All in one Mock Test Series:
Our Test Series provides a new and improved avenue for the aspirants of competitive job exams.
The All in one Mock Test Series has made the road easy for the aspirants to accomplish their goals in less time. There are many Test Series crafted by our Research and Development Team for various government job exams.
Aspirants can always earn a benefit by knowing the features of our test series and finally buy the course to crack your examination.
To jack up your sectional and overall scores, all you need to do is practice our mock test which is accessible through mobile app and desktop by 24/7.
Importance of competitive exams in India
Competitive exams in India are essential if you want to make a career with the Central or state government, nationalized banks and other public-sector companies. They enable you to compete fairly with thousands of applicants from across the country.
Competitive exams in India can be somewhat hard because the government and public-sector employers look at hiring the best candidates for vacancies. Everyone cannot rely on private jobs as graduates are higher than the vacancies, hence they opt for government exams to get a government job. Millions of aspirants consider Competitive Exams to be their key to a better future.
Why prepare for competitive exams?
The rise in the number of applicants for government jobs and PSU jobs made the old system increasingly redundant. A need to hire people with proper skills was also felt to cause functioning of governments and public-sector units.
Only top scorers in competitive examinations are selected for jobs. They leave no scope for influencing the hiring process. This means you have to prepare with utmost dedication to get an excellent job with governments and PSU.
What are the important competitive exams for Bank, SSC, Railways & Insurance?
Here’s the list of important exams for Bank, SSC, Railways & Insurance,
SBI PO, SBI Clerk, RBI Assistant, SSC CHSL, SSC CGL, RRB NTPC, RRB LEVEL 1, SSC MTS, ESIC, LIC ADO, LIC HFL, LIC Assistant, LIC AAO, RRB JE, RRB ALP, SSC GD, RRB Group D, IBPS RRB PO, IBPS RRB Clerk, IBPS Clerk, NIACL AO, NIACL ASSISTANT, UIIC ASSISTANT
What is a Mock test?
A mock test is a practice examination which prepares you for the real exam later. Typically, when you’re taking a curriculum whereas you have exams in May/June, you would take mock exams in winter to prepare you for the real thing. They usually help out a lot, because the exam used is a either a past paper or a very analogous form of it, which can really give you a clear idea what the exam is like
Why is the Mock Test important for your preparation?
- Analyzes your performance, identify your Strong and Weaker Section and know where you stand
- Gives the student a good idea of what to expect, and useful practice in time management.
- Boosts your confidence.
- For aspirants who are not working hard, it can be a useful wake-up call.
It is important to test your progress. Thus you need to make sure if you have reached a certain level of learning or not. Thus online test series or mock tests can assist you to conclude on this matter. Online test series can surely help you in evaluating the knowledge you have gained so far.
How to crack your exam with mock tests?
Competitive exams are really intimidating for the candidates, but when you apply smart strategies, you can conquer the exam very easily without much difficulty.To prepare for these exams, it is important to give mock tests as it helps the candidates to learn from their mistakes.
Mock tests are considered as practice exams before you appear for the final one. Mock Tests will give you a similar experience of a real-time exam screen as if you are giving the real exam. Giving these tests will help you boost your confidence and overcome mistakes. Candidates can prepare themselves by following a few steps
Why Ibps Guide Mock Tests are the best in the Market?
- Access to thousands of mock tests
- Sectional Topic Tests
- A well-designed test series by expert teachers
- In-depth analysis of the subject
- Thousands of time-bound tests based on the latest pattern.
- All India Rank, section-wise analysis, comparison & detailed solutions.
- Attempt tests on Desktop and Ibpsguide Mobile App.
At IBPS Guide, you can take advantage of our best mock test series such as RBI Assistant 2020, SBI PO Mock Test 2020, SBI Clerk Mock Test 2020, IBPS RRB Free Mock Test, IBPS RRB PO Mock Test 2020 Series ,IBPS PO Prelims Mock Test 2020 , IBPS RRB Office Assistant (Clerk) Mock Test 2020, Free Mock Tests for SSC CHSL, SSC CGL,RRB NTPC, RRB JE, RRB ALP, SSC GD, RRB Group D, RRB LEVEL 1, SSC MTS, ESIC, LIC ADO, LIC HFL, LIC Assistant, LIC AAO.
As the name speaks volume about the All in one Mock Test Series, it means to help the aspirants to get through the tough competition with flying colours. Guidely has developed a team of highly educated and talented research and development team who has weaved test series which are based on the latest exam pattern. Aspirants can rely on the All in one Mock Test Series and follow the exam pattern suggested in the package.
Ibpsguide’s best brains have come together to create a Comprehensive Test Series to Enhance your Preparation that will help you crack the Competitive Bank, SSC, Railway & Insurance Examinations.
Enjoy Unlimited Benefits With Our Yearly Subscription Plan
Platinum Package – Complete Online Test Series for all Competitive Govt. Exams.
1200+ Mock Tests, Topic/Sectional/Ebooks, Latest Exam Pattern
–Visual Representation of the Platinum Package–
What’s in it for you?
- Tips & Tricks to Improve Accuracy
Track your speed to analyze the time taken to answer each and every question and improve your time management.
- In-depth analysis of your performance
Record your overall performance, analyze your Strong and Weaker Section and know where you stand
Buy our Ultimate All in one Test Series Package for Bank, SSC, Railway & Insurance Exams.
You can Choose a Selective Exam of your Opinion from a wide range of Test Series prepared by our Experts!
