MAPIT Recruitment 2020: Madhya Pradesh Agency for Promotion of Information Technology (MAP IT) has released the MAPIT Official Notification for District E-Governance Manager, Lead Trainer, Trainer and Assistant E-Governance Manager Post. Candidates who are passionate about MAPIT Jobs 2020 can apply online for MAPIT Recruitment 2020 up to 20th April 2020.
Every year Madhya Pradesh Government will release a notification for various posts all over the State. Similarly, this year, Madhya Pradesh Government has released the MAPIT Notification 2020 for District E-Governance Manager, Lead Trainer, Trainer and Assistant E-Governance Manager posts. Candidates can start to apply online from 25th March 2020 to 20th April 2020. Only eligible candidates can apply for MAPIT Recruitment 2020. Candidates should go through the MAPIT Recruitment 2020 Notice carefully before applying for the MAPIT 2020 and ensure that they fulfill all the MAPIT Eligibility Conditions.
The MAPIT Vacancy 2020 has also included in MAP IT Advertisement 2020. Candidates are advised to check the MAP IT Job 2020 Notification for the detailed information about MAP IT Vacancy 2020, MAP IT Eligibility 2020 and MAP IT Salary 2020. To know more details please scroll down.
MAP IT Recruitment 2020
The MAP IT Vacancy 2020 for MAP IT Online Application has started from 25th March 2020. Candidates who are interested in MAP IT Recruitment 2020 can refer to the Official Website and start apply online MAP IT 2020
|Online Application Starts from||25th March 2020|
|Online Application Closes on||20th April 2020|
MAP IT Notification 2020
|Name of an Organization||Madhya Pradesh Agency|
|Notification Name||Promotion of Information Technology|
|Mode of Application||Online|
MAP IT Vacancy 2020
Madhya Pradesh Agency for Promotion of Information Technology is one of the most expecting recruitment among job seekers. This time the MAPIT 2020 Jobs is announced for 166 vacancies for various Posts.
MAPIT Eligibility 2020
Before applying in the post against this notification employees should satisfy themselves that they fulfill all eligibility norms including Age, Educational/Technical Qualification from a recognized University.
- Candidates are advised to check the official notification for the education qualification for the respective vacancy
MAPIT Age Limit 2020
- The upper age limit should be 35 years
- Candidates can refer the official notification for the age limit relaxation details
MAPIT Notification 2020 – Selection Procedure
- Written Test
Steps for MAP IT Online Application 2020
MAPIT website is the main source of contact and all related information candidates are advised to be in touch with the MAPIT website for further process. Also, Mobile No and E-mail ID mentioned in the application are to be kept valid & active during the process
- Candidates kindly visit the official site – mapit.gov.in
- Now candidate can able to view the MAPIT Home Page
- All recent notifications are listed in the MAPIT Home Page, the candidate can search for Careers Option and go to Vacancy Tab
- All recent Vacancy related advertisement will be listed.
- After finding the above post, click on the link to read the Notification
- Candidates should read the MAP_IT Notification 2020 carefully and check whether they are eligible to apply for Vacancy.
- After reading the MAPIT Notification 2020, start applying online for MAP_IT Vacancy 2020.
- First candidates need to register themselves in the MAPIT Website and start filling the MAPIT Online Application Form
- Finally, after completing all the details, Submit the online Application form
Candidates are informed to download the filled MAPIT Application Form 2020 and take a screenshot of the successful payment details. Candidates can also take a printout of the MAPIT Application Form for further details.
MAP-IT Vacancy 2020: Important Links
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Apply Online||Click Here|