Kerala High Court Recruitment 2018 – Apply Online for High Court Recruitment of Kerala. Kerala High Court Recruitment 2018 has come up with 38 Assistant vacancies. Interested candidates can ensure the eligibility before applying for the post. Kerala High Court Online Applications are invited from the eligible candidates. Candidates with the educational qualification of Bachelor’s Degree in law is eligible to apply for the post mentioned. Get more relevant information on Kerala High Court Recruitment 2018. Applications will be available at the Kerala High Court Online web portal. The Kerala High Court Online Applications Starts from 26th July 2018. Therefore the candidates can apply before the closing date of 20th August 2018.
Kerala High Court Recruitment 2018 | 38 Assistant Vacancies – Apply Online @ hckrecruitment.nic.in
|Name of the Organization||High Court of Kerala|
|Starting Date of Application||26th July 2018|
|Closing Date of Application||20th August 2018|
Kerala High Court Vacancy – Break Up
|Total No. of Vacancies||38|
- Bachelors Degree with 50% marks
|Minimum Age||18 years|
|Maximum Age||36 years|
- Objective Test
- Descriptive Test
|General / OBC||Rs. 400/-|
|SC/ ST/ PWD||Nil|
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Official Notification||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
How to Apply – High Court of Kerala Recruitment 2018:
- The applicant who meets the eligibility criteria can apply for Kerala High Court Recruitment 2018.
- Applications for Kerala High Court Vacancy are available online at http://hckrecruitment.nic.in/
- Applicants are requested to apply before the closing date of 20th August 2018.
- Log on to the official website, click the careers tab and find new recruitment list and select the relevant post.
- Read the official notification carefully.
- If you meet all eligibility criteria then you can apply for the job.
- Fill up all mandatory information without any error.
- Pay the application fee online.
- Take a print out for your future reference.
High Court of Kerala Recruitment 2018: The career opportunity for the post of Programmer from prominent candidates. Kerala High Court Recruitment invites application from the eligible candidates to fill in 03 vacancies. Kerala High Court Recruitment has the eligibility criteria based on the educational qualification and the age limit. Only the candidates profile with satisfying eligibility can apply for the post. Kerala High Court Recruitment scrutinizes candidates based on their performance in the interview. The selection procedure, complete application process and other details are provided below. Apply for the High Court of Kerala Recruitment before the last date of 25th April 2018.
High Court of Kerala Recruitment 2018
Name of the Organization
|Kerala High Court|
No. of Vacancies
|BE/B.Tech/M.Sc (Computer Science / Electronics / IT) Full time regular Course or MCA|
|Candidates born on or after 02/01/1982 are eligible to apply|
|Test / Interview|
Application Start Date
10th April 2018
Last Date of Applying
25th April 2018
How to apply for MAHADMA Recruitment:
- Click on the link provided to apply online.
- Fill the Application form for registration.
- Upload the scanned photograph and signature.
- Submit the application.
- As an Alternative, visit the Official Website hckrectuitment.nic.in.
- Choose “New Applicant” tab from the options.
- Now choose “Online Application Form” link to apply for the form, which will be provided under the advertisement notice.
- Follow the above instructions to fill in your High Court of Kerala Recruitment application form.
- After successful submission of the High Court of Kerala Recruitment, take printout for future reference.
IBPSGuide Recommends Affairs Cloud Current affairs PDF