SBI CBO Result 2021: SBI CBO Result 2021 Released!!! Details regarding the SBI Circle Based Officer Result & Merit List 2020-21 PDF on its SBI Careers official site. Candidates who have attended the circle-based officer written exam held on 28th November 2020 shall refer to this article fully and get the Interview list pdf.
State Bank of India has announced the recruitment notification to engage the Circle Based Officers post. This is 1st-time by the SBI to recruit this post specifically for their branches throughout India. This is especially for candidates having experience in any banking sector. The SBI CBO 2020 Notification has been released with a vacancy of about 3850. Earlier the recruitment board has intimated the selection process is based on the Interview only. But due to the number of applications received which is more than their expectation they have to conduct the written exam. So as per the schedule, the written exam was conducted on 28th November 2020.
Thousands of candidates have applied for the notification and appeared for the online exam. Now the exam attended candidates are eagerly looking forward to the announcement of the result by the authority. But as per the news, the result will be released on its official site in a short due course. So candidates stay tuned with us to get the latest updates related to the result. Here we have given you the direct link to check your SBI CBO Result 2021 and merit list PDF.
SBI CBO Interview:
- Candidates numbering up to 1:3 ratio of the State wise & Category wise vacancies will be called for the Interview from the top of the State wise & Category wise merit list subject to a candidate scoring the minimum aggregate qualifying score.
- The maximum marks for the interview shall be 100 and the candidate will have to score minimum qualifying marks in an interview for being considered for final selection.
- Qualifying OBC candidates for the Interview would be required to submit an OBC certificate containing the ‘Non-Creamy Layer’ clause.
- Candidates who have registered themselves as OBC but do not submit OBC ‘Non-Creamy Layer’ certificate and request to be interviewed under the General category will not be entertained.
SBI CBO Final Selection:
- Merit list for selection will be prepared in descending order on the basis of scores obtained in interviews only.
- The merit list will be drawn State wise, category-wise. In case more than one candidate scores the cut-off marks (common marks at cut-off point), such candidates will be ranked according to their age in descending order, in the merit.
- State-wise & Category-wise merit lists will be drawn on the basis of the Interview score (out of 100) subject to a candidate scoring the minimum qualifying marks in the interview.
- Selection for each State & Category will be made from the top of the above merit list based on the interview score.
Steps To Download SBI CBO Result 2021:
- Visit the official site of the State Bank of India.
- On the home page, there is a navigation link regarding Careers.
- Click on that careers link you will be getting into the respective careers page.
- The careers page will appear, then click on the Latest Announcements option.
- Now search for the SBI Circle Based Officer Result 2021 link and click it.
- You will be redirected to the respective login page.
- Kindly given the login details and give the submit button.
- Now the SBI CBO Result 202a PDF will get displayed on your screen.
- Download the SBI Circle Based Officer Exam Merit List 2021 and get a printout for future reference.