Dear Aspirants, Here we have given the Important RRB ALP & Technicians Exam 2018 Practice Test Papers. Candidates those who are preparing for RRB ALP 2018 can practice these questions to get more confidence to Crack RRB 2018 Examination.[WpProQuiz 3051]
Click “Start Quiz” to attend these Questions and view Explanation
1) Filarial disease caused by
b) Varicella- zoster
d) Bordetella pertussis
2) Which of the following tissues are known as Contractile Tissue?
a) Muscular Tissue
b) Epithelial Tissue
c) Connective Tissue
d) Nervous Tissue
3) The pH value of Lemon juice is _________
4) Human brain has consists how many neuron cells?
a) 1 billion
b) 10 billion
c) 1000 billion
d) 100 billion
5) Crypto currencies like bitcoins are associated with which of the following technology?
b) Block Chain technology
c) Nano Technology
d) Information technology
6) Which of the following chemical used in talcum powder?
a) Sodium Triphosphate
c) Hydrated magnesium silicate
7) Aluminium foil used for wrapping-
8) The complex carbohydrates which make up the cell wall in plants are called
9) Calculate the value of the ionization constant for the ammonium ion, Ka, if the pKa is 9.74.
a) 1.71 x 10^10
b) 1.62 x 10^8
c) 1.84 x 10^-9
d) 1.82 x 10^-10
10) Name the condition in which the concentration of glucose in the blood is very low
1). Answer: c)
These are spread by blood-feeding black flies and mosquitoes. This disease belongs to the group of diseases called helminthiases. Eight known filarial nematodes use humans as their definitive hosts. Lymphatic filariasis is caused by the worms Wuchereriabancrofti, Brugiamalayi, and Brugiatimori.
2). Answer: a)
Muscle cells form the active contractile tissue of the body known as muscle tissue or muscular tissue. Muscle tissue functions to produce force and cause motion, either locomotion or movement within internal organs.
3). Answer: c)
Lemons are extremely acidic. Any chemical with a pH less than 7 is considered acidic. Lemon juice has a pH is 2.5.
4). Answer: d)
Roughly, Human brain consists of about 100 billion neuron cells.
5). Answer: b)
Blockchain technology is associated with cryptocurrencies like bitcoin and others.
6). Answer: c)
Talc or talcum is a clay mineral composed of hydrated magnesium silicate with the chemical formula H2Mg3(SiO3)4 or Mg3Si4O10(OH)2.
7). Answer: a)
Aluminum foil provides a complete barrier to light, oxygen, moisture and bacteria. For this reason, foil is used extensively in food and pharmaceutical packaging. It is also used to make aseptic packaging that enables storage of perishable goods without refrigeration.
8). Answer: c)
Cellulose is an organic compound with the formula (C6H10O5)n, a polysaccharide consisting of a linear chain of several hundred to many thousands of β linked D-glucose units.
9). Answer: d)
9.74 = – log (Ka)
-9.74 = log (Ka)
Ka = 10-9.74 = 1.82 x 10-10
10). Answer: c)
Hypoglycemia occurs when the level of glucose present in the blood falls below a set point. Hypoglycemia, also known as low blood sugar, is when blood sugar decreases to below normal levels.