Oil India Limited Recruitment 2021 Notification PDF is out. Oil India Limited intends to engage following personnel on contract basis for its on land operations in Assam, purely for temporary requirement through the Oil India Limited Recruitment 2021 Notification. The contract would be for a minimum period of six months, extendable by three six months tenure up to a maximum period of two years depending upon the requirement of the company and performance of the individual. Here we have added complete details regarding the Oil India Limited Recruitment 2021 apply online. Refer to the eligibility details and apply for the Oil India Limited Vacancy 2021.
Oil India Limited (OIL), a Navratna Public Sector Undertaking is the pioneer and second-largest national upstream Oil and Gas Company with a pan-Indian presence and growing global footprint. OIL is all set to conquer newer horizons of all-round growth and excellence. It is engaged in Exploration, Production, and Transportation of Crude Oil, Natural Gas, and Production of LPG with its Field Headquarters at Duliajan, Dist. Dibrugarh, Assam. Eligible and interested candidates apply before the last date for this Oil India Limited Recruitment 2021 Assam. here you can check the complete overview of the Oil India Limited Recruitment 2021 Duliajan, Assam.
Get More – Govt Jobs
Oil India Limited Recruitment 2021 – Overview:
|Organization||Oil India Limited|
|Oil India Limited Vacancy 2021||3|
|Apply Online last date||01-07-2021|
Check the eligibility criteria details of the Oil India Limited Recruitment 2021 notification pdf.
- Age Limit – Minimum 22 years and maximum 40 years as on the last date of receipt of application.
- Educational Qualification – Graduate Degree in any branch of engineering of minimum 04 (Four) years duration from a recognized Institute and approved by AICTE /UGC.
- Post Qualification Experience as on 01/07/2021 – Must have minimum 02 (Two) years of domain experience on Contract & Purchase activities including inventory management. Working in SAP Environment and knowledge of SAP-MM and SAP-SRM Modules and experience of handling and using new procurement tools like e-tendering and reverse auction in any Govt./ Public/ Private sector organization of repute.
The selection criteria for the Oil India Limited Recruitment 2021 are:
- The candidates will be selected based on Online Personal Interview of total 100 marks.
- The minimum qualifying marks will be 50 for all categories.
- The breakup of 100 marks will be on, Professional Knowledge and skills (in concerned discipline), Professional Knowledge and skills (in allied discipline), Personal Attributes and Soft Skills.
Salary & Job Profile:
Oil India Limited Recruitment 2021 salary is ₹ 45,000/- per month. The job profile details are:
- Providing active support related to e-tender portal.
- Understanding the OIL’s e-tender process and portal.
- Communicating with vendors and departments through telephone and email.
- Attending the issues experienced by bidders.
- Attending to the Supplier Enlistment Portal Registration.
- Vendor and Material Master Data Management.
- Other allied jobs assigned as part of support services.
Oil India Limited Recruitment 2021 Apply Online:
Interested candidates shall apply only through email to [email protected] on or before 01/07/2021, with the filled in application form which is attached herewith (page 4 and 5 of the official notification), with the relevant self attested (signed with date) documents as detailed under:
- DOB Proof i.e., Birth Certificate or Class X certificate containing DOB.
- Educational qualification document i.e., Final Year marksheet or Pass certificate.
- Experience Certificates containing required years of experience.
- Caste Certificate in proper format (if applicable).