LIC HFL Admit Card 2020:
LIC HFL Admit Card 2020 details are available here. Life Insurance Corporation Housing Finance Limited conducts a recruitment drive for the engagement of Assistant, Associate & Assistant Manager posts every year. The LIC HFL admit card 2020 important details and steps to download are available here.
Consequently every year they had announced and recruited the candidates for their organization. This time they will announce the total vacancies throughout the state with the official notification release. A lot of passionate candidates will apply and appear for the recruitment drive. The board will conduct the selection process is based on the Written Exam and Document Verification. For each phase LIC HFL admit card 2020 is very important for the candidates. On the official site, you can download your respective LIC HFL hall ticket PDF. On the other hand, here for your convenience, we will provide the direct link to download your respective LIC HFL admit card PDF. Kindly make use of it.
LIC HFL Recruitment 2020:
The Life Insurance Corporation of India, Housing Finance Limited (LIC HFL) is the subsidiary of the LIC. So, every year a huge competition prevails for this exam. In this recruitment, candidates are selected for the following posts,
- Assistant Manager
The LIC HFL assistant admit card 2020 details and the other posts are available here.
Candidates qualified in the Online Examination can appear for the second stage which will be a personal interview round. For that round, the LIC HFL interview admit card 2020 will release. Candidates need to verify their documents and need to satisfy eligibility criteria (Age, Educational Qualification, etc.) before taking part in the actual interview stage.
Details of LIC HFL Admit Card 2020
Candidates must check the details present on their LIC HFL associate Admit Card 2020. It is very important to check all the details of the admit card very carefully. In case any wrong details are present in the admit card, candidates correct it immediately or else it can create an issue at the time of examination. Details that are present in the LIC HFL Assistant Manager Admit Card 2020 are given below.
- Name of the candidate
- Photograph of the candidate
- Signature of the candidate (to be signed at the exam hall, in front of the examiner)
- DOB of the Candidate
- Examination Date and Time
- Post Details
- Examination Center Details
- Exam Center Code
- Blank Space for the invigilator to sign
- Blank Space for the candidate to sign
- General guidelines/instructions
Documents Required along with the LIC HFL Admit Card 2020
For all candidates, it is compulsory to bring the admit card at the time of examination. Without the LIC HFL Admit card, invigilators will not allow the candidates for the examination. Along with the Admit Card, candidates must carry any one of the following photo identity proof along with the photocopy of the same with them.
- Voter ID
- Adhaar Card
- Pan Card
- Permanent Driving License
- Bank Passbook with a photograph
- School/College/Employee Identity Card
- Bar Council Identity Card with a photograph
- Any photo identity proof issued by a Gazetted Officer on his or her official letterhead along with a photograph
- Any photo identity proof issued by any People’s Representative on his or her official letterhead along with a photograph
Ration Card and Learner’s driving licence are not valid id proof for LIC HFL 2020 examination.
LIC HFL Hall Ticket Details:
The admit card consists of
- Registration Number
- Roll Number
- Name & Date of Birth
- Photograph & Signature
- Date, Venue & Session
- General Instructions
Instructions to Follow:
- Certainly, download and take a printout of the Admit Card by referring the direct link available here.
- Meanwhile, analyze the hall ticket if there is a need to attach the photo on the LIC HFL exam Admit Card.
- In addition, if you want to attach the photo means should affix your photo on the admit card. Moreover, the photo must be the same as while you are uploaded during the online registration.
- After that, aspirants should bring the Printout of the LIC housing finance exam admit card.
- Moreover, candidates should bring any one of the original valid ID proof to the examination hall like PAN Card, Aadhar Card, Voter ID, Driving license, Passport, etc.
- In the same vein, if applicants fail to bring either the ID proof or the admit card you will not be allowed into the exam hall.
- So kindly utilize this opportunity and be a successful candidate in your career.
What not to carry in LIC HFL Exam 2020?
Candidates should not bring any of the following while appearing for the LIC HFL Exam 2020.
- Mobile Phones
- Digital watch
- Any Other Electronic Gadgets.
Note: Candidates can find the detailed list of items that are not allowed inside the exam hall will be mentioned in the rules and regulations part of the admit card, which can be found usually in the backside of the LIC HFL Admit card 2020.
LIC HFL Admit Card – Key Points
Candidates need to keep a few things in mind while appearing for the LIC HFL 2020 examination.
- Candidates need to carry a printed copy of the LIC HFL Admit Card 2020 along with their photo-identity proof and the photocopy of the same to the exam center.
- Candidates need to bring an extra ballpoint pen while going to their examination center.
- While in the examination center the admit card details will be matched with the photo identification card and biometrics will be collected any mismatch in this stage will lead to disqualification from the examination.
- Candidates must note that the name as appearing on the LIC HFL call letter 2020 (provided during the registration process) should exactly match the name as appearing on the photo identity proof. Female candidates who have changed their name post marriage must take special note of this.
- Candidates need to download the LIC HFL interview call letter (if applicable) by following the same steps mentioned above in the article.
- Candidates should ensure that they reach the exam center at least 20-25 minutes before the reporting time mentioned in their admit card. Reaching the exam center with a free and calm mind can also make a significant difference in the examination day.
How to Download LIC HFL Admit Card 2020?
Here the steps of LIC housing finance admit card download 2020 steps are available.
- Candidates kindly visit the official site of LIC HFL.
- You will get into the official site.
- In the home page, there will be a link regarding the recent notifications.
- Click on that you will get into the respective page.
- In that find the exact link regarding the LIC HFL Hall Ticket 2020.
- Click on that you will get into the respective login page.
- Kindly given the login details and give the submit button.
- Now you will get your respective admit card PDF.
- Download it and take a printout of the LIC HFL 2020 admit card for your reference.
Candidates refer to the FAQs available here and clarify your doubts.
Q 1. How to download the LIC HFL admit card?
Ans. Follow the steps given below to download the LIC HFL Admit card 2020:
- Visit the official LIC website
- Click on “Careers” option
- Click on the “LIC HFL admit card” link
- Enter the login credentials and download the admit card
Q 2. What is the full form of LIC HFL?
Ans. The full form of LIC HFL is Life Insurance Corporation of India Housing Finance Limited.
Q 3. Which documents can be carried along with the LIC HFL admit card as an identity proof?
Ans. Given below is a list of identity proofs that may be carried to the exam centre along with the admit card:
- Aadhaar Card
- PAN Card
- Driving Licence
- Voter Id
- Bank Passbook
Q 4. What if I lost my registration number and password?
Ans. The registration number and password will arrive at the registered email address and contact number of the Candidate.
Q 5. Can I change the exam centre once the LIC HFL admit card is generated?
Ans. No, under no circumstance, you cannot change the exam centre, once the LIC HFL admit card is generated.
Q 6. For what stages LIC housing finance Admit card 2020 will release?
Ans. The selection process will have 2 stages – online exam and interview. For these 2 stages, admit card will release.
Q 7. What are the total marks for the LIC HFL online exam?
Ans. The total marks for the online exam is 200.
Q 8. Is there any sectional time for the LIC HFL exam?
Ans. Yes, for each section, sectional timing is available and you cannot skip between the sections.