NHAI recruitment 2020 notification is out. Candidates refer the important details about this recruitment and check your eligibility. We have provided all the details regarding the eligibility and apply online process of NHAI recruitment 2020 notification. After ensuring the eligibility, start the apply online process.
The National Highways Authority of India (NHAI) comes under the Ministry of Road Transport & Highways. Thus it is a government job opportunity for the freshers. This NHAI recruitment 2020 notification is for the civil engineer graduates. The candidates will get posting as Deputy Manager (Technical), in this recruitment. Also, the selection is based on GATE 2020 scores. For this, NHAI recruitment through GATE 2020, we have updated all the information. So, the civil engineer graduates can refer all the details and apply for this NHAI recruitment through GATE 2020 scores. Also we have updated the vacancy, pay scale and other important details of this NHAI recruitment 2020 for civil engineers freshers. So you can get complete details of this recruitment in a clear manner. Then you can start the NHAI recruitment 2020 apply online process.
NHAI Recruitment 2020 Vacancy Details:
For this recruitment, reservation is applicable as per the rules. For category-wise vacancy details, refer the NHAI notification 2020 pdf.
|Name of the Board||The National Highways Authority of India (NHAI)|
|Name of Post||Deputy Manager (Technical)|
Level 10 of Pay Matrix of 7th CPC (Pre-revised: Pay Band-3 [(Rs.15,600 – 39,100/-) + Grade Pay of Rs.5400/-)] with Central DA. This pay scale is applicable for this NHAI recruitment for civil engineers. So the eligible Civil candidates can apply for this post.
For this NHAI recruitment 2020, there are several eligibility norms. They are,
- Age of Not exceeding 30 years (upper age limit is relaxable as per government rules).
- Degree in Civil Engineering from a recognized University / Institute.
- By direct recruitment on the basis of valid Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE) Score 2020 in Civil Engineering discipline.
All applicants must fulfill the essential requirements of the post and other conditions stipulated in the advertisement. They are advised to satisfy themselves before applying that they possess at least the essential qualifications laid down for the post. No enquiry asking for advice as to eligibility will be entertained.
This NHAI recruitment is completely based on the valid GATE score 2020 in Civil Engineering discipline. However, NHAI reserves the right to invite candidate for interview, as per cut off for respective category subsequently. The NHAI will have the rights to decide the cut off.
- NOTE-I: The prescribed essential qualifications are the minimum. The mere possession of the same does not entitle candidates for appointment or interview.
- NOTE-II: In the event of number of applications being large, NHAI will adopt short listing criteria to restrict the number of candidates for interaction / interview, if called, to a reasonable number by any method to be decided by the Selection Committee.
For this NHAI recruitment, candidates can apply only by the online mode. Here we have given the instructions for the NHAI recruitment 2020 apply online process.
- Go to Official website.
- Click the link for the online application.
- Fill up the form and furnish the requisite information.
- Upload Scanned copy of colour passport size photograph in only ‘jpg / ‘jpeg’ or ‘png’ or ‘gif’ image types not exceeding 1 MB.
- Then upload Scanned copy of signature in only ‘jpg / ‘jpeg’ or ‘png’ or ‘gif’ image types not exceeding 1 MB.
- Upload Class –X Certificate indicating date of birth in only ‘jpg / ‘jpeg’ or ‘png’ or ‘gif’ image types not exceeding 1 MB.
- Caste Certificate in support of SC / ST / OBC-NCL (as per prescribed format attached) in only ‘jpg / ‘jpeg’ or ‘png’ or ‘gif’ image types not exceeding 1 MB.
- Upload Provisional/Degree in support of passing Degree in Civil Engineering in only ‘jpg / ‘jpeg’ or ‘png’ or ‘gif’ image types not exceeding 1 MB.
- Then upload GATE Score Card in only ‘jpg / ‘jpeg’ or ‘png’ or ‘gif’ image types not exceeding 1 MB.
- After the NHAI 2020 recruitment application preview, submit your form.
- After submission of Application Form, a “Unique Reference Number” along with details entered by the Applicant with subject “Application Acknowledgement” will be generated automatically.
So candidates follow all these procedure in the application form without any mistake. Also upload the documents in correct format. Don’t miss any manadatory field in application. Or else you application will go invalid. So do the process carefully.
Last Date – 15.06.2020 (6:00 PM)
NHAI recruitment 2020 Official Notification – Click Here