SBI Clerk Prelims Exam 2020 is all set to begin from tomorrow. Our IBPS Guide Team brings you Last Minute Tips to score high in SBI Clerk Prelims and make the path for SBI Clerk Mains exam.
Revise Important Topics and Not the Whole Syllabus
- At this time you want to revise the main topics only from SBI Clerk Prelims perspective and don’t waste your time in revising the entire syllabus.
- Aspirants should not study anything new now. You have to utilize your each and every second for these few days.
- Take two online tests daily. Spend one hour to analyze each test.
- Stay relaxed and don’t think much about your performance.
- A clear and focused mind will help you to decide what to attempt and how to attempt in the real exam so that you can easily crack the SBI Prelims Exam 2020.
“Never Dream for Success, Work for it”
- Practice simplification, number series, Quadratic equations, DI and few important aptitude problems. You don’t need to practice on all topics.
- You just concentrate on questions like time & work, average, and train problem.
- Revise the squares, cubes, shortcuts and important formulas.
- Attempt English quizzes. Analyze your mistakes and note it down somewhere so that you will not repeat those mistakes again.
- Put most emphasis on cloze test, error correction and filler questions.
- SBI introduced the sectional time limit of 20 minutes for each section this year, so the aspirant will have more than enough time for English Section.
- Make the most of this opportunity and try to score 20+ marks in English Section.
- Try to practice 3 to 4 seating arrangement questions and puzzles daily.
- Focus on topics like inequalities, coding-decoding, directions, order & ranking and syllogism.
- Practice plays a significant role in the Reasoning section so attend a number of quizzes in this section.
- First, try to solve the questions from your stronger areas in each section to maximize your overall score.
- Speed and Accuracy play a vital role in the prelims exam.
- Once you are done with solving the questions from your stronger areas, move on to your weaker areas and solve the questions, to make sure that you stretch your overall score as much as you can.
- Remember you only get less than a minute to solve a question. Don’t spend too much time on any particular question. If you find hard to solve any question, just skip that particular question and move on to next.
Get More: SBI Clerk Previous Year Paper
We hope that these tips will be helpful to you in your exam preparation. Our IBPS Guide Team wishes you the best of luck for SBI Prelims Exam.