Memory Based Questions (1st Slot) IBPS RRB Office Assistant Prelims Held on 23rd Sep 2017:
Dear Readers, IBPS RRB Office Assistant Prelims Held on 23rd Sep 2017 (1st Slot) has finished; here we have given Memory based Number Series, Puzzles and more. Candidates those who are all going to write the examination can check this pattern and make use it.
Number Series Asked in (1st Slot) IBPS RRB Office Assistant Prelims Held on 23rd Sep 2017:
1). 9, 11, 20, 48, 113, ?
Logic: Difference 13+1, 23+1,33+1, 43+1
2). 6, 19, 14, 27, 22, 35, ?
Logic: +13, -5, +13, -5, +13, -5
3). 3, 7, 29, 175, 14011, ?
Logic: ×2+1, ×4+1, ×6+1, ×8+1, ×10+1
4). 186, 176, 196, 156, ?, 76
Logic: -10, +20, -40, +80, -160
5). 1.3, 3.7, 6.6, 10, 13.9
Logic: Difference of Difference 0.5, 0.5, 0.5, 0.5
Our Sincere Thanks to Blue Prince
1. ?= 273-323÷19
2. 65% of (221+19)= ?
3. 6+ (48÷2.4) ÷ 0.5= ?
4. 44% of 5/11 × 215= ?
5. ? × (152÷8) – (114+26)= 88
6. 4×98= ?× 112-7×8
7. (1459+1641)÷15.5= ?÷3
8. 104.72 + 82.28 + 42×5 = ?
1. If the respective ratio between speed of the boat downstream and that upstream is 7:5 , what is the respective ratio between speed of the boat in still water and the speed of the current ?
2. Mr.Dubey distributed his retirement benifit equality among his wife and only son. From this respective shares, his wife and son spent 20% and 40% respectively on buying clothes and saved the remaining amount. If the difference between the amount saved by them was Rs. 4000, What was the retirement that he got ?
3. The sum of circumference and diameter of a circle is equal to the perimeter of a square whose side is 29m. What is area of the circle ?
4. The average weight of a group of four boys is 65 kg, If a fifth boy weighing 55kg join this group, what would be the new average weight of all 5 boys.
5. Sahil brought a refrigerator for Rs. 4600/- and spent Rs. 2500/- for repairing . At what price should he sell the refrigerator so as to earn a profit of 15% ?
1. Among 4 people viz. E,F,G and H , each having a different number of flowers. F has more flowers than G and H. E has less flowers than G. Who has the second highest number of flowers ?
2. There are eight friends A, B, C, D, E, F, G, and H are living on eight storey building. The ground floor is numbered one and next floor is numbered two and so on. They all belong to different city viz. Noida, Puri, Kohima, Nagpur, Pune, Dispur, Mumbai and Imphal but not necessarily in the same order. They also like different colour viz. Red, Blue, White, Black, Pink, Violet, Yellow and Green but not necessarily in the same order.
There are three floors between the person A and who likes green colour, both of them living on even number floor but none of them living on top floor. F lives on 3rd floor and belongs to Dispur. H belongs to Noida and live immediately below A. B belongs to Puri. There are gap of two floors between B and H. There is only one floor between B and G, who belongs to Kohima. C lives immediately above D, who likes Yellow colour. There are gap of two floors between the person who like yellow colour and violet colour. The one who likes pink colour belongs to Imphal but he does not live on odd number floor. The one who belongs to Pune lives on of the below floor on which the person who likes red colour. There are as many as person lives between the one who belongs to Dispur and the person who likes black colour and as between the person who likes black colour and the person who likes white colour. The one who likes green color lives above A. The one who likes blue colour lives below the floor on which the person who belongs to Pune lives. There are as many as floor between C and E, who belongs to Nagpur and as between A and who like red colour.
Our Sincere Thanks to Amit Jaiswal (Aj..)