LIC AAO 2018: Apply for 650 Posts in LIC AAO – Assistant Administrative Officer Posts. LIC recruitment board has published enrollment notification for LIC AAO. Application Invites from eligible candidates to fill up various vacancies in LIC AAO. Eligible candidates can apply online at licindia.in. If you have a passion to be LIC AAO, This is an exact time to apply. As all we know LIC is a reputed organization to start the career for fresher. Whatever, Interested candidates requested to apply before of closing date. Further more details of LIC AAO such as educational qualification, age limit, work experience, application fee details, pay scale details given below.
LIC AAO 2018
|Exam Type||Last Date||Official Notification|
|LIC AAO 2018||Updated Soon||LIC AAO VACANCY|
LIC AAO 2018 | LIC Recruitment 2018 – Apply Online
Dear Readers, LIC AAO 2018 notification is expected soon on and LIC AAO invites application from eligible candidates for the above mentioned post. Detailed eligibility criteria like educational qualification, age limit, selection procedure and more are given below. The eligible candidates can apply online from the link provided below or from the official website.
LIC AAO | LIC AAO 2018
|Name of the Organization||Life Insurance Corporation of India|
|Job Role||Assistant Administrative Officer|
|Started Date||Jan 2018|
LIC AAO 2018 | Eligibility Criteria
Job seekers should satisfy all the eligibility criteria for the posts of “Assistant Administrative Officer” in LIC AAO 2018 as mentioned below. Even if any one of the eligibility is lacking then the application will be quashed by the LIC AAO 2018 Authorities.
LIC AAO 2018 – Educational Qualification:
Aspirants applying for the posts in LIC AAO should satisfy the following educational qualification
- Candidates should have completed Bachelor’s Degree / Master’s Degree in any discipline from the recognized university / Institution.
LIC AAO 2018 – Age limit:
- Candidates applying for the post of “Assistant Administrative Officer” in LIC AAO should be within the 21 years to 30 years.
LIC AAO 2018 – Pay scale:
Applicants applying for the posts of “Assistant Administrative Officer” in LIC AAO 2018 will be receiving approximate the monthly emolument of Rs.40, 245 /- (inclusive of House Rent Allowance & City Compensatory Allowance)
LIC AAO – Selection Procedure:
- Applicants applying for the post of LIC AAO 2018 will be selected based on their satisfactory performance in the
- Written Test
- Medical Test
LIC AAO – Application Fee:
- Candidates applying for the exam in LIC AAO 2018 have to pay application fee as follows
- 600/- for General and OBC categories.
- For SC / ST / PwD candidates application fee will be 100/-
LIC AAO 2018 – Syllabus:
Applicants can follow the syllabus given below to concentrate only on the required topics and to score high in the exams.
LIC AAO 2018 – Reasoning Ability
- Coding Decoding
- Boast & Streams
- Clocks & Calendars
- Seating Arrangement
- Blood relation
- Coded Inequalities
- Number Series
LIC AAO 2018 – Quantitative Aptitude
- Number System, Number Theory
- Decimals and Fractions
- Ratio and Proportions
- Profit and Loss
- Mixture and Allegation
- Problems on Ages
- Time & Distance/Work
- S.I. and C.I
- Partnership and Profit & Loss
- Data Interpretation
LIC AAO 2018 – General Knowledge
- Current Affairs – National and International
- Budget and Five Year Plans
- Awards and Honors
- Indian History and Economy
- Countries and Capitals
- Books and Authors
- Important Days
- International and National Organizations
- Science – Inventions and Discoveries
- General Science
- International Organizations/Financial Institutions
LIC AAO Recruitment – Computer Knowledge
- Generations of computer
- Basic computer fundamentals
- Software and Hardware and their functionalities
- Modern day technology
- Computer Abbreviations
- Internet, LAN, WAN
- Security Tools, Virus, Hacker
- MS Word, MS Excel, etc.
LIC AAO 2018 – English Language
- Reading comprehension
- Cloze test
- Phrase substitution
- Paragraph complete/Sentence correction
- Para jumbles
- Commonly misspelled words
- Double blanks in a sentence
- Synonyms and antonyms
LIC AAO Recruitment – Exam Pattern:
- Applicants can follow the previous year exam pattern provided below and this year also the same pattern is expected, for LIC AAO recruitment 2018.
- The online test will be conducted for 160 questions for 300 marks; time duration allotted to complete the test is 2 hours.
- There will be negative marking of 0.25 marks
|Name of the Subject||Questions||Marks||Duration|
|G.K & Current Affairs||30|
|Computer Knowledge Test||30|
LIC AAO 2018 – How to Apply Online:
Candidates those who are applying for the post of “Assistant Administrative Officer” in the LIC AAO 2018, can apply online by visiting the official website, follow the instructions given below
- LIC AAO 2018 advises the candidates to ensure that they satisfy the eligibility requirements.
- Eligible candidates can apply online from the link provided below.
- Or the candidates can apply by visiting the Official Website of LIC AAO 2018 – licindia.in.
- Click on the “Careers” link from the bottom link of the homepage.
- Click on the “New Registration link”.
- Apply online by providing the valid credentials and after successful submission of the online application, the user id and password will be generated.
- With the User Id and password candidate can login to download the “Admit Card” for the online examination.
- Make online payment via secured payment gateway.
- After successful submission of the form take printout of the application for future reference.
|Online Application starts from||Available Soon|
|Last date of Online Application||Available Soon|
|Date of Online Examination||Updated soon|
|Apply Online||CLICK HERE|
LIC AAO 2018 – Click Here for Official Notification (Coming Soon)
LIC AAO 2018 – Click Here for Official Website
Life Insurance Corporation of India is abbreviated as LIC. It is headquartered in Mumbai, India. LIC is the Indian State owned insurance and Investment Corporation. LIC has grown into largest insurance company in India. It was incorporated in the year 1956. The business was began with 254 private life insurers, 154 insurance companies, 16 foreign companies and 75 provident companies. Today, LIC functions with 2048 fully computerized branch offices, 8 zonal offices, around 113 divisional offices, 2,048 branches and 1381 satellite offices and corporate offices; in addition it has 54 customer zones and 25 metro-area service hubs located in different cities and towns of India.
It also has a network of 1,337,064 individual agents, 242 Corporate Agents, 89 Referral Agents, 98 Brokers, and 42 Banks for soliciting life insurance business from the public. The subsidiaries of LIC Corporations are LIC Housing finance, LIC Pension fund limited, LIC international, LIC Cards Services and LIC mutual Funds. At present there are 114773 employees in the LIC corporations.
At present LIC AAO 2018 is about to announce vacancies to fill in approximately 650 posts. Applications are invited from all eligible candidates to apply online from the link provided or by visiting the official website.
Note: Keep track on us, as IBPS Guide publishes the important government notifications on the right time with a detailed and essential description of eligibility criteria. Don’t miss any important notifications.
More Latest All India Government Jobs 2018-19
|IOCL Recruitment 2018||ESIC Recruitment 2018|
|Indian Air Force Recruitment 2018||BHEL Recruitment 2018|
|ITBP Recruitment 2018||Indian Navy Recruitment 2018|