NPCIL Recruitment 2021: NPCIL Recruitment 2021 Notification Released Officially!!! This article explains the complete details of NPCIL Vacancy, Eligibility, Selection Process, Salary & Apply Online. Interested aspirants shall refer to the official notification, read it carefully, start the application process, and should submit it successfully.
Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited(NPCIL) has released the recruitment notification to engage the candidates for various posts. A total of 72 vacancies were announced. One of the most important notifications among the candidates who are having the passion to get a job in the central government power sector. The NPCIL Recruitment 2021 Apply Online link is get activated on 06th April 2021. Interested aspirants go through the notification before applying. The final date for the submission of the online application is 20th April 2021. The NPCIL careers have provided you an excellent pay scale and consistent career growth. Further details regarding the NPCIL Recruitment 2021 are given here for your reference.
NPCIL Recruitment 2021 – Overview
Name of an Organization – Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited
Recruitment Name – NPCIL Recruitment 2021
Job Role – Various Posts
Job Location – Various Locations
NPCIL Notification 2021 – Important Dates
|Commencement of Online Application||06th April 2021|
|Last date to Apply Online||20th April 2021|
|Admit Card||To Be Notified Soon|
|Written examination||To Be Notified Soon|
|Interview||To Be Notified Soon|
NPCIL Vacancy 2021:
|Technical Officer/ D- Mechanical||28|
|Technical Officer/ D- Electrical||10|
|Technical Officer/ D- Civil||12|
|Medical Officer/ D- (Specialists)||08|
|Medical Officer/ D- (GDMO)||07|
|Deputy Chief Fire Officer||03|
NPCIL Recruitment 2021: Eligibility Criteria
Candidates must pass Graduation, MBBS, MBA, B.E/ B.Tech, or equivalent from the recognized Organization/Board.
- For Technical Officer/ Dy. Chief Fire Officer/ Station Officer/ Medical Officer /D: 40 Years
- For Medical Officer/ C (GDMO) : 35 Years
The upper age limit is relaxed by 5 years for SC/ST & PWD applicants and 3 years for OBC candidates.
NPCIL Selection Process:
The Selection Process of the NPCIL is based on
- Written Examination
NPCIL Notification 2021: Application Process
Application Mode: Online
NPCIL Officers Salary Details:
- Technical Officer Pay Scale: Rs. 67,700/- (Pay Level-11)
- Medical Officer/ D (Spcialist): Rs. 67,700/-
- Medical Officer / C (GDMO) / Dy. Chief Fire Officer: Rs. 56,100/-
- Station Officer / A: Rs. 47,600/-
- Deputy Chief Fire Officer – Rs. 56,100/-
NPCIL Recruitment 2021: Important Links
Steps to apply online for NPCIL 2021 Notification?
- Visit the NPCIL official website.
- Click on the NPCILCareers.
- You will be redirected to the recruitment page.
- Find the respective NPCIL notification link and click it.
- Read the notification to check the eligibility.
- Eligible candidates start to fill in all the mandatory details of the Online Registration form and upload necessary documents.
- Finally, submit your application through Online mode on or before the last date.