Exams We Recommend
|SBI PO |
|RRB Group D|
|LIC ADO |
|IBPS RRB PO|
|RRB LEVEL 1|
|IBPS RRB Clerk|
|SSC CHSL |
Avail the extraordinary offer of the season! Unlock all our unique Mock tests with a whopping 88% discount @ just ₹2999 ₹366
Guidely’s Platinum Test Series Package has become the most preferred online Mock Test Series for most of the aspirants due to some special and exclusive features.
Why Are Our Mock Test Series Special?
- Guidely plausibly harmonized “Platinum Test Series Package” for Bank, SSC, Railway & Insurance Exam is systematically intended based on the official and latest exam pattern advised by respective governing bodies. The registered scholars will be buoyant by the innovative approach of the test series where they will get an uninhibited and well-knit way to prepare. The knowledgeably crafted test series are competently intended to build up knowledge and understanding in students.
- The Test Series will wrap up the complete syllabus of sections like Quantitative Ability and Data Interpretation, Reasoning Ability, General Awareness, Computer Knowledge, Banking Awareness and English language. The allocated topics of all sections are well organized with primary perceptions and significant questions. This characteristic of our test series will make aspirants expert in all the topics and will help them in confronting all types of questions from any of the assigned topics in the exam.
- Guidely has organized the test series to give a viewpoint to the aspirants to prepare from a very qualified team of teachers for all the subjects. Therefore, the students will be able to master all the topics effortlessly with exactitude.
- The Test Series is logically planned where aspirants will practice through comprehensive and concrete questions. Consequently, this style and pattern of preparing will encourage the learning process in students and will make them more convinced.
- The complete package of “All in One Test Series” is reasonably priced and therefore it is cost-effective by present market standards. It’s a booming process of “technical mode of preparing” where a student can practice a range of topics at a cheaper price.
- The complete test series package for Bank, SSC, Railways & Insurance Exam is skillfully designed where students can establish their conceptual base from scratch and progress gradually. The highly influenced “Mock Test” sections are the principal source of developing a strong foundation. These extremely inspiring Mock Test sections will also give students a chance to improve their time management.
- The entire educational program of Mock Test Series will also work as an imperative source of self-analysis as students will be able to analyze their level of preparation and understanding through a variety of topic tests and mock tests.
Guidely conceived “All in one Test Series” for Bank, SSC, Railways & Insurance Exam is one of the premium examples of a helpful source of “Mock Test Series” and so join it as soon as possible for better outcomes and let your dreams come true.
How to enroll for the Ultimate Online Test Series?
- Visit our official site
- Take free trial tests of the selected exams
- Now go to the Test Series section
- Now click on the ‘Buy Now’ button to purchase the test
What do you require to access the online Mock Test Series?
To access the online test series, you must fulfill the following system requirements:
- A Dual-Core processor and 2 GB RAM Laptop or Desktop
- Internet (2-3 MBPS Broadband) or 3G Data Card
- HeadPhone (If required)
Take the first step towards a prestigious Government Job
Thousands of students have achieved success and realized their dream job after buying our All in One Mock Test Series. You can be one of them.
What our students say :
It feels great! Your Guidely’s Test Series is really a game-changer and cost-effective too
The Test Series gave me the best learning experience of the exam point of view questions. Great job done!!! 😊😊😊😊😊
Very good instructors in the team. The Test Series includes a lot of practice pdfs. Also, daily quizzes will make you anytime busy with preparation. Thanks a lot.
Thank you so much. I’m quite confident I feel like I can secure my target score today. Much worthy Test Series. The English section is especially useful in improving my knowledge. Thank you Guidely team 🙏💕
Frequently Asked Questions:
Q: Are the study materials bilingual?
A: Yes, the study materials will be in two languages. i.e., English and Hindi.
Q: Can I Reattempt the completed mock test?
A: No. You cannot reattempt a mock test that you have completed already. But you can check the solutions multiple times.
Q: Can I pay the fee for this online course in instalments?
A: We are not offering installment facilities, but you can avail the EMI Option by using a credit card.
Q: Can I download the free pdfs?
A: Yes you can download the practice pdfs here.
Q: Can we get the e-books and practice pdfs in bilingual?
A: Yes. The e-books and practice pdfs are bilingual. It is available in both English and Hindi languages.
Q: How could I handle it in case of any technical issues?
A: You can contact our support team on +91 – 90037 22255 between 10 AM to 6 PM. Otherwise, you can mail your queries to [email protected]
Q: How can I pay it?
A: You can pay using your Debit card, ATM card, Credit card, Netbanking account, or payment wallets like UPI, Amazon Pay & more.
IBPS Guide is one of India’s leading bank exam preparation platforms. Our mission is to provide the best online learning platform for all government job aspirants. We bring you all the latest news, notifications, and updates related to every important exam and offer you the top online practice and preparation platform to help you get closer to your success.
- Test Series
- Video Course
- About Us
- Refer & Earn
- Refund Policy
- Payment FAQs
- FREE Mock Test
- Topic Test
- Combo Mock Test Series
- IBPS RRB
- IBPS RRB PO Mock Test
- IBPS PO Mock Test
- IBPS Clerk Mock Test
- SBI PO Mock Test
- SBI Clerk Mock Test
- IBPS SO Mock Test
- LIC HFL Mock Test
- 42/10, Appaji arcade, Thindal, Erode, Tamil Nadu, India – 638012.
- G-309, G Block, Sector 63, Noida, Uttar Pradesh, India – 201307.
- 9003722255 (10.00 am to 6.00 pm)
- [email protected]