NHM Karnataka Syllabus 2020: This year National Health Mission Karnataka has released the recruitment notification for NHM Online Application 2020 for Nursing MLHP posts in Karnataka State. Candidates can apply online for NHM Karnataka Nursing Post up to 7th February 2020. Totally 253 vacancies are notified by the NHM Recruitment 2020 in Karnataka State. Applications are invited from the interested candidates with BSc Nursing / Post Basic B.Sc. Nursing qualifications.
Candidates who are going to apply for NHM Karnataka Recruitment 2020, have to appear for the NHM Exam 2020. To attend the NHM Recruitment Exam 2020, candidates need to know about NHM Syllabus and NHM Exam Pattern. To gain good marks and qualify in the NHM Karnataka Exam 2020, candidates need to check the NHM Karnataka Syllabus 2020 and NHM Karnataka Exam Pattern 2020. In this article, we have given a brief description of the NHM MLHP Exam 2020. Only based on the marks scored in the NHM Exam, candidates will be selected for the next stage of the NHM Recruitment process. The selection will be purely on merit basis only. So candidates are advised to carefully read the NHM MLHP Syllabus 2020 and NHM MHLP Exam Pattern 2020.
NHM Karnataka MLHP Syllabus 2020
NHM Syllabus 2020 for NHM Entrance Exams 2020 is as prescribed under Rajeev Gandhi University of Health Sciences of Karnataka for below topics
- Nursing Foundation
- Community Nursing/ Public Health Nursing
- Medical /Surgical Nursing
- MCH /OBG
- General aptitude & Paediatrics
- Practical skill analysis and skill-based Questions
- Nutrition and Diet-related
- Anatomy, Physiology & pharmacology
- All National Health Programs
NHM Karnataka Online Examination 2020
The NHM Online Examination System is a Professional one. It is a computer-based online examination system commenced by National Health Mission. By using the NHM Online system, candidates can write the MLHP NMS Exam 2020.
- NMS Online Exam has a very fast and easy approach, from conducting the exam for students and for certificate printing.
- All the responses/answers opted by the candidates are recorded electronically and electronically assessed or both.
- NHM online examination system will initiate a base for candidates to appear online exams to get placement.
- This system of Online examination is based on Linux. It is hosted on the existing IBM server which provided more security and speed.
NHM Karnataka Exam Pattern 2020
- Each question generally carries 1 marks (sixty questions for 60 marks) but skill-based 20 questions will carry 2 marks for each question.
|QUESTION PATTERN||NO. OF QUESTIONS||MARKS ALLOWED||DURATION|
|General Question||60||60 x 1 = 60||90 Minutes|
|Skill Based Question||20||20 x 1 = 40|
|TOTAL||80 QUESTIONS||100 MARKS|
- NHM Exam is an Online Computer Based Examination
- All questions are in Objective Type questions
- The time allotted for the NMS MLHP Karnataka Exam is 90 minutes
- The number of questions will be 80, and against which totally 100 marks will be allotted.
Download NHM Syllabus and Exam Pattern 2020
Candidate can check the NHM Syllabus and Exam Pattern in the Karnataka Official website. Also, candidates can select the direct link given below, to check the NHM Syllabus and Exam Pattern.
|NHM Karnataka Syllabus 2020||Click Here|
|NHM Karnataka Exam Pattern 2020||Click Here|
NHM Karnataka Exam Instructions
- No break will be given during the exam.
- Evaluation of the exam will be done online.
- Do not give/obtain any help during the exam.
- Candidates found violating the instructions of the exam will be disqualified.
- For any issue/query, please seek the help of exam invigilator
- Results will be displayed online immediately after the selection examinations are over.
- Candidates can verify their total questions attempted & marks obtained sheets after final submission of answers list in online exams.
- Rank list will be based on selection test marks only.
How to Prepare with NMC Examination 2020
NMC Syllabus 2020 has all important topics with comprehensive subtopics. Here some basic and useful tips to help the preparation for NMC Karnataka Examination 2020. Go through and enhance your preparation for NMC exam 2020.
- Ensure that you are holding the updated NMC 2020 Syllabus and NMC 2020 Exam pattern.
- Plan and cover the NMC Karnataka Syllabus topics.
- Divide the time for each topic based on the weight-age of marks given
- Try to maintain Speed in Maths and Reasoning Section
- After completing the topics in NMC MLHP Syllabus 2020, take a revision by practice with more Mock Tests.