NHM MP CHO RECRUITMENT 2021:
National Health Mission Madhya Pradesh (NHM MP), has released an official notification for the Community Health Officer (CHO) post of 337 vacancies. The eligible candidates can apply for this job from 19-01-2021 to 25-01-2021. The candidates who are going to apply for NHM MP CHO recruitment 2021 can go through this article for detailed information.
NHM MP CHO Recruitment 2021 Overview:
|Name of the Ministry||AYUSH Ministry|
|Organization Name||National Health Mission (NHM), Madhya Pradesh(MP).|
|Name of the post||Community Health Officer (CHO)|
|Job Location||Madhya Pradesh|
|Online application Start Date||19/01/2021|
|Online Application Last Date||25/01/2021|
|Tentative month of online Examination||Notified soon|
|Mode Of Exam||Online mode|
NHM MP CHO RECRUITMENT 2021 Vacancy :
NHM MP CHO Recruitment 2021 has released the advertisement for the post of Community Health Officer (CHO) on 6th January 2021. The recruitment has released 337 vacancies in a different category. The NHM MP CHO – 2021 vacancy details are given in the below table:
|Category Name||No. of vacancy|
NHM MP CHO Recruitment – 2021 Eligibility Criteria:
Educational Qualification :
- Candidates must graduate with a degree in B.Sc (Nursing), Post Basic B.Sc (Nursing) from any recognized university / Board.
- Complete an Integrated Certificate Course in Community Health.
Candidates Age limit For NHM MP CHO 2021: The Age limit as of 01st January 2021.
Minimum Age Limit: 21 years.
Maximum Age limit: 40 years.
Candidates who are selected as Community Health Officer (CHO) will be paid Basic pay of RS.25000 /- and additional incentive as Rs.15000 /- per month on performance Basis incentives.
Exam Mode and Centre :
The NHM MP CHO recruitment will conduct exams in online mode only. The Examination city is in and around Madhya Pradesh.
NHM MP CHO Recruitment 2021: Important Links
NHM MP CHO 2021 Apply Online:
Interested and Eligible candidates can apply for the NHM MP CHO recruitment through the link given on the official website.
NHM MP CHO 2021: Steps to Apply Online
- First step to register for the NHM MP CHO – 2021 is to visit the official website.
- Click the “Apply Online” and Register your name, e-mail id, contact number, and password.
- Then go to the login page and Login with your registration number and password.
- Now, the online registration opens provides the details of name, an educational qualification which should match up with your original mark sheet/certificates.
- Next, upload a recent photo and signature as per the guidelines.
- Click the “Payment Button” and proceed with your payment.
- Finally, click the ‘SUBMIT’ button.
NHM MP CHO Recruitment 2021 faqs:
Q. How many vacancies for NHM MP CHO recruitment?
A. The total number vacancy is 337.
Q. Is any Course completed certificate required?
A. Yes, the Integrated certificate in Community Health is required.
Q. What is the Educational Qualification required?
A. The candidate should complete a degree in B.sc (nursing) from any recognized university.
Q. When the date of examination will be released?
A. The Date of Examination will be notified soon. Stay tuned to check the official date of the exam.
Q. Whether the job location is all over India?
A. No, The Job location is in Madhya Pradesh Only.