LIC HFL Notification 2020
LIC HFL recruitment 2019 notification PDF was shared for a total of 300 vacancies of Assistant, Associate, Assistant Manager posts by the officials of LIC. Also, the link to apply online for LIC HFL Vacancy 2019 has been closed on 26th August 2019 at the official website of LIC.
LIC HFL Recruitment 2020 is expected to be released soon. Candidates looking for a career in the insurance sector should not miss this opportunity. Check LIC HFL Cut Off 2020 to prepare and ace the examination.
LIC HFL Recruitment Exam Dates 2020
LIC HFL exam dates along with the other important date schedule are released along with the official notification. Below you can check the detailed schedule of LIC HFL 2020 exam dates:
|Important Events||Important Date|
|LIC HFL Online Application starts from||To be announced soon|
|Closure of LIC HFL apply online||To be announced soon|
|Last date to pay LIC HFL application fee||To be announced soon|
|Downloading of LIC HFL Admit Card||To be announced soon|
|LIC HFL 2020 Exam Date||To be announced soon|
|LIC HFL 2020 Assistant Manager Exam Date||To be announced soon|
|LIC HFL 2020 Assistant Exam Date||To be announced soon|
|LIC HFL 2020 Associate Exam Date||To be announced soon|
|LIC HFL Final Result 2020||To be announced soon|
LIC HFL Recruitment Apply Online 2020
Here are the 10 steps to apply for the LIC Housing Finance Online Application for Assistant, Associate & Assistant Manager Jobs Opening at the official website. Before starting the registration process, all aspirants should keep ready their scanned image of Photograph, Signature, Left thumb impression, and Hand-written declaration as per the official specifications. LICHFL Vacancy application registration steps as follows:-
Step 01: Open the official website of LIC Housing Finance Limited or open the apply online link that we have given below.
Step 02: Click on a “LIC HFL Careers” link attached at the top of a homepage and then go to the “Job Opportunities” section.
Step 03: Now under a heading named “Recruitment of Assistant, Associate & Assistant Manager”, click on View Detailed Advertisement.
Step 04: Download the advertisement pdf page and then read all the eligibility criteria and general instructions given in it.
Step 05: If you find yourself eligible, then click on the “Apply Online” link and start the registration procedure.
Step 06: Select a Post Name for which you want to apply and then insert your Name, Father’s/ Husband’s Name, DOB, Category, Qualification, Email ID, Contact Number, etc.
Step 06: Upload scanned copy of Photograph, Signature, Left thumb impression, and hand-written declaration Image.
Step 07: Pay your fee by online mode and collect an e-receipt generated on your screen.
Step 08: After paying the fee and filling up the form, click on the “Submit Button” to complete the registration procedure.
Step 09: A registration number and password will appear on the successful completion of the registration.
Step 10: Take a printout of the e-Receipt and Online Application Form for further usage
LIC HFL 2020 Application Fee
- 500/- (Rupees Five Hundred only) for Assistant, Assistant Manager, and Associate Posts.
- On Application Fee, GST @18% will be charged under this recruitment process.
- Mode of Fee Payment: Aspirants have to pay their Fee by Online Mode using Credit Cards, Debit Cards (RuPay/ Visa/ Master Card/ Maestro), Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets, etc.
LIC HFL Notification 2020 – Eligibility Criteria
NATIONALITY/ CITIZENSHIP: Indians
AGE LIMITATION (as on cutoff date 01st Jan 2020):-
- Above 21 years & below 28 years for Asst, Associate & Asst Manager Posts.
- NOTE: Aspirants must not have been born before 02-01-1991 and after 01-01-1998 (both dates inclusive).
EDUCATION QUALIFICATION (as of 01st Jan 2020): Candidates must have the following qualifications from the University or Institute or Board recognized by Government of India (GOI)/ approved by Government Regulatory Bodies.
- Assistant: Graduation Degree with a minimum aggregate of 55% marks and Computer Skills.
- Associate: Graduation Degree with a minimum aggregate of 60% marks and CA-Inter and Computer Skills.
- Assistant Manager: Graduation Degree (minimum aggregate 60% marks) and 02 (two) years full-time MBA OR 02 (two) years full-time MMS OR 02 (two) years full-time PGDBA OR PGDBM/ PGPM/ PGDM in any discipline (minimum aggregate 60% marks) and Computer Skills. (Note: Course completed through correspondence or part-time are not eligible.)
