LIC ADO Score Card 2020 will release after the release of the result. The score call release by the Life India Insurance Company on its official website. The LIC ADO result is released after the successful completion of the Prelims and Mains exam. The final result declared after the conduct of the Interview.
The LIC ADO notification 2020 will release soon as all the recruitment exams are postponed due to the covid-19. Here we are sharing the steps on how to check the LIC ADO Score Card.
LIC ADO Important Dates:
|LIC ADO Notification||Not announced yet|
|ADO Prelims Exam||Not declared yet|
|Prelims Result||To be Announced later|
|Mains Exam||To be Announced Later|
|ADO Mains Result||Not declared yet|
|LIC ADO Final Result||To be Announced later|
How to Check LIC ADO Result:
The LIC ADO result is released after the conduct of the Prelims and Mains exam. The result for both Prelims and Mains released separately on its official website. The LIC ADO result declared in PDF form and zone wise.
- Visit the official site of LIC- (licindia.in)
- Open the tab on the homepage Career.
- Find the link LIC ADO Result and click on it.
- The result is opened in PDF form.
- You can find your name or Roll number by the ctrl+F button.
- Save the PDF result for reference.
LIC ADO Score Card:
The LIC ADO scorecard will release a few days after the release of the result. Here are the steps to check your LIC ADO Score Card.
- Visit the Official website of LIC: (licindia.in)
- Open the tab career tab on the homepage.
- Find the link LIC ADO scorecard.
- You will be redirected to the login page.
- Fill up your credentials Roll number or Registration number and DOB or Password.
- Save the scorecard for your reference.
Details Mentioned in the LIC ADO Score Card:
Here are the details mentioned in the scorecard.
- Name of the Candidate.
- The individual score of each subject.
- Cut-off score.
- Total score you got.
- Name of the Post.
- Category of the candidate.
LIC ADO Score Card FAQ:
Q. Where I can check my LIC ADO Score Card?
A. You can check the scorecard on the official website of LIC- (licindia.in)
Q. LIC Result declare in which form?
A. LIC result declared in PDF form.
Q. When will the LIC ADO scorecard release?
A. The LIC ADO score is released after the declaration of the Result.
Q. Can I check my LIC ADO score card offline?
A. No, it’s available only online in PDF form, you can download the PDF result, and there is no other way to check the result.
Q. Does LIC ADO have an Interview process?
A. Yes, after qualifying for the Mains exam, you have to appear for the interview round.