Krishna DCCB Recruitment 2021: The Krishna District Co-operative Central Bank Limited (KDCCB) has invited online application for the post of Assistant Manager and Staff Assistants/Clerks post. The official notification for the Krishna DCCB Recruitment 2021 released on January 22, 2021, on the official website @krishnadccb.com. The total number of vacancies released for recruitment is 100. The online registration for the Krishna DCCB recruitment 2021 starts on January 22, 2021. The Last Date to apply for the recruitment is January 31, 2021. The online application form activated now. The Krishna DCCB Notification 2021 is providing an excellent opportunity for the candidates to grab the secured ambitioned bank jobs in their locality. Here the below article will provide you the complete details about eligibility criteria, Salary Job profile, and other details:
More Updates: Bank Jobs 2021
Krishna DCCB Recruitment 2021 Overview
|Organization Name||Krishna District Co-operative Central Bank Limited (Krishna DCCB).|
|Post Name||Clerk and Assistant Manager|
|Notification Date||January 27, 2021|
|Online Registration Start Date||January 22, 2021|
|Last Date of submission||February 19, 2021|
|Category||Bank Jobs 2021|
|Exam Level||State Level|
|Mode of Application||Online|
Krishna DCCB Recruitment 2021 Notification
The Krishna DCCB Recruitment 2021 has released the official notification for Assistant Manager and Clerk post. The Krishna DCCB Notification 2021 has released the notification on January 22, 2021. The Candidates who are interested to apply for the recruitment of DCCB Krishna district can get the notification PDF in the below table:
|Official Notification Download Here||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Krishna DCCB Recruitment 2021 Important Dates
|Notification Release Date||January 22, 2021|
|Online Registration Starts From||January 22, 2021|
|Last Date of Submission of Online Application||January 31, 2021|
|Last Date to Payment Fees||January 31, 2021|
|Tentative Date of Online Exam||February 2021|
|Tentative Date of Exam Result||To Be Updated Soon|
Krishna DCCB Recruitment 2021 Vacancy
The Total number of Vacancies released for Krishna DCCB 2021 is 100.
Assistant Manager: 28
Staff Assistants/Clerk: 72
Krishna DCCB Recruitment 2021 Eligibility Criteria
The Age limit for Krishna DCCB Recruitment 2021 as of January 1, 2021,
Minimum Age: 18 years
Maximum Age: 30 years
Staff/ Clerk: Candidate should possess a graduation/bachelor’s degree from a recognized university /Institution and also possess proficiency in the local language of Telugu.
Assistant Manager: Candidate should have a graduation degree from a recognized university /Institution and also possess proficiency in the local language of Telugu and preference given to the candidates having computer knowledge.
Krishna DCCB Recruitment 2021 Application Fee
The Application Fee for the Krishna DCCB Notification 2021 as follows:
General/ EWS and OBC candidates: Rs. 826/-
SC/ST/PwBD candidates: Rs.708
Female Candidates: Fee exempted
Note Online payment acceptable through Debit cards/Net banking only.
Krishna DCCB 2021 Exam pattern:
The Exam for the DCCB Krishna District 2021 is online mode and objective-type questions are asked. The objective type question consists of 100 questions. Each question carries one mark and there will be 0.25 negative marking for each wrong answer. The Exam Pattern for the post of Clerk/Assistant Manager as follows:
Krishna DCCB 2021 Exam Pattern
|S No.||Section||No. Of questions||Maximum marks||Duration|
Krishna DCCB Recruitment: Important Links
How to Apply online For Krishna DCCB Recruitment :
- Go to the official website @krishnadccb.com.
- Click on the Notification which will be displayed at the top of the page.
- Then open the official notification and click on the URL to open the application form.
- Now, Register with the Name, e-mail id, and valid mobile number.
- Fill the application form with the required details as per the original document and upload the photo, signature as per the guidelines.
- Then Click “Preview Button” to verify the details given.
- Make the Payment and complete the registration
- Finally, click the “Submit button” your application has been successfully submitted
Krishna DCCB Recruitment 2021: FAQ’s
1. What is the application Fee for Krishna District Cooperative Bank Recruitment?
The application fee for general candidates is Rs. 826/- and for SC/ST candidates- Rs.708 /-
2. What are the post released for Krishna District Cooperative Bank Recruitment?
Candidates can apply for the post of Clerk and Assistant manager.
3. When is the online registration start for Krishna District Cooperative Bank Recruitment?
The online registration starts on January 22, 2021, for the Krishna District Cooperative Bank Recruitment.
4. what is the total vacancy released for the Assistant Manager post of Krishna DCCB Recruitment?
The total number of vacancies released for Assistant Manager is 28.
5. what is the total vacancy released for the Clerk post of Krishna DCCB Recruitment?
The total number of vacancies released for the Clerk/Assistant post is 72.