Dear Readers, Important Practice Reasoning Questions for SBI PO 2017 Exam was given here with Solutions. Aspirants those who are preparing for SBI PO and all other Competitive examination can use this.
Directions (Q. 1-5): Study the following information carefully and answer the given questions.
Eight family members Sahana, Sarah, Sadhvi, Sadhana, Sandeep, Sarvesh, Sanjai and Sankar are sitting around the circular table, some of them facing centre while some of them facing opposite to the centre. There are three married couples in the family. No two people of same gender are sitting together.
Sahana sits third to left of Sankar’s father. Sahana and her brother are immediate neighbours of each other and both of them facing opposite direction. Sankar is the father of Sanjai. Sanjai sits immediate right of his grandmother and third to left of his mother. Sarah, who is the granddaughter of Sadhana, sits second to the right of her and both of them facing opposite direction. Sarah is the only child of Sarvesh and sits third to right of his father, who is facing opposite to centre. Sadhvi, who is a daughter-in-law of Sandeep sits opposite to Sandeep’s wife. Sandeep facing same direction as Sankar. Sanjai’s aunty sits second to right of Sanjai’s mother and both of them facing centre. Sahana is not mother of Sanjai who is facing opposite direction of sankar.
1). Who among the following is Sarah’s mother?
d) Either a or b
e) Can’t be determined
2). How many person sit between Sanjai and his Uncle, Counting from left hand side of Sanjai?
3). Four of the following five are alive in a certain way based on the given information and so form a group. Which is the one that does not belong to that group?
4). What is the position of Sankar with respect to his wife?
a) Third to left
b) Third to right
c) Immediate right
d) Immediate left
e) None of these
5). Which of following is false with respect to given arrangement?
a) Sarah is a daughter of Sahana
b) Sandeep is a father-in-law of Sarvesh
c) Sarah is a sister of Sanjai
d) Sahana sits between her husband and her brother
e) Sadhana sits third to right of sandeep.
Directions (Q. 6-10): Study the following information carefully and answer the given questions.
A,B,C,D,E,F,P,Q,R,S,T and U are sitting in two parallel rows containing six persons in each row. Some of them facing North and some are facing south. Each person likes different subjects such as Tamil, English, Sanskrit, Maths, Physics, Chemistry, Botany, Zoology, History, Geography, Economics and Political Science.
· B is sitting second to the right of R, who is facing D, who likes Tamil. The number of persons sitting between D& S is same as between A& Q. The one who likes History is sitting immediate right of A.
· Neither D nor R is sitting at extreme ends of each row. One who likes maths is an immediate neighbour of one who likes physics. One who likes zoology is facing F. The person who like Geography and Zoology are in the same row.
· Either B or P is sitting in extreme end of the row. P is sitting second to the left of R, who is likes either Political science or History.
· S sits opposite to P and fourth to the right of one who likes Economics. F is facing the person, one who sits second to the right of A and immediate neighbour of T. U and E are in the same row. U likes maths and facing one who sitting immediate left of who likes Political science.
· B likes History. Q sits in one of the ends and E doesn’t sits in any end of the row. The person who likes Economics sits immediate right of the person who likes Botany. Those who like Sanskrit and Geography subjects facing each other. The person who likes Geography doesn’t facing U. P does not like English.
6). Which of the following pair represent immediate neighbours of T?
e) None of these
7). Who among the following sits third to the right of R?
c) one who likes zoology
d) one who likes Botany
e) Data inadequate
8). Four of the following five are forming a group in certain way. Which is the one that does not belong to that group?
9). If Q is related to R and T is related to U then in the same way A is related to which of the following?
e) None of this
10). Which of the following pair represent the persons sitting in extreme ends?
e) None of these
Explanation With Answer Key:
1). Answer: b)
2). Answer: c)
3). Answer: d)
4). Answer: b)
5). Answer: c)
Directions (Q. 6-10):
6). Answer: d)
7). Answer: c)
8). Answer: a)
9). Answer: c)
10). Answer: a)