on||5th June 2020|
JPSC 2020 Notification
|Name of an Organization||Jharkhand Public Service Commission|
|Notification Name||JPSC Recruitment 2020|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Job Role||Medical Officer|
JPSC 2020 Vacancy
Jharkhand Public Service Commission is one of the most expecting recruitment among job seekers. This time the JPSC 2020 Jobs has announced for 380 vacancies for Medical Officer Posts.
JPSC Eligibility Criteria 2020
- Candidates should has completed MBBS from a recognized Medical Council of India
- Also, candidates should have completed at least one year of Internship in a recognized Medical College or Hospital
JPSC Age Limit 2020
- Minimum Age Limit – 23 years
- Maximum Age Limit – 35 years
- Age Relaxation is applicable as per government rules
JPSC Application Fees 2020
- JPSC Application Fees – Rs. 600/-
- SC/ST – Rs. 150/-
- PwD – Nil
- Fee can be paid online Credit and Net Banking
Steps for JPSC Online Application 2020
JPSC website is the main source of contact and all related information candidates are advised to be in touch with the JPSC website for further process. Also, Mobile No and E-mail ID mentioned in the application are to be kept valid & active during the process
- Candidates kindly visit the official site – jpsc.gov.in
- Now candidate can able to view the JPSC Home Page
- All recent notifications are listed in the JPSC Home Page, the candidate can search for respective Recruitment Notification
- After finding the above post, click on the link to read the JPSC Notification 2020
- Candidates should read the JPSC Notification 2020 carefully and check whether they are eligible to apply for JPSC 2020 Vacancy.
- After reading the JPSC Notification 2020, start applying online for JPSC 2020 Posts Vacancy.
- First candidates need to register themselves in the JPSC Website and start filling the JPSC Online Application Form
- Finally, Pay the Application fees prescribed by JPSC and Submit it
Candidates are informed to download the filled JPSC Application Form 2020 and take a screenshot of the successful payment details. Candidates can also take a printout of the JPSC Application Form for further details.
JPSC Vacancy 2020: Important Links
|JPSC Official Website||Click Here|
|JPSC Notification||Click Here|
|Last Date Extend Notification||Click Here|
|JPSC Apply Online||Click Here|