MPSC Recruitment 2020: Maharashtra Public Service Commission (MPSC) has released its Notification for Assistant Motor Vehicle Inspector (AMVI). MPSC Exam 2020 Application Form opens from 17th January 2020. Candidates can read the MPSC AMVI Notification 2020 and start applying online.
MPSC 2020 has announced the Prelims MPSC Exam 2020 for Assistant Motor Vehicle Inspector Post. A Total of 240 MPSC Vacancies has been listed in the MPSC Notification 2020. Candidates are advised to go through the MPSC Syllabus 2020, MPSC Exam Age Limit 2020, and MPSC Eligibility Criteria before start applying for MPSC 2020 Exam. Eligible candidates can start applying for the MPSC AMVI Recruitment 2020 on or before 6th February 2020. Read the article fully, to know more details about Assistant Motor Vehicle Inspector Prelims MPSC Exam 2020.
MPSC Recruitment Time Table 2020:
|MPSC Exam 2020 Application Form Date||17th January 2020|
|Last Date to Apply Online||6th February 2020|
|MPSC Prelims Exam Date 2020||24th March 2020|
MPSC AMVI Vacancy 2020
MPSC Recruitment 2020 has a total of 240 vacancies for the post of Assistant Motor Vehicle Inspector (AMVI).
The MPSC Salary 2020 for the Post Assistant Motor Vehicle Inspector will be ranging from Rs.37600/- to Rs.122700./-
MPSC AMVI Eligibility Criteria 2020
- Candidates who are going to apply for MPSC Exam 2020 for Assistant Motor Vehicle Inspector Post need to possess a 3-year Diploma or a Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical/ Automobile Engineering.
- MPSC Exam Age Limit 2020 – Minimum 18 years and Maximum of 38 to 43 years. Age relaxation is applicable to all categories as per government rules.
- MPSC Physical Eligibility 2020 – For Male candidates, who are applying for MPSC 2020 Exam, the height should be 163 cm and Chest – 79 cm (Expansion 5 cm). For Female candidates, the height must be 155 cm.
MPSC AMVI Recruitment 2020 – Application Fees
Candidates are required to pay the Application Fees in order to complete the MPSC Exam Online Application 2020 process. The prescribed MPSC Application Fees 2020 has given below.
- General – Rs. 374/-
- OBC/SC/ST – Rs. 274/-
- Ex-Service Man – Rs. 24/-
The Application fees can be paid through Credit Card, Debit Card, and Net Banking accepted Payment gateway of MPSC and through Offline E-Challan.
MPSC Apply Online 2020
Candidates who wish to apply for MPSC Exam 2020 Assistant Motor Vehicle Inspector Post has to follow the steps to complete the Online Application.
- First, Visit the MPSC Official website
- Second, In the Home page, there will be Recent News and Announcement scrolling will be displayed
- Select – 7/01/20 Advt. No. 02/2020 – Assistant Motor Vehicle Inspector Preliminary Examination-2020-Advertisement
- Read the MPSC Notification 2020 carefully. Check MPSC Syllabus 2020, MPSC Exam 2020 Application Form Date, MPSC Time Table 2020 and MPSC Vacancy 2020. Last but not least check the MPSC Eligibility Criteria 2020.
- Only Eligible candidates can apply for MPSC Exam 2020
- To fill the MPSC Online Application, candidates need to create an account in the MPSC website.
- After creating the account, the candidate can start filling the MPSC Recruitment 2020 Application.
- The candidates need to fill Personal details, Qualification details. Then upload the document and finally, MPSC Recruitment 2020 Application fee payment.
MPSC Links 2020
|MPSC Official Website||Check Here|
|Create an Account||Check Here|
|MPSC Apply Online 2020||Check Here|