KSP PSI Apply Online 2021: KSP PSI Apply Online 2021 link-activated!!! Direct link available here to start the online application process for the post of Karnataka Police Sub Inspector(PSI). Passionate candidates who have to meet the eligibility criteria shall start the online application process. The KSP PSI Apply Online 2021 link gets activates on 01st April 2021. The final date for the submission of the online application gets ends on May 3rd, 2021.
KSP PSI Recruitment 2021: Overview
|Name of an Organization||Karnataka State Police|
|Recruitment Name||KSP PSI Recruitment 2021|
|Job Role||Police Sub Inspector|
|Selection Process||Written Exam, PST/PET, Interview|
KSP PSI Apply Online 2021: Important Dates
|KSP PSI Notification 2021 Released||March 5th, 2021|
|Online Application Starts on||01st April 2021|
|The Final Date to Submit||May 3rd, 2021|
|Exam Date||Releases Soon|
KSP PSI Notification 2021:
Karnataka State Police Recruitment Board has released the notification for the engagement of the Police Sub Inspector post. A total of 402 vacancies were announced. The KSP PSI 2021 Notification was released on March 5th 2021. Interested aspirants shall refer to the official notification to know the prescribed eligibility criteria and recruitment process. So eligible aspirants should submit the online application on or before the last date. Further details regarding the KSP PSI Apply Online 2021 are given here below for your reference.
KSP PSI Vacancy 2021:
This year a total of 402 Police Sub Inspector (Civil) vacancies were announced.
KSP PSI Recruitment 2021: Eligibility Criteria
Minimum: 21 years
Maximum: 30 years (There will be age relaxation for reserved category candidates as per government norms).
Candidates who should possess a Graduation Degree from a recognized university,
KSP PSI Apply Online 2021: Application Process
Application Mode: Online
- General Category – Rs. 500/- (Non-Refundable)
- For 2A, 2B, 3A, and 3B, SC, ST Candidates: Rs. 250/-
Payment Mode: Online
KSP PSI Recruitment 2021: Selection Process
The selection process for KSP PSI is based on
(i) Physical Standard Test/Physical Endurance Test
(ii) Written Exam
KSP PSI Exam Pattern 2021:
|Paper 1||Total Questions||Total Marks|
|Essay / ಪ್ರಬಂಧ||1||20 Marks|
|Summary Writing/ಸಾರಾಂಶ ಬರ||1||20 Marks|
|Bashantra Questions/ ಬಾಶಾಂತ್ರ ಪ್ರೆಶ್ನೆಗಳು||1||10 Marks|
Candidates should write a minimum of 600 words for the Essay
|Mental Ability & Current Affairs||150 Marks||1 Hour & 30 Minutes|
KSP PSI Salary Details:
Karnataka PSI Salary 2021 – Rs. 37,900 to Rs. 70850/- per month
KSP PSI Important Dates 2021:
Steps to KSP PSI Apply Online 2021:
Eligible aspirants shall start the online application process for the post of Police Sub Inspector. The steps to apply online for KSP PSI 2021 is given here below for your reference. Go through this article and start the online application process.
- Go to the official website of Karnataka State Police Department https://www.ksp.gov.in/
- On the Home page, find the latest news section
- Find the respective notification
- Find the Karnataka Police recruitment 2021 Notification PDF and download it
- Read the instructions carefully and check if you’re eligible
- Find the link ‘Apply Online’ and click on it.
- Start the registration process with your contact number, email id, and a password
- Enter all the mandatory details.
- Pay the application fee through the online payment options available
- Submit the form.
- Download the filled-in application form and take a printout.
Thinks to Remember:
- The information entered must be correct and true
- The candidates must have all the supporting documents
- The contact number and email id entered must be correct and active
- The photograph uploaded must be recent
- Those who apply under reservation must have the proving document.
Documents Required to apply online for KSP PSI 2021:
- Voter Id
- Community Certificate (if required)
- Physically Disabled Certificate (if required)
- Birth Certificate
- Driving License
- Aadhar Card
- Pan Card
- Ration Card
- Residence Certificate
- Marksheet and Certificate of 10th
- Marksheet and Certificate of 12th (if required)
- Marksheet and Certificate of Graduation (if required)
- A certificate signed by gazetted Officer
- Passport size photo