Odisha Police recruitment 2020 is out for the selection of Special Police Officer (SPO) posts. Candidates refer all the details here. Check your eligibility as per the age, educational qualification and other norms. Then apply for the Odisha Police SPO recruitment 2020.
Applications send your form in the correct format for the Odisha police 2020 recruitment. The Police / Central Armed Police Forces Personnel who have retired in the rank of Constable / Havildar / ASI / SI of Police or equivalent ranks can apply for this Odisha police SPO recruitment 2020. The engagement as Special Police Officers (SPO) is on contractual basis for assisting Police in Lockdown duty for COVID-19 pandemic prevailing in the State. Here we have updated all the important details regarding the Odisha Police recruitment 2020 notification. So you can refer details such as eligibility, selection process pay scale, etc. Then you can continue the Odisha Police recruitment 2020 apply online process. Here we have also updated the correct procedure for the Odisha Police recruitment 2020 online apply process.
Odisha Police Recruitment 2020 – Eligibility:
Here we have updated the eligibility criteria for the Odisha Police SPO recruitment 2020. Candidates check your eligibility and then apply for the post.
The applicant should have retired from State Police / CAPF in the rank of Constable / Havildar / ASI /S.I. of Police.
Maximum age – 62 years of age as on 13.05.2020.
The candidate should know to speak, read & write Odia.
The applicant should not have convicted in any criminal case nor awarded with any major punishment in the departmental proceedings during his service career.
Applicant should have no criminal case pending against him.
The applicant should not have more than one spouse living.
The applicant should not have suffered from co-morbidity.
The pay scale details as per the Odisha Police SPO recruitment 2020 notification are available here.
The Special Police Officers on appointment will get a consolidated monthly pay of Rs. 13,000/- (Rupees Thirteen thousand) only.
The selection process will have the following stages for the Odisha Police SPO recruitment 2020. They are,
- Verification of original documents
- Medical test
Verification of Original Documents:
- Two pass port size self attested photographs.
- Self attested copies of certificates in support of age (if age not mentioned in service certificate).
- Self attested copy of discharge certificate.
Odisha Police SPO Recruitment 2020 Application Form:
Candidates check the official notification for the Odisha police recruitment 2020 application form. There is no apply online process. The format of application is available in the notification. Fill your application as per the notification. For the selection test you must carry the application form and essential documents.
Official website – Click Here to Visit Official Website of Odisha Police Recruitment
Official Notification – Click Here to View Notification for Odisha Police Recruitment
Odisha Police Recruitment 2020: Odisha Police has released the recruitment notification for the post of Master, Syrang, Engine Driver, Dinggi Driver and Seaman Mechanic. Candidates who are passionate about Odisha Police Recruitment 2020 can apply on or before 8th May 2020.
Government has extended the COVID 19 Lockdown period upto 3.5.2020. So it is not be possible to conduct the screening test of Ex-Navy/ Coastguard personnel as scheduled earlier on 23rd and 24th April 2020. Further it is to intimate that now the screening test is here by rescheduled to be held on 12th and 13th May 220 at SOG Head Quater, Chandaka, Bhubaneswar at 9.00 AM onwards and the last date of receipt of applicaton is 8th May 2020. Therefore it is requested that Inspector Computer Section, S.P.Hdqrs may be directed for uploading this new item in Odisha Police Web Site.
Candidates check the Odisha Police Job 2020 Notification for the detailed information about Odisha Police Vacancy 2020, Odisha Police Eligibility 2020 and Odisha Police Salary 2020. To know more details please scroll down
Odisha Police Notification 2020
- Applications along with Bio Data / Service Particulars are invited from Ex – Navy & Coast Guard personnel having experience on Seaman, Communication, Engineering & Electrical branches.
- Applications are invited for the post of Master, Syrang, Engine Driver, Dinggi Driver and Seaman Mechanic.
- Approximately 50 technical posts which may subsequently be varied are required to be filled up for marine police stations of the State.
- The Applicants must not have exceeded the age of 45 years as on 01.01.2020
- The Appointment for the said posts will be purely on contractual basis for a period of one year which may extended further period basing on their performance/ ability/ sincerity/division to the duty.
- Due to COVID -19 lock down the recruitment has been changed. The new date of recruitment has been scheduled on 12th and 13th May 2020.
- The application should reach at this office at “O/o Addl. D.G. of Police, Railways and Coastal Security, Odisha Bhubabeswar” by 8th May 2020.
Odisha Police Recruitment 2020
|Old Date||23rd and 24th April 2020|
|Re-scheduled Date||12th and 13th May 2020|
|Last Date of Application reaching office||8th May 2020|
Odisha Police Vacancy 2020
Odisha Police is one of the most expecting recruitment among job seekers. This time the Odisha Police 2020 Jobs has 50 vacancies.
|Name of an Organization||Odisha Police|
|Notification Name||Reschedule of Advertisement for the recruitment of Ex-servicemen|
Odisha Police Age Limit 2020
- Maximum Age Limit – 45 Years
- The age limit is as on 01.01.2020
Steps for Odisha Police Application 2020
Odisha Police website is the main source of contact and all related information candidates are advised to be in touch with the Odisha Police website for further process. Also, Mobile No and E-mail ID mentioned in the application are to be kept valid & active during the process
- Candidates kindly visit the official site – odishapolice.gov.in
- Now candidate can able to view the Odisha Police Home Page
- All recent notifications are listed in the Odisha Police Home Page, the candidate can search for the respective notification
- After finding the above post, click on the link to read the Odisha Police Notification 2020
- Candidates should read the Odisha Police Notification 2020 carefully and check whether they are eligible to apply for Odisha Police Vacancy.
- After reading the Odisha Police Notification 2020, start applying online for Odisha Police Vacancy 2020.
- First candidates need to register themselves in the Odisha Police Website and start filling the Odisha Police Application Form
- Finally, fill all the required fields and submit it before the last date to the concerned respective address.
Candidates can also take a printout of the Odisha Police Application Form for further details.
Odisha Police 2020: Important Links
|Official Website||Click Here to Official Website of Odisha Police Vacancy|
|Notification||Click Here to View Notification of Odisha Police Recruitment|