LIC HFL Recruitment Vacancy 2020
This year, LIC HFL vacancies will be disclosed along with the official notification of LIC HFL recruitment. Last year, the total vacancies released under LIC HFL 2020 recruitment was 300. However, candidates are allowed to apply for vacancies from only one region.
LIC HFL Notification for Vacancy 2019
Below you can go through the state-wise vacancy under LIC HFL 2019 exam:
|Region||State/ Union Territory||Assistant||Associate||Assistant Manager|
|North Central||Uttar Pradesh||19||13|
|Northern||Delhi (Including NCR)||5||4|
|Haryana (excluding NCR)|
|South Eastern||Andhra Pradesh||12||7|
LIC HFL Notification – Exam Pattern & Syllabus
LIC HFL 2020 Selection Process
The selection for the post of Assistant, Associate, and Assistant Manager under LIC HFL recruitment 2020 will be done on the basis of:
- Online Test
LIC HFL Exam Pattern 2020
The LIC HFL 2020 online examination will consist of objective type, multiple-choice questions. The online examination will be held separately for the post of Assistant, Associate, and Assistant Manager. Below we have described the LIC HFL exam pattern for all three posts in a detailed manner:
|Name of Test||Number of Questions||Maximum Marks||Total Duration|
|English Language||50||50||35 minutes|
|Logical Reasoning||50||50||35 minutes|
|General Awareness||50||50||15 minutes|
|Numerical Ability (For Assistant & Associate)Quantitative Aptitude (For Assistant Manager)||50||50||35 minutes|
Note: The examination will be held in the English language only. Also, there is a penalty of 0.25 marks for every wrong answer.
LIC HFL Syllabus 2020
LIC HFL syllabus will help you to know the topics being asked in every subject in order to attain maximum marks in the exam without any difficulty. Below is the detailed LIC HFL syllabus:
|Numerical Ability/Quantitative Aptitude||
LIC HFL Salary 2020
LIC Assistant Salary 2020
- The starting basic pay under the post of LIC Assistant is of Rs. 13,980/- per month in the scale of 13980 – 860(1) -14840 – 940(2) – 16720 – 1060(5) – 22020 – 1230(2) – 24480 – 1500(3) – 28980 -1565(2) – 32110 and other admissible allowances as per rules shall be payable.
- Total emoluments per month will be approximately Rs. 23,870/- (depends upon the place of posting) plus Lunch Allowance, Provident Fund, Mediclaim, Gratuity, LTC, Group Insurance Scheme, Housing Loan, Performance Linked Incentive and other benefits as per rules.
LIC Associate Salary 2020
- The starting basic pay of LIC Associate is Rs. 21,270/- per month in the scale of 21270 – 1485(3) – 25725 – 1665(15) – 50700 and other admissible allowances as per rules shall be payable.
- Total emoluments per month will be approximately Rs. 35,960/- (depends upon the place of posting) plus Lunch Allowance, Provident Fund, Mediclaim, Gratuity, LTC, Group Insurance Scheme, Housing Loan, Performance Linked Incentive and other benefits as per rules.
LIC Assistant Manager Salary 2020
- The starting basic pay of LIC Assistant Manager is Rs. 32,815/- per month in the scale of 32815 – 1685(14) – 56405 – 1755(3) – 61670 and other admissible allowances as per rules shall be payable.
- Total emoluments per month will be approximately Rs. 56,000/- (depends upon the place of posting) plus Lunch Allowance, Provident Fund, Mediclaim, Gratuity, LTC, Group Insurance Scheme, Housing Loan, Performance Linked Incentive and other benefits as per rules.
Moreover, you can check out the LIC HFL Salary 2020 for more details.
- Assistant/Associate: 6 months from the date of joining which may be extended for a maximum period of 6 months.
- Assistant Manager: Before appointment as Assistant Manager, there will be a training period of 1 year as a Management Trainee from the date of joining. A consolidated salary of Rs.25,000/- per month will be paid during this training period. The appointment to the post of Assistant Manager will be subject to the successful and satisfactory completion of the training period. There will be a probation period of 1 year from the date of appointment as Assistant Manager which may be extended for a maximum period of 1 year.
