SSC JE Answer Key 2021: SSC JE Answer Key 2021 Released!!! Direct link available here to download the SSC JE Paper 1 Answer Key & Response Sheet PDF. Candidates who have attended the examination held from 22.03.2021 to 24.03.2021 shall check the answers and submit the representations within the last date.
The Staff Selection Commission has conducted the recruitment drive to recruit the eligible candidates for the posts of Junior Engineer in Civil, Electrical, Mechanical, Quantity Surveying & Contracts. A huge number of aspirants have applied and appeared for the examination conducted at the national level. As per the schedule, the SSC JE Paper 1 Exam was conducted from 22.03.2021 to 24.03.2021. Candidates who have attended the examination are eagerly waiting to check their answers. The wait is over now. The officials have released the SSC JE Paper 1 Answer Key 2021 on its official site along with the response sheet and representation submission details. So candidates shall refer to the official site, kindly login, and check the respective answers.
- Representation in respect of the tentative answer keys, if any, may be submitted online from 06.04.2021 (06:00 PM) to 09.04.2021 (06:00 PM) on payment of Rs.100/-per question/answer challenged. Representations received after 06.00 PM on 09.04.02021 will not be entertained under any circumstances.
- The candidates may take a printout of their respective Response Sheets, as the same will not be available after the above-specified time limit.
How to download the SSC JE Answer Key 2021?
- Candidates kindly visit the official site.
- On the home page, there is a link regarding the Junior Engineer (Civil, Mechanical, Electrical, Quantity Surveying & Contract) Examination – 2020: Uploading if Candidates’ Response Sheet(s) along with Tentative Answer Keys.
- Click on that the official notice will get opened.
- The answer key link is available on the official notice and clicks on that.
- Now you will be redirected to the respective login page.
- Kindly enter the login details and submit them.
- Now the answer key will get opened.
- Download it and take a printout for your reference.