KSRTC Recruitment 2020: Karnataka State Road Transport Corporation has released the notification for Driver and Driver cum Conductor Posts. Candidates who wish to apply for KSRTC Driver Recruitment 2020 can apply through KSRTC Website till 20th April 2020
Every year Karnataka State Road Transport Corporation will release the recruitment notification for various posts. Similarly this year KSRTC has announced 3745 vacancies for Driver and Driver cum Conductor Posts. Candidates can check the KSRTC Notification and carefully read the instructed given by KSRTC Board and start applying for KSRTC 2020 Recruitment from 24th February 2020. Only eligible candidates can apply for the KSRTC Notification 2020. The KSRTC Vacancy 2020 has prescribed KSRTC Eligibility criteria and KSRTC Age limit to the post. So candidates are advised to read the KSRTC Notification 2020 instructions carefully and proceed to fill the KSRTC Application Form 2020. Moreover, candidates are informed to apply online for KSRTC Driver and Driver cum Conductor posts.
KSRTC Driver Notification 2020
The KSRTC Driver Notification 2020 for KSRTC Driver and Driver cum Conductor Online Application will start on 24th February 2020. Candidates who are passionate in KSRTC Driver Jobs 2020 can refer to the Official Website and start to apply online KSRTC 2020
|Name of an Organization||Karnataka State Road Transport Corporation|
|Notification Name||KSRTC Recruitment 2020|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Job Role||Driver and Driver cum Conductor|
KSRTC Recruitment 2020 Important Dates
|Online Application opens on||24th February 2020|
|Last date to Apply Online KSRTC Recruitment 2020||20th April 2020|
|Last Date of Fee Payment||23rd March 2020|
KSRTC Driver Vacancy 2020
The Karnataka State Road Transport Corporation is recruiting for the Posts of Driver and Driver cum Conductor posts. This time the KSRTC 2020 Recruitment is announced for 3745 vacancies for Driver and Driver cum Conductor posts.
KSRTC Eligibility 2020
- Candidates should have passed 10th Standard with a Valid Driving Licence
- Additionally, candidate should also have the Physical Fitness Eligibility
- Candidate who possesses the above eligibility can apply for the KSRTC 2020 Vacancy
KSRTC Age Limit 2020
- Minimum Age: 24 Years
- Maximum Age: 35 Years
- Age Relaxation is applicable as per government rules
KSRTC Application Fees 2020
- General – Rs.500/-
- Others – Rs. 250/-
- Payment Mode – Online Payment accepted by Payment Gateway
How to Apply For KSTRC Recruitment 2020
Individuals those who are applying for the posts mentioned in KSRTC Jobs Recruitment 2018 can follow the instructions given below
- KSRTC Recruitment Notification advises the candidates to ensure that they satisfy the eligibility requirements.
- Candidates can apply online from the link provided below on our website.
- Or by visiting the Official Website – ksrtc.in
- Click on the “Notification” link from the loaded page.
- Find the desired notification and apply online for the posts.
- Fill in the valid credentials and upload the required documents and submit the application.
- Apply for the posts before the last date.
Candidates are advised to download the filled KSRTC Application Form to the computer and take a print out of the KSRTC Online Application 2020 form for further reference.
KSRTC Driver Recruitment 2020 – Important Links
|Official Website||Click Here|
|KSRTF Driver Notification 2020||Click Here|
|Apply Online||Click Here|