NLC Graduate Executive Trainee Salary 2020: NLC GET Salary Details

NLC Graduate Executive Trainee 2020: NLC Graduate Executive Trainee Salary 2020!!! Direct link available here to check NLC GET Salary 2020.  Candidates who have applied for the NLC Graduate Engineer Trainee notification 2020 shall check here the salary details.

Neyveli Lignite Corporation has released the notification for the engagement of Graduate Executive Trainee post. This recruitment is for various disciplines. The NLC Graduate Executive Trainee online application was commenced from March 18 and will be available till 17 April 2020. Interested candidates shall refer to the official notification and start your online application process. The board will conduct the selection process based on the written exam & interview. Candidates should qualify both the stages to get into the NLC.

NLC Executive Trainee Eligibility Criteria 2020:

vv

General/EWS: 30 yeas (maximum)

OBC (NCL): 33 years (maximum)

SC: 35 years Maximum

ST: 35 Years maximum

NLC GET Minimum Qualifying Marks 2020:

S.No Category Minimum Qualifying Marks
1 For General(UR) / EWS Candidates 50%
2 For OBC (Non-Creamy Layer) SC/ST / PwBD Candidates 40%

 

Final Selection:

The final selection of the candidates will be based on the aggregate marks secured by the candidates in the CBT and Interview. For final selection, 80% weightage will be given to the CBT while the rest 20% will be given to the Interview.

NLC Graduate Executive Trainee Salary 2020:

After being shortlisted for the post candidates will have to undergo training for one year. During this period they get a basic pay of 50,000/- under the scale of 50000 to 1,60,000. And after completing the training period successfully they will be paid a basic pay of 60,000/- under the scale of 60,000 to 1,80,000.

1 1 vote
Rating
guest
0 Comments
Inline Feedbacks
View all comments