Interview & Provisional Allotment
- Depending upon the number of vacancies, only candidates securing sufficient marks in order of merit in an Online examination for Assistant/Associate/Assistant Manager will only be eligible for the interview session.
- Candidates who do not attend the Interview or who do not obtain the minimum qualifying marks in the Interview shall be disqualified from further selection.
- Candidates are required to bring their original documents for verification during the interview session in order to be qualified and satisfy the eligibility criteria.
- The final merit list for each post will be prepared on the basis of combined marks of Online Examination and Interview strictly according to the merit ranking, subject to minimum qualifying marks in the Interview.
- Candidates selected for each Assistant, Associate, and Assistant Manager post will have to undergo a medical examination.
- Only the candidates found medically fit by the medical examiner authorized by LIC HFL will be selected for the respective posts.
LIC HFL Books
To prepare for the LIC HFL 2020, it is important to first find out the best book. Picking the right book is a task, but besides that, the books play a very important role in the entire exam preparation. You can check the detailed list of best books for LIC HFL for your complete exam preparation.
LIC HFL Admit Card
LIC HFL Admit Card will be made available to download on the official site. Make sure you have a valid registration number and password to access the admit card. The LIC HFL admit card download link will be shared at the top as soon as it is officially available.
Steps to download LIC HFL Admit Card
- Visit the official website of LIC HFL.
- Click on the link shown for LIC HFL admit card.
- Enter the credentials such as registration number & password.
- Now, hit the login button.
- Lastly, download your LIC HFL admit card.
LIC HFL 2020 Examination Centres
|Region||State/Union Territory covered under region||Online Examination Centre|
|Madhya Pradesh||Bhopal, Indore|
|East Central||Bihar||Patna, Muzaffarpur|
|West Bengal||Kolkata, Siliguri|
|North Central||Uttar Pradesh||Lucknow, Meerut, Allahabad, Gorakhpur|
|South Central||Karnataka||Bangalore, Mysore|
|South Eastern||Andhra Pradesh||Hyderabad, Vijayawada, Visakhapatnam|
|Tamil Nadu||Chennai, Madurai, Coimbatore|
|Maharashtra||Mumbai/Navi Mumbai/Greater Mumbai/ Thane, Nagpur, Pune, Aurangabad|
The result for Assistant, Associate, and Assistant Manager posts under LIC HFL recruitment 2020 will be released 25-30 days after the successful conduction of the LIC HFL written exam. We will share the direct link above to check the LIC HFL Result 2020 as soon as it is available.
LIC HFL Notification 2020 FAQs
What is the selection process for LIC HFL 2020 recruitment?
The selection process will have 2 stages – an online exam and an interview.
What are the total marks for the LIC HFL online exam?
The total mark for the online exam is 200.
Is there any sectional time for the LIC HFL exam?
Yes, for each section, separate timing is allotted. So you cannot skip between the sections.
What is the negative mark for the LIC HFL 2020 online exam?
For each wrong answer, the minus marks is 0.25.
What are the sections in the LIC HFL 2020 online exam?
Logical reasoning, Quantitative aptitude / numerical ability, general awareness, and English language.
What is the age limit to apply for the LIC HFL 2020 recruitment?
21 to 28 years.
I belong to Nepal. Can I apply for the LIC HFL 2020 recruitment exams?
No, only Indian citizens are eligible to apply for this recruitment.
What is the LIC HFL 2020 online application fee?
The LIC HFL online application fee is Rs. 500.
What is the LIC HFL basic pay for Assistant cadre?
For the Assistant cadre, the basic pay is Rs. 13,980/- per month.
Is LIC HFL a government job?
No, LIC HFL isn’t a government job. Since LIC is a semi-government organization.
What are the job responsibilities of an Assistant in LIC HFL?
An assistant has to perform several job responsibilities including maintaining accounts, assisting seniors, dealing with customers’ grievances, and more.
How many vacancies are released under LIC HFL recruitment?
The total number of vacancies under LIC HFL recruitment will be released along with the official notification.
How to apply for LIC HFL recruitment?
You need to apply online for LIC HFL recruitment through the official website of LIC after the release of the